Pages:
Author

Topic: This is it , it's the end of cryptos - page 12. (Read 2061 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 16, 2020, 04:55:57 AM
It is not the first time crypto faces dump like this one. We had seen many other times crypto to lose huge price within days. So, it is nothing we should be worry about.
If you think it is the end of crypto, I think you should not be here. Why are you here then?

Lol, I'm glad it's not just crypto only, what about stock market? They are dead too?
I really do not understand why people can expect stock to be recover soon after the corona virus but not crypto. They do not have even any lame excuse of saying so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
March 16, 2020, 04:51:23 AM
Lol, I'm glad it's not just crypto only, what about stock market? They are dead too? Remember what happened in 2008? This won't be the last time, Bitcoin died several times in the past and even if it hit 1k today I will still buy.

Be Greedy When others are Fearful
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2020, 04:45:23 AM
bitcoin died more then once , it wont die now either , just my opinion
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 16, 2020, 04:38:59 AM
Is it always the price that matters? Isn't the application of the coin more important than it's the price? I don't think the price is the reason why the cryptocurrency is alive, it's the users that actually use it or trade it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 19
March 16, 2020, 04:30:56 AM
Well guys this is the end ,it was a great ride ,we made money,we lost money ,we had fun ,it was a beautiful journey .

eth price today 109 usd
bitcoin price 4864 usd

They will never recover,at least we should learn the lesson from this crises.

For me most important lesson is that money isn't real  and it shouldn't be that important in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4y48CBEQso
Pages:
Jump to: