Pages:
Author

Topic: This message was too old and has been purged - page 13. (Read 50741 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
It is an interesting project, and Evil is clearly working hard on extending his range of rendezvous points on the curve, but....

What happened to this test?

Did the cracker not work?

Is this no longer for sale?

Is it worth less than was asked?

Is Evil's data-collection on the other thread likely to (a) compromise the security of the network in general? (b) likely to devalue his own product?

I dunno.

An update'd be wonderful, for those of thinking seriously of purchasing. 2BTC is alot to some.

Rit.
Well we really need an update...\
anyway, I would like to note that even if he cracks the address, he will have a hard time finding weak addresses with bitcoins inside.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is an interesting project, and Evil is clearly working hard on extending his range of rendezvous points on the curve, but....

What happened to this test?

Did the cracker not work?

Is this no longer for sale?

Is it worth less than was asked?

Is Evil's data-collection on the other thread likely to (a) compromise the security of the network in general? (b) likely to devalue his own product?

I dunno.

An update'd be wonderful, for those of thinking seriously of purchasing. 2BTC is alot to some.

Rit.
Activity: 76
Hey, Interesting project man Cheesy

I was trying to create millions of address with vanitygen and then check the balace ( No bruteforce ), but your method of small range bruteforce sounds great.

Code:
0xe8b50b147a1e371613a9253a5219e46be5875bc7a45d93707b82913e8d7ef16cL	0x6cabea076c54a7bb55e6bfaeff3a9c5e07ff149c8ccfd002bcaa82e729c5343cL	0xd8487b27cbd178a1c409bf84496356abe98c84475a5180f270d615ce065b8f0aL
Yeah fair enough.

But the entire network can't run that way - it's impractical.

If there's a weakness, better that it shows up now so that it can be rectified that result in the loss of someone's (possibly) life savings.

Rit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
This is the reason why people say to not reuse addresses. When you recieve bitcoins, do so with a fresh address and when you spend them, spend the entire address, the change back to a new fresh address.
Really looking forward to the result of this.

Rit.
In math we trust.
Panos, if you created the key in the way depicted earlier in this thread, I will crack it.
Give me some time :-)

All of you, who want to contribute to this project:
Help creating more and more rendezvous-points  Grin
I have made a small python script public, which will generate such points - for each rendezvous point you are paid a certain amount of BTC.
More Infos here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--433522
I did, also I would like to know if it is possible to check a if a public address is weak
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged
In math we trust.
address: 1LMfkKKqgwSbjJTecGKQLmeh4sbEj95vhy
public key: 047d97cc0ba7063af87532ceff9f0521dc8dbc583dde5e078a4e9efe299a02ff28621a844dad6e5 f382fefb14f2e83ddabd347fad76eacdef81a47d11942d9c8f7

ok, now I bet you won't find the private key.
tsoPANos:

Then use the above procedure to generate a bitcoin address / public key
and i will prove it to you.

And after this test is successful, I'll accept an apology from the internet's least-successful pseudo-detective, our pal and your pal, tsoPANos.

AKA, "The Idiot".

Rit.
I will. But no watching some supspicious activity is not idiocy mr. Smart

I don't typically call myself "Mr. Smart" - only a few friends of mine, and my GF (when we're RPing VERY specific things) do that. EDIT: For the hard-of-thinking, this was an ironic statement.

But you know what? The nice thing about a forum like this is that activity is public, for the most part. You only had to click on my profile to see my posts, activity, and time logged in. Same with Evil. Please, by all means, point out anything that might point to us being the same person. By extension to your logic, I feel like you are single-handedly every poster on the Greek board, simply because I cannot read Greek. You look like you're all sharing symbols. This must be just one person, right?!

Nah, for now I'll stick with "The Idiot".

Rit/
In math we trust.
tsoPANos:

And after this test is successful, I'll accept an apology from the internet's least-successful pseudo-detective, our pal and your pal, tsoPANos.

AKA, "The Idiot".

Rit.
I will. But no watching some supspicious activity is not idiocy mr. Smart
tsoPANos:

AKA, "The Idiot".

Rit.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged
Yep, knew someone was going to shout that.

OK, simple solution.

Somebody ELSE come up with one.

FWIW: I don't know Evil AT ALL. However, I believe I am one of the first people to have contacted him regarding buying this. I'm from Ireland, he's from Huh Germany Huh. We have never had contact before except on this board. Please have a look at our seperate profiles, and see if you can spot any crossover? We're not the same person, and we have never "met" (if you can apply that term to a bloody internet bulleting board) before this thread.

@Evil - I did my best to preserve the integrity of this, but it's gone pearshaped. Please take an example from someone else - ignore mine and don't waste any hashes on it.

Rit.

PS: Incidentally, it seems that no matter how transparent anyone attempts to be on these boards, suspicion will be levelled. It's fucking stupid, excuse my Klatchian.
In math we trust.
for me it looks like Evil-Knievel = Ritual
Update:

The OP has replied to my PM asking me to verify the details again. I have replied with the details I posted above:

i.e.

Wait! I have just realised that I have given you an incorrect public key - this is not the one associated with the address I posted!

To correct myself:

Address: 15789MauDKwkkZSvtNFzFZ5A9a9eXsBViM

Public Key: 0476febc1aa26b0c53b08f78dff62b563fdbd40197d7d9c1b00dc659fe3d3eb1b44c39844638258 e6e98be51501b35166862f9a641c175528507faccfb594f88e8

Sorry, I dunno how I managed that - I guess I was not paying attention properly. I apologise.

Rit./
@cryptomining - if you do, buy me a copy as well will ya?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Im totally buying this, all your bitcoins are mine... Cheesy
Agreed - I have caused some confusion here, and I am sorry.

I've PMd the OP to advise that I've given wrong info, but I don't know if he's seen the PM yet. Hope he is not throwing the computer out the window because of the mismatch Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: