Pages:
Author

Topic: This is bad - page 2. (Read 1016 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
August 17, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
Another bitch who's fucking trying so hard to kiss Pee Man's ass! Fuck you too bitch!

Why would I need to do that? I just like TMAN, he speaks his mind and doesn't mince his words.

BTW, I know you are new here but you really should take time to read the forum rules.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 17, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
Requesting to leave it open. It's fun watching some shitposter who has only been here 5 weeks try and pick a fight with TMAN.
Making popcorn...via Imgflip Meme Generator
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 04:54:05 AM
No, Let this be open. Stop sucking up to Pee Man. Dude, I've got to give to you bro. You've got a lot of people who would suck your dick for merits. Oh let's have a discussion on bitcoin! Why not? Wouldn't mind whopping your ass there too. Why talk about vagina you pussy!

And This cabalism or whatever the fuck his name is the biggest kiss ass i've ever seen. Has been sucking pee man's dick ever since he was born i guess. Guy's i honestly don't give a fuck how better pee man is coz in my eyes he's a pile of shit!
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
August 17, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
Requesting to leave it open. It's fun watching some shitposter who has only been here 5 weeks try and pick a fight with TMAN. The imbecile walks into a community and expects 'equality' with people that have been here for years.
Second. It's funny to watch the OP struggle to come up with original insults. Like "you little clit". How is that even an insult, anyway? I've always found clits to be fun to interact with for everyone involved; I can only speculate as to why OP doesn't like them. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
August 17, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

next he will want to have a technical discussion with me about Bitcoin, looking forward to that one.

#meritbrokemylife
But as for him, you're the one who broke his life with judt telling his posts are shits and describing him as a cunt. This person's mind is out of our league and what's more he doesn't want to accept negative things for his wasted efforts. Hahaha  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
August 17, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
Anyway, requesting to lock.

Requesting to leave it open. It's fun watching some shitposter who has only been here 5 weeks try and pick a fight with TMAN. The imbecile walks into a community and expects 'equality' with people that have been here for years.

next he will want to have a technical discussion with me about Bitcoin, looking forward to that one.

#meritbrokemylife
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
August 17, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

legendary
August 17, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
Fyi this forum is not owned by your parents i'll post whatever the fuck i want you little clit. Stop quoting great people you piece of shit.

FYI - you are still a shit posting fuck... great to see the vaginal bleed going on here.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 17, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
Fyi this forum is not owned by your parents i'll post whatever the fuck i want you little clit. Stop quoting great people you piece of shit.
So you were complaining about stuff TMAN said and that he/she should be banned for it, but now you're saying that you can post whatever the fuck you want? 🤔 You really like irony don't you?

Activity: 266
Merit: 50
August 17, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
please lock this thread ~ Mod, the discussion is not healthy and tends to attack each other personally  Angry
August 17, 2018, 03:42:58 AM
ohh big words...

betterment comes from within, don't worry about others but yourself.

or to quote Dalai Lama -“When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”

so - read the rules, read the forum, stop posting shit cunt idiotic things that have been posted 432 times before - then and only then will you stop being a shitposting fuck.. until then, you are what you are princess..

legendary
August 17, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
The only thing that's shit on this forum is you. I think your parents found you in a dumpyard. Whatchu gonna do about the moaning and the bitching you bitch?

ohh big words...

betterment comes from within, don't worry about others but yourself.

or to quote Dalai Lama -“When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”

so - read the rules, read the forum, stop posting shit cunt idiotic things that have been posted 432 times before - then and only then will you stop being a shitposting fuck.. until then, you are what you are princess..

August 17, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
I have been in this forum for quiet a while i have been seen this happening again and again. Just because you belong to higher rank doesn't mean that you can call posts that's put up junior members and newbies as shit. The reason we have this rank means that we are still learning and getting better. You have to teach us and not abuse us. I have seen other legendary members explain stuff in a way i understand but this is uncalled for. More than anything there has to be equality in the forum and we will have to treat everyone in the same way. Moderators have to look at this guy and ban him instantly. He not only abused me by calling my post shit but he also racially abused me.

Your posts are shit, you are moaning like a used tampon on a Tuesday BTW 5 weeks isn't quite a while.

use the search button and I wont be pissed off, I have every right to be pissed off by repeated threads from 0 merit members that provide 0 new insight or thought. 

once again this is another shitpost, moaning and bitching - do yourself and everyone else a solid and read the fucking rules div.

The only thing that's shit on this forum is you. I think your parents found you in a dumpyard. Whatchu gonna do about the moaning and the bitching you bitch?
legendary
August 17, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
I have been in this forum for quiet a while i have been seen this happening again and again. Just because you belong to higher rank doesn't mean that you can call posts that's put up junior members and newbies as shit. The reason we have this rank means that we are still learning and getting better. You have to teach us and not abuse us. I have seen other legendary members explain stuff in a way i understand but this is uncalled for. More than anything there has to be equality in the forum and we will have to treat everyone in the same way. Moderators have to look at this guy and ban him instantly. He not only abused me by calling my post shit but he also racially abused me.

Your posts are shit, you are moaning like a used tampon on a Tuesday BTW 5 weeks isn't quite a while.

use the search button and I wont be pissed off, I have every right to be pissed off by repeated threads from 0 merit members that provide 0 new insight or thought. 

once again this is another shitpost, moaning and bitching - do yourself and everyone else a solid and read the fucking rules div.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
August 17, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
  Grin
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
August 17, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
<...>

Dude, you need to chill a bit. You need to also put yourself in his (and other seniors) shoes. This spam-fest is really annoying and it's so difficult to differentiate between a newbie who really want to learn and a born shitposter (and don't forget a bot). It took me months to understand what's going on with this forum.

Yes, some high-rank members tend to be hostile and disrespectful. Just befriend the good person, and ignore the assh*les. This is the internet! What exactly do you want?
August 17, 2018, 01:00:48 AM
haha sure buddy. Whining on forums isn't going to get you anywhere or isn't going to help you move forward. Just to let you know if you haven't realized that by now.

Nobody is whining here kid. Racially abusing someone is bad. T-Man wouldn't have the balls to tell it on anybody's face if it were in real world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
August 16, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
-snipped asslicking-
@OP: see my merit history...
There are handsome number of members here you will find they won't do this if you end up with having a bad experience with them.

R u trying to say that Good Experiences( Ass Licking) will get you merits... And trying to promote others to do same...

No wonder only one member tagged you for shady activity and none tagged you for being a Ponzi promoter...
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
August 16, 2018, 11:17:39 PM
There are special reasons why TMAN said that, you must find the answers not to rant about it and request to the moderators to ban him/her.

Everyone can judge, ranks are not the basis of judgement. The reason why beginners are always the target of some higher ups is because they're not reading and abide rules and regulations.

Also, please apply proper quotation. Since you're in meta, you can observe what/how people post here. Rephrased post and other common thoughts replies are just shitposts.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
August 16, 2018, 11:04:39 PM
Most ya'll are telling this topic has already been discussed but what change has it bought? Fuck T-Man. Who gives a fuck what that twerp thinks. Most of you legendary fucks are complaining about how there are spam posts but what have you fucking done about it? Nothing.
I'm told I'm only a decent fuck, a good fuck at best, and certainly not a legendary one. I suppose my lacking sexual prowess is why I have so much time to do something about the all the spam posts:

You have reported 6362 posts with 100% accuracy (6163 good, 34 bad, 165 unhandled).
Pages:
Jump to: