Pages:
Author

Topic: This is BatBlob- paying 70-70,000 satoshis/12 minute-payments proof inside :) - page 5. (Read 15475 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Usually people use the random number to show the probabilities though. If it's not related to the probabilities like you said, then I don't really see the use of having those random numbers displayed.

Anyway, what exactly is the probability of getting 2500 sat and above? I'm close to 450 claims now and I still haven't gotten 2500 sat and above even once.

As i said its 20-30(let me ask and reconfirm this with my team Sad ). strange you made 400+ claims but never got above 650. same is not the case with others, anyways number of claims Doesnt increases your chance to claim higher amounts. Give me an hour to reconfirm this with my team.

thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Usually people use the random number to show the probabilities though. If it's not related to the probabilities like you said, then I don't really see the use of having those random numbers displayed.

Anyway, what exactly is the probability of getting 2500 sat and above? I'm close to 450 claims now and I still haven't gotten 2500 sat and above even once.
According to your number table, if the random number is 9501-9800 then you get 2500 sat. Since the highest the random number can go is 10000, that means you have a 3/100 chance of getting 2500 sat.

Yet after 400 claims, I have never gotten anything above 650 sat.

Something seems to be amiss here.

first it doesn't depend on the number of claims you make, second the probability is however very less for 70k and there is 20-30 percent chance that you'll get anything above 2500.

This is your own random number table

How do you get this "20-30 percent chance that you'll get anything above 2500"? According to the table, 500 of the 10000 possible numbers correspond to 2500 sats and above, so that's 5% (5 out of 100) of the time.

And if something that's supposed to happen 5 out of 100 times (i.e. claim amount of 2500 sat and above) doesn't even happen 1 out of 400 times, then very likely something is wrong.

The table is merely to make one understand what he/she will get on rolling a random number. the probabilities however is different for claims. we are planning on changing the algorithm after this sunday and hopefully this time we will have better claim rates for all of you . Smiley

On last Sunday I was NOT paid though I  CLICKED the button   "REQUEST CASH OUT" on Saturday itself.

Today  I have CLICKED the button "REQUEST CASH OUT" expecting payment on Sunday.

Now I see "HOLD MY PAYMENT" button on the box where "REQUEST CASH OUT" button was available.  I think it confirms my "REQUEST CASH OUT" is active.

Please check my account and advise me about STATUS of my REQUEST FOR CASH OUT ............. [i,e whether my CASH OUT REQUEST  is active or NOT]

My account wallet : 1P8MnpjCEJW6yV9auLBUokosyjiTh1Z3di
Balance : 276896

All good Smiley
Hi BB
I have a referral system question.
As you see on a picture below, one of my referrals reached payout threshold.
My commission however was never added to balance.

When, and why not on the instant this will get added?

It will be added Smiley dont worry!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi BB
I have a referral system question.
As you see on a picture below, one of my referrals reached payout threshold.
My commission however was never added to balance.

When, and why not on the instant this will get added?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

On last Sunday I was NOT paid though I  CLICKED the button   "REQUEST CASH OUT" on Saturday itself.

Today  I have CLICKED the button "REQUEST CASH OUT" expecting payment on Sunday.

Now I see "HOLD MY PAYMENT" button on the box where "REQUEST CASH OUT" button was available.  I think it confirms my "REQUEST CASH OUT" is active.

Please check my account and advise me about STATUS of my REQUEST FOR CASH OUT ............. [i,e whether my CASH OUT REQUEST  is active or NOT]

My account wallet : 1P8MnpjCEJW6yV9auLBUokosyjiTh1Z3di
Balance : 276896

According to your number table, if the random number is 9501-9800 then you get 2500 sat. Since the highest the random number can go is 10000, that means you have a 3/100 chance of getting 2500 sat.

first it doesn't depend on the number of claims you make, second the probability is however very less for 70k and there is 20-30 percent chance that you'll get anything above 2500.

This is your own random number table

How do you get this "20-30 percent chance that you'll get anything above 2500"? According to the table, 500 of the 10000 possible numbers correspond to 2500 sats and above, so that's 5% (5 out of 100) of the time.

And if something that's supposed to happen 5 out of 100 times (i.e. claim amount of 2500 sat and above) doesn't even happen 1 out of 400 times, then very likely something is wrong.

we will be posting a new coupon soon. Smiley

happy claiming people. plus there is a hidden 100k code on our site. (we already told this on twitter 2 days ago). best part its still unclaimed. lets see who finds it first :p

Activity: 102

On Sunday night I did my withdrawal request but it hasn't been yet processed. I have already written message at contact of the faucet, but nevertheless so as other users to know what is going on with payment.
Also Please note that the cashout request must be made before sunday. if you create a  request on sunday you will be paid next sunday.

( wallet : 14wgi4nhk8fesXwSzy47k1ZE6oq5QY6u8y )

Okay we have just checked that you requested a little late according to our tech guy! We follow the Co-ordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Don't worry we will pay you this coming sunday!

Please note that the cashout request must be made before sundays to get paid on the week's sunday and if you have made a request on sunday, it is carried over to the next sunday!

bummer!

let's see what happens in 2 days .... Smiley

On Sunday night I did my withdrawal request but it hasn't been yet processed. I have already written message at contact of the faucet, but nevertheless so as other users to know what is going on with payment.
Also Please note that the cashout request must be made before sunday. if you create a  request on sunday you will be paid next sunday.

Okay we have just checked that you requested a little late according to our tech guy! We follow the Co-ordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Don't worry we will pay you this coming sunday!

Please note that the cashout request must be made before sundays to get paid on the week's sunday and if you have made a request on sunday, it is carried over to the next sunday!

We are looking at it now! Give us an hour Smiley thanks!
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
You're right. This is an old picture.
I'm just tired of screenshotting them all before  Smiley
I think you could simply remove that 70 sat option forever.
When a visitor claims 70sat knowing the threshold is 250000 he is gone.
Activity: 102

Again that 70 sat is too often.

Well I'm fed up with this and stopped claiming.

I can see the people I had referred to the site stopped claiming too since their earnings are
without change from yesterday evening.

It's clear the second person on the list got 70 sat for his first claim and said GoodBye.

This is an old pic yureka, If this was new , it would have the random number on the dialog box that appears. Sad.
Anyways we have very transparent algorithm which says chances of getting 70 satoshis is specified and its very very low!

i'll have the tech guys look into the issues if its more frequent.
thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
The fact is that the prize is dramatically reduced. No matter what is specified in the table, but the fact that last week prizes ranging between 70 and 610 Satoshi. The prize of 70, 170 and 350 for a claim is nothing more than to any other faucet with a shorter time of 12 min. The withdrawal of the 250,000 with little reward per claim refuses users.

I can see the people I had referred to the site stopped claiming too since their earnings are

It's clear the second person on the list got 70 sat for his first claim and said GoodBye.

Sorry about that. yureka!

how often does this happens?

Batblob,
There's a bug. The message telling the award amount is loading verrrry slow.
Pages:
Jump to: