Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a golden time - page 17. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 30, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
It's better to be optimistic than to be negative. In order to survive the market we should think outside the box and come up with a beautiful plan. In this market we should grab every chance that we have.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
usually we do buy at low prices and sell them when the price is high. and maybe this is a good time to collect crypto like what have you said, because the market at the low price for now.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
I also do think the same. As the market is in the red with all coins dipping dramatically in prices, it is really right time to buy coins at lower prices. Give the volatility of cryptocurrency, its prices will fall and go up from time to time. One thing is sure that the market will go up. So seize this golden opportunities to buy your favourite coins at lower prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
November 30, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
I think so too, yes it is risky but in case if you have patience and free money, then it is good opportunity.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
Yeah that's trus this is golden time to buy more. You will not find prices like this time in the future. Best opportunity to invest at this time.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
if you can see opportunities of course now is the right time to buy your funds into crypto because many predict that in the next few months the crypto price will return to its peak.
Activity: 415
November 30, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
It can only be said that this may be a golden period. After the overall devaluation of the cryptocurrency market, there will usually be a rebound counterattack. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency market that continues to decline will make investors disappear. But now it is uncertain that the price of Bitcoin will not continue to fall in the future. If you are a long-term investor, don't worry.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 02:48:34 AM
Yes this is the very god time for crypt, this is golden time and use this opportunity. buy coins now and make good profit.
Activity: 199
November 30, 2018, 02:26:52 AM
indeed if viewed from the aspect of current prices it can be an opportunity for us to buy some coins because the price is cheap, but we don't know whether the market has recovered or not, and it makes it quite risky to buy and hold the coin, because of the difficulty of predicting what will happen to the market in the future, so in my opinion it is better if you want to buy a few coins just wait until the market conditions are fully recovered so that at least we can predict what will happen to the coins purchased in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
I am totally agree with you on this that this is the golden time to get into this market now because last year also when market was in the similar situation people don't invested at that time and the market started the Bull Run and after that people started to invest in the fear of missing out and they purchase the coins at the very high rate for example many people purchased Bitcoin at around 20k figure and after that market got down and they are regretting that so instead of waiting for the bull run, start building your portfolio from here so you can enjoy the profit when the bull run will start.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 10:06:40 PM
Indeed, we all can see this can be a good opportunity to put an investment into cryptoucurrency while the price is at it's lowest.
But to keep in mind that we still need to be really careful about it, just in case something unpredictable happen.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 29, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

There is no doubts about this, the best time for investors to cast their nets wide and invest largely in crypto is now. Most of the valuable large cap coins like BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, etc are selling at cheap prices which makes even the average earner to enter into crypto investment. Don't wait and buy the pump when the bull market comes. Join now.
Well i agree on that of we are going to take a look on the past few years the price of the crypto is really high and it drops ony a very few cents and back to rise again. That is why if we are going to compair it from the past until now we can really maybe say that we are lucky because of the huge dip that we are now experiencing and now we have really a chance to earn by purchasing cheap coin and hold it till it will rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 29, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

There is no doubts about this, the best time for investors to cast their nets wide and invest largely in crypto is now. Most of the valuable large cap coins like BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, etc are selling at cheap prices which makes even the average earner to enter into crypto investment. Don't wait and buy the pump when the bull market comes. Join now.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

/quote]
I am already filling my bags because I know that the bull is going to come any time soon. Collect while it is still low and there will be a lot of FOMOs now
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 29, 2018, 08:20:25 PM
Yes, I also have the opinion, that for now the price of other Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is experiencing a very deep price decline, so this is a moment where we can buy more Cryptocurrency Assets. Because Bitcoin is a coin that has the superiority to keep raising prices over time.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
yes it is right, because now is the time to continue to increase the number of crypto assets we have at low prices which are far from the price this year.
but also pay attention to the price movements that are decreasing so that it can also cause losses that are indeed not measurable.
my advice if you want to add assets also need to be gradual.
Activity: 280
November 29, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
Such statements should be treated more carefully, because when there is another fall, many analysts begin to shout that this is a sale of the crypto currency and it is necessary to buy urgently.As a result, the price after a while falls even lower. So you need to think and analyze before you invest.
Activity: 91
November 29, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

Do you trust more the speculations made by other people rather than your own analysis? My advice is never to believe this because if he predictions is wrong maybe you will regret and even you will hate that person in the future. But if you are sure now is the right time to collect the best crypto at a low price, just do it now.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 29, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
This is a good time to buy, but it's a long way to make a profit, so if your liver needs to buy in and wait until the end of 2019 is a good time.
Activity: 225
November 29, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
Aside from the downtrend wherein the prices of the coins are very low and going down further, this is a matter of trust and confidence to the cryprocurrency. If you're confident that the market will rise again, then this might be the right time to buy your top coins. If you're hesitant about buying, it only means you don't trust the market. So, it a decision you have to do.
Pages:
Jump to: