Pages:
Author

Topic: This is BatBlob- paying 70-70,000 satoshis/12 minute-payments proof inside :) - page 10. (Read 15475 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi BB
Are the payments delayed?

I also want to know about payments. Requested mine in Friday afternoon but
nothing had happened since.
What's really bothering me is that none of my 44 referrals gave my profit...
This isn't to good. Rewards dropped drastically, some time even 70 satoshi
this way nobody will reach that big payout threshold.     
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

I would not know if they are delayed or not, I never made a payment request this week.
Maybe check your wallet Monday, no doubt you will be paid.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi,

what do I have to do to get a coupon?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Zorro

if not yet redeemed, please use the coupon code "FREE1K"

thank you everyone!
I finally reached the threshold!

Is there a withdrawal fee if i request cash out on Sunday? I thought there wasn't but I saw some people talking about a fee.

There is! actually, 5000 satoshis per transaction.
since this will be your first transaction so it will be free for you swisk!
enjoy.

Batblob.

Somebody is generous today Smiley
There is no need to be sorry BB. You are sharing some nice profits among users,
nothing to be ashamed.
Question about recaptcha, some times it gives me an error that it "cant connect to google" or something like that.
Once in a while it happens 2-3 times in a row. Is it just this captcha error or some thing at your side?

thanks for letting us know about the issue! there must be something on our side but cant say for sure. i'll let the concerned people know about the issue!
thanks poptalk for your feedbacks!

Took a screenshot for you to know exactly what i was talking about.

Sorry about that! Sad
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hi,

what do I have to do to get a coupon?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Zorro
Bobby Fischer was right

Is there a withdrawal fee if i request cash out on Sunday? I thought there wasn't but I saw some people talking about a fee.

enjoy.

Batblob.

nothing to be ashamed.
Question about recaptcha, some times it gives me an error that it "cant connect to google" or something like that.
Once in a while it happens 2-3 times in a row. Is it just this captcha error or some thing at your side?

thanks for letting us know about the issue! there must be something on our side but cant say for sure. i'll let the concerned people know about the issue!

Took a screenshot for you to know exactly what i was talking about.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
The past 2 weeks, I've only claimed rewards of 700-810 for every single claim :/

Were the claim rewards percentages reduced pretty drastically?

I find myself coming back less and less to this site, and not wanting to refer any users at all. Is it location-based?

there is still a chance that you can claim upto 70,000. I had the chance of looking at the database and i can confirm that two people claimed 50,500 and 30,300 today Smiley. although we have lowered the claim rates for now but there is still a little probablity that your claim can be as high as 70k, we have paid 4 times now and a total of 0.4+ bitcoins were paid so poptalk might be right about saying so Sad.Anyways Sorry about that, thanks for the feedback. If you still feel tht it should be increased feel free to write us or simply reply to this!

batblob.

No no no, I think I was just spoiled when you launched, by getting such great claims, but poptok did break it down quite correctly... You are the highest-paying faucet available at the moment. Cheers to you for that!
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
I had a claim of 1010 sat recently. But this was for the second time in my life  Cheesy
BB, dropped you PM also, yesterday.
Activity: 56

enjoy.

Batblob.

Whoa, thanks a bunch! I didn't expect that  Cheesy

I didn't use the same username though, so i dropped you a pm.

enjoy.

Batblob.

nothing to be ashamed.

Bobby Fischer was right

enjoy.

Batblob.

nothing to be ashamed.

enjoy.

Batblob.
The past 2 weeks, I've only claimed rewards of 700-810 for every single claim :/

I find myself coming back less and less to this site, and not wanting to refer any users at all. Is it location-based?

there is still a chance that you can claim upto 70,000. I had the chance of looking at the database and i can confirm that two people claimed 50,500 and 30,300 today Smiley. although we have lowered the claim rates for now but there is still a little probablity that your claim can be as high as 70k, we have paid 4 times now and a total of 0.4+ bitcoins were paid so poptalk might be right about saying so Sad.Anyways Sorry about that, thanks for the feedback. If you still feel tht it should be increased feel free to write us or simply reply to this!

batblob.
Activity: 56

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Thank you for your site, and keep up the good work!
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Bonusbitcoin faucet is dead?
No. It's still alive  Smiley
Around 450 sat per 15min and the minimum withdrawal is 10000 sat.
Bobby Fischer was right

Hey btc4joe are you kidding?
700-800 every 12 minutes makes BB the best paying faucet in the world.
There is nothing better. Yes, at faucet launch rewards where bigger.
This however is still very nice offer. Do you remember bonusbitcoin faucet?
They where paying huge satoshi and what happened to them? Basically gone,
bankrupt, dead.
Its a business and it have to be a little profitable otherwise it has no sense.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Pages:
Jump to: