Pages:
Author

Topic: This is it , it's the end of cryptos - page 9. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 17, 2020, 04:57:33 PM
Nothing happened to crypto aside general market including offline line market. I guess once issue with coronal virus subsides market will bounce back and everything would work normal. Whenever there's downtrend before tend to lament crypto is dead but when there's uptrend everybody feels crypto is everything. Let's learn to accept what goes up must surely come down and keep recycling. Nothing to worry about regarding market
I hope that this can be resolved soon. but large countries are also not 100% able to overcome the effects of this virus outbreak. the economic downturn is happening in almost the entire world and we know this may be a virus that cripples the world economy.
the virus does not harm the global economy. this is complete nonsense. governments and the media just want us to think so. It is very convenient for them. it’s very convenient to mask their mistakes that have been made for years and led to the global crisis, behind some kind of virus
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 17, 2020, 04:54:26 PM
Well guys this is the end ,it was a great ride ,we made money,we lost money ,we had fun ,it was a beautiful journey .

eth price today 109 usd
bitcoin price 4864 usd

They will never recover,at least we should learn the lesson from this crises.

For me most important lesson is that money isn't real  and it shouldn't be that important in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4y48CBEQso

If you are giving up, I can bet you, there are those who would never give up, but will stay until it recovers. Do not be surprised that there those waiting unlike there is recovery. As a matter of fact, this will is not and will never be worse. Even the worst of them all was still able to recover.
You should check CMC and look at what the prices of coins are. Even if there will still be another downtrend, it will not be worse.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
March 17, 2020, 01:35:39 PM
Nothing happened to crypto aside general market including offline line market. I guess once issue with coronal virus subsides market will bounce back and everything would work normal. Whenever there's downtrend before tend to lament crypto is dead but when there's uptrend everybody feels crypto is everything. Let's learn to accept what goes up must surely come down and keep recycling. Nothing to worry about regarding market
This is for sure, personally I don't see anything wrong with the present market situation coz it happens everytime but also the global health problems is also a running factor up til now for the downtrend that is why we got so much of decline these past few weeks. Now people are acting weird as if bitcoin didn't reached the rock bottom, in fact there is where it began. The game is simple, buy high sell low, if you don't get it doors are widely open to quit.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 17, 2020, 01:08:35 PM
I hope that this can be resolved soon. but large countries are also not 100% able to overcome the effects of this virus outbreak. the economic downturn is happening in almost the entire world and we know this may be a virus that cripples the world economy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 17, 2020, 12:53:27 PM
Activity: 633
March 17, 2020, 12:51:07 PM
The price of cryptos alone doesn't define if it is dying. Thenprice falls, yeah and it's pretty obvious why (covid19), even the stock market is also falling, and any other markets because of the current situation we have, but this doesn't mean that it is dying. Sooner or later, as soon as this outbreak stops, the market will then recover and everything will get back to normal.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 17, 2020, 12:37:38 PM
The whole cryptomarket will come through eventually so dont ever lose hope!!!
At this time is not the right time to discuss losing hope, because those who do not panic will always make the opportunity to take advantage, because bitcoin and some good altcoin will always rise after falling prices.
for those who understand and have long been in the crypto market, I think they see an opportunity. although feeling panicked is a natural thing, but the opportunity for greater profit I think is still very open to people who are ready and patiently waiting for the market to rise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 17, 2020, 12:21:21 PM
There are already plenty of times I have seen that people said cryptocurrency is dying because of the downfall it was facing through. But look at what we have got right now. We have surpassed all those circumstances being face by the cryptocurrency community. It is just a matter of time and soon we will be seeing again the market is recovering. It is just at this point of time, people around the globe is focusing into their safety and maybe have used their assets to buy necessities to survive this scenario. But sooner or later as soon as this pandemic virus have been resolved, everything will go back to normal just like the old days. We just need to tighten our beliefs into what cryptocurrency can do. We must not doubt its capacity to recover from great loss and conclude that because of what is happening right now cryptocurrency is already dying because it is not. It is just that people's attention is being diverted into thinking about the safety of their health and not with cryptocurrency that's why the prices is falling down due to low volume of demands but this does not mean that the cryptocurrency will die because of this.
Activity: 1050
March 17, 2020, 07:11:12 AM
At this time is not the right time to discuss losing hope, because those who do not panic will always make the opportunity to take advantage, because bitcoin and some good altcoin will always rise after falling prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 17, 2020, 07:05:26 AM
This has happened many times and even worst than in this scenario was able to to get back and keep the crypto market alive until now. There is a corona outbreak that causes everything to fall apart not only in crypto, forex and other sectors of business firms. Once everything is ok and the world si corona virus free the market will spike up quickly and even surpass what has been projected the market would be in 2020.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
March 17, 2020, 06:59:55 AM
I'm sure you are new to the crypto space,and I am sure this would be the first dip ever you are experiencing,now one thing you need to know about crypto is,as long as you don't sell,you are never at a loss,though you could be holding for a long time. This scenario has played out severally,and after some months it bounced back. Just know it's not the end of crypto
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
March 17, 2020, 05:56:02 AM
Probably the end of the weak holders, but not in crypto.
They'll continue to be here especially bitcoin regardless of its value because people are still using it, and there is a demand.

Why panic? Bitcoin is still at a good price, haven't we seen it dump before?

FYI,, bitcoin from its ATH of almost $20,000 dump below $4000, and yet its still here, so don't underestimate the trust of the people on crypto.
Activity: 840
March 17, 2020, 05:36:28 AM
Well guys this is the end ,it was a great ride ,we made money,we lost money ,we had fun ,it was a beautiful journey .

eth price today 109 usd
bitcoin price 4864 usd

For me most important lesson is that money isn't real  and it shouldn't be that important in life.

I believe that the legitimate price of Bitcoin or coins will recover. Cryptocurrency has experienced ups and downs of prices since it was first introduced and one never thought the price of Bitcoin would break $ 15k but it did.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 17, 2020, 04:43:14 AM

eth price today 109 usd
bitcoin price 4864 usd

In my own opinion bitcoin or crypto currencies will still recover again. We only facing crisis right now (COVID-19) thats why we having a decline in market but i believe hopefully any time soon crypto market will recover again and those who sold their crypto will buyback again. Bitcoin is unstoppable and never dies it remains forever.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 17, 2020, 03:21:32 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 17, 2020, 03:17:52 AM
Nah, c'mon bro
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 17, 2020, 02:49:45 AM
Here we are and yet another panic thread during yet another crypto winter which is just starting..but this time it isn't just crypto winter but the entire world economy looks like it's tumbling because of the corona virus. Don't worry  we will recover in a year just like it happened with the last time bbtc was under 5k.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 17, 2020, 02:47:10 AM
bitcoin died more then once , it wont die now either , just my opinion

Cheesy Grin correct sir. I also will say same. From 2017 we saw many ups and down in crypto market so this down is nothing to us. Finally we know, for COVID-19 world economy is totally broken down. So crypto market also facing this situation. We have to keep patience in mind right this moment.

Best of luck.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 17, 2020, 12:38:13 AM
This may feel as though the end has come for btc but if you already familiar with btc as a dapp developer you should be aware of this occasional drops,
This drop is not as bad as that of 2018 when most people already conclude the end has come but somehow btc still survive that heavy crash, those who had the guts to buy at 3500k made good profit when btc hit 9k and above,
So, I will advice if you don't have the stomach for this, take a break from crypto and come back a year later, maybe things must have cool off by then. Good luck.

That is what I was thinking. I don't know why people are so fixated on this dips when crashes like this proves to be a beneficial opportunity to those who can hold long. The only thing I could think of is because most people are looking for a short term profit. They think that Bitcoin is a get rich scheme and dips like this proves to be a disaster for them.

2018 was the worst crash in the history, yet we rose $10,000. How can small crashes like this be the end of Bitcoin?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
March 16, 2020, 11:42:52 PM
This is not the end of crypto comrades, all stock markets have also declined. And you are too pessimistic to say that crypto will never recover, look at the history of crypto which has fallen in price a few times and all those who have known for a long time will remain calm and not panic seeing this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: