Pages:
Author

Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them - page 5. (Read 6128 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
you should go to the doctor and tell them you fail to differentiate between physical hardware and nonphysical software

mining (altcoins) is about scrypt miners too. and they're hardware.

ignorance dont suit you pal, your entitled to your opinion but its wrong, software is not hardware and hardware is not software, and again as stated i care not about somebody elses rules i have my own, or are you a fully programmed guberment slave who believes we should all just accept the bullshit we can prove wrong as fact

well then why are you still on somebody else's forum and not your own?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
LOL at attempting to judge me, im not seeking attention im trying to educate the retarded, hardware and software are very different yet you lot dont have a clue, almost funny pal!!!!

your opinion is just that, your entitled to it but as stated in the OP its not my concern!!!! lol keep trying though, fools usually do LOL

as stated before why should i articulate my responses when you lot are demonstrating serious lack of intelligence, your showing me you would not understand me no matter how i type, thats ignorance at its finest but hey, carry on showing the new comers how dumb you are, and that the blind lead the blind

"It's so interesting  to observe people with such warped sense of reality" LOL yeah the feelings mutual pal, grow a brain and learn the difference between software and hardware then if you could put my post back in the correct board i would be grateful, thank you

LOL at attempting to judge me, im not seeking attention im trying to educate the retarded, hardware and software are very different yet you lot dont have a clue, almost funny pal!!!!
That warped view of the world again.... Keep telling yourself that - would be hard to fall asleep if you didn't.

as stated before why should i articulate my responses when you lot are demonstrating serious lack of intelligence, your showing me you would not understand me no matter how i type, thats ignorance at its finest but hey, carry on showing the new comers how dumb you are, and that the blind lead the blind
That's called having a different opinion - not something you are aware as it seems. Also, why should you articulate your responses you ask? To actually back up your claim of said 30 years of experience in the use of said language. Surely you wouldn't have any difficulty in doing so yet I only see broken grammar and punctuation, missing full stops and generally terrible structuring of your thoughts.

"It's so interesting  to observe people with such warped sense of reality" LOL yeah the feelings mutual pal, grow a brain and learn the difference between software and hardware then if you could put my post back in the correct board i would be grateful, thank you
Then again it's also hilarious seeing your determination in still attempting to get your thread moved back after providing mods with self-entitled orders, countless ad-hominems, absolute disregard for the rules on the forum, complete ignorance of others' opinions, etc  Grin.

ignorance dont suit you pal, your entitled to your opinion but its wrong, software is not hardware and hardware is not software, and again as stated i care not about somebody elses rules i have my own, or are you a fully programmed guberment slave who believes we should all just accept the bullshit we can prove wrong as fact

carry on making yourself look stupid this is becoming entertaining, and only proving crypto is a sad joke and a good job the masses aint stupid enough to invest, if you lot cant differentiate something so simple, then why would anybody trust your word that crypto is safe LOL

Also, why should you articulate your responses you ask? To actually back up your claim of said 30 years of experience in the use of said language. Surely you wouldn't have any difficulty in doing so yet I only see broken grammar and punctuation, missing full stops and generally terrible structuring of your thoughts.

Then again I shouldn't discount the possibility of you being a quite skillful troll.

its ironic how you still demonstrate your level of retarded by failing to accept software and hardware are 2 entirely different entities, you may wish to go back to school, maybe study the english language, ohh btw dictionaries aint worth toff these days pal, if you have the money you can have anything printed, hey if you can afford it go get hardware defined as software then post me that link 10 outta 10 for effort but no dice

hardware is hardware, how you attempt to dress it up shows off your lack of intelligence Sad
ok so ive had a zeus hurricane x3 for about 18 months, brilliant miner terrible build quality in my experienced opinion, all was fine for about 8 months and 1 day it just started crashing out within a minute of restarting itself, so i went to check the hardware to find the modular sockets on the psu had melted Sad so i did a little bit of rewiring and used the the other modules on the psu, all was fine for the last 10 months although the wires did get warm.

now this morning ive woke up to find im a miner down from my rig, you guessed it its the hurricane again with more melted sockets, so this time psu came apart and all excess wiring was removed, ive attached 8x positive leads direct to the 12v rail and 8x negative leads also direct to the negative rail, then i opened the miner to find each blade has 4 spurs for positive and 4 spurs for negative, giving me the 8x each side which i had already hard wired to the psu, and shes back alive Smiley

anybody else wasting electricity running these things, id definitely recommend hard wiring, 3 hours in and she is still stone cold wiring and all Smiley

Zeus miner = scrypt asic = altcoin hardware

It is in your first sentence.
You should go see a doctor and let him check your mental state.
And better stop using the internet until you dont fix your sense of reality.

Seems you dont understand what "Altcoin Hardware" means.

you should go to the doctor and tell them you fail to differentiate between physical hardware and nonphysical software
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

your opinion is just that, your entitled to it but as stated in the OP its not my concern!!!! lol keep trying though, fools usually do LOL

That warped view of the world again.... Keep telling yourself that - would be hard to fall asleep if you didn't.

That's called having a different opinion - not something you are aware as it seems. Also, why should you articulate your responses you ask? To actually back up your claim of said 30 years of experience in the use of said language. Surely you wouldn't have any difficulty in doing so yet I only see broken grammar and punctuation, missing full stops and generally terrible structuring of your thoughts.

Then again it's also hilarious seeing your determination in still attempting to get your thread moved back after providing mods with self-entitled orders, countless ad-hominems, absolute disregard for the rules on the forum, complete ignorance of others' opinions, etc  Grin.

carry on making yourself look stupid this is becoming entertaining, and only proving crypto is a sad joke and a good job the masses aint stupid enough to invest, if you lot cant differentiate something so simple, then why would anybody trust your word that crypto is safe LOL

Also, why should you articulate your responses you ask? To actually back up your claim of said 30 years of experience in the use of said language. Surely you wouldn't have any difficulty in doing so yet I only see broken grammar and punctuation, missing full stops and generally terrible structuring of your thoughts.

Then again I shouldn't discount the possibility of you being a quite skillful troll.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
ok so ive had a zeus hurricane x3 for about 18 months, brilliant miner terrible build quality in my experienced opinion, all was fine for about 8 months and 1 day it just started crashing out within a minute of restarting itself, so i went to check the hardware to find the modular sockets on the psu had melted Sad so i did a little bit of rewiring and used the the other modules on the psu, all was fine for the last 10 months although the wires did get warm.

now this morning ive woke up to find im a miner down from my rig, you guessed it its the hurricane again with more melted sockets, so this time psu came apart and all excess wiring was removed, ive attached 8x positive leads direct to the 12v rail and 8x negative leads also direct to the negative rail, then i opened the miner to find each blade has 4 spurs for positive and 4 spurs for negative, giving me the 8x each side which i had already hard wired to the psu, and shes back alive Smiley

anybody else wasting electricity running these things, id definitely recommend hard wiring, 3 hours in and she is still stone cold wiring and all Smiley

Zeus miner = scrypt asic = altcoin hardware

It is in your first sentence.
You should go see a doctor and let him check your mental state.
And better stop using the internet until you dont fix your sense of reality.

Seems you dont understand what "Altcoin Hardware" means.

You understand there is a differece between "Bitcoin Hardware" and "Altcoin Hardware" right?

ohh dear another witch or wizard attempting to cast a spell, a miner is a miner the algo it works is irrelevant when my post was relative to powering the devices LOL

now go away you brainless idiots Sad

learn the difference between a software (altcoin) and a hardware physical device
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
You understand there is a differece between "Bitcoin Hardware" and "Altcoin Hardware" right?

Then again it's also hilarious seeing your determination in still attempting to get your thread moved back after providing mods with self-entitled orders, countless ad-hominems, absolute disregard for the rules on the forum, complete ignorance of others' opinions, etc  Grin.

global moderator

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
its not an appeal for anything other than you lot to grow brains and learn the difference between hardware and software, modifying hardware without touching software dictates it should be under hardware its not rocket science, but like i said expecting common sense = well lets just refer to the title of this thread ehhh Sad
One can't grow their own brain, ergo your post is foolish. It ain't even entertaining. I still don't see a valid argument here.

The thread only ended up in my section, I didn't move it - a global mod did (though I completely agree with the descision): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-zeus-hurricane-x3-hopefully-finally-cured-the-heat-problem-1401222
Well that changes things a bit. However, I'm certain that if OP asked other moderators for an opinion, that he'd get the same answer from pretty much anyone.

Calling the staff members 'retarded' is a very smart move indeed. You're definitely not asking for attention.  Cheesy

"It's so interesting  to observe people with such warped sense of reality" LOL yeah the feelings mutual pal, grow a brain and learn the difference between software and hardware then if you could put my post back in the correct board i would be grateful, thank you
global moderator
valid reason hardware is not software, the brainless idiot who moved my post effectively turned my efforts into a wasted effort, it is personal especially when my post being moved, makes me look as dumb as the idiot who moved it when im not that dumb, granted i dont do my self many favours but as stated when annoyed why should i articulate my rantings, i have been offended by the brainless idiots who simple chose not to differentiate between hardware and software, the world is doomed while brainless idiots are alive and influencing other people Sad
This is an appeal to emotion at its finest. You're talking about a experienced moderator who has been here for a while now. If you truly think that mprep does not know the difference between hardware and software, then I have no further comments.

You can always ask the global moderators to take a second look, but I doubt that will change anything.
The thread only ended up in my section, I didn't move it - a global mod did (though I completely agree with the descision): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-zeus-hurricane-x3-hopefully-finally-cured-the-heat-problem-1401222

retard much?Huh sorry if i got the wrong mod, i just clicked the only clickable name on the page that told me my post had been moved, sorry pal, but altcoins = software its really that simple, what i was offering assistance with was hardware, therefore it belongs under hardware, please grow a brain, had i referred to any aspect of software with my post then maybe you would be right, but i did not refer software at any point, therefore it belongs under hardware, you can attempt to mess with the english language all you like, but it wont wash, i live in england and have been using the english language for over 30 years and even have certificates of qualification, not that they mean anything in the real world, just says im a qualified wizard who is able to cast spells if i so chose.... kinda like what you lot are failing to do in your attempts to con me into accepting that hardware info belongs under software, all you are doing here is showing potential new comers that the community is retarded and putting them off jumping into crypto, for this i thank you, if you have any effect you may just make crypto last a few more years by less adoption, well done :p
I wasn't talking to you although since I have time, I'll humor your quite sad attempts at seeking attention:

retard much?Huh sorry if i got the wrong mod, i just clicked the only clickable name on the page that told me my post had been moved, sorry pal, but altcoins = software its really that simple, what i was offering assistance with was hardware, therefore it belongs under hardware, please grow a brain, had i referred to any aspect of software with my post then maybe you would be right, but i did not refer software at any point, therefore it belongs under hardware,
I really couldn't care less of what your interpretation of the board names are, especially after, in my opinion, a rather childish reaction to the moderation.

you can attempt to mess with the english language all you like, but it wont wash, i live in england and have been using the english language for over 30 years and even have certificates of qualification, not that they mean anything in the real world, just says im a qualified wizard who is able to cast spells if i so chose....
30 years and you're typing like that? Guess you're a slow learner.

like what you lot are failing to do in your attempts to con me into accepting that hardware info belongs under software, all you are doing here is showing potential new comers that the community is retarded and putting them off jumping into crypto, for this i thank you, if you have any effect you may just make crypto last a few more years by less adoption, well done :p
It's so interesting  to observe people with such warped sense of reality that they believe everyone else (exept the people he interacts with, who immediately shatter this illusion and are quickly excluded) have the same opinion and outlook on things like he does. Truly fascinating.
valid reason hardware is not software, the brainless idiot who moved my post effectively turned my efforts into a wasted effort, it is personal especially when my post being moved, makes me look as dumb as the idiot who moved it when im not that dumb, granted i dont do my self many favours but as stated when annoyed why should i articulate my rantings, i have been offended by the brainless idiots who simple chose not to differentiate between hardware and software, the world is doomed while brainless idiots are alive and influencing other people Sad
This is an appeal to emotion at its finest. You're talking about a experienced moderator who has been here for a while now. If you truly think that mprep does not know the difference between hardware and software, then I have no further comments.

You can always ask the global moderators to take a second look, but I doubt that will change anything.

retard much?Huh sorry if i got the wrong mod, i just clicked the only clickable name on the page that told me my post had been moved, sorry pal, but altcoins = software its really that simple, what i was offering assistance with was hardware, therefore it belongs under hardware, please grow a brain, had i referred to any aspect of software with my post then maybe you would be right, but i did not refer software at any point, therefore it belongs under hardware, you can attempt to mess with the english language all you like, but it wont wash, i live in england and have been using the english language for over 30 years and even have certificates of qualification, not that they mean anything in the real world, just says im a qualified wizard who is able to cast spells if i so chose.... kinda like what you lot are failing to do in your attempts to con me into accepting that hardware info belongs under software, all you are doing here is showing potential new comers that the community is retarded and putting them off jumping into crypto, for this i thank you, if you have any effect you may just make crypto last a few more years by less adoption, well done :p
global moderator

the evidence speaks for itself Sad
had i referenced software modification anywhere in that post then "maybe" i would accept that the moving of it was just, but nowhere did i mention software AT ALL sorry but your opinion is wrong, the post belongs under hardware and its not an appeal for anything other than you lot to grow brains and learn the difference between hardware and software, modifying hardware without touching software dictates it should be under hardware its not rocket science, but like i said expecting common sense = well lets just refer to the title of this thread ehhh Sad
legendary
Terminated.

I am surprised they didn't just ban you OP
You don't get banned for complaining.

Technically your not going to win.. they have mod powers & we don't.
Depends on who is right. Moderators are human, thus they can be wrong.

I also think when you started this you were trying to make it seem like it was personal against you ?
It never is.

idiots still not reading or learning, hardware and software are 2 very different things im sorry to inform you all, please grow brains
Thank you captain obvious. Roll Eyes Instead of calling people idiots, try finding true arguments as to why your thread is misplaced.

legendary
Terminated.
I am surprised they didn't just ban you OP
You don't get banned for complaining.

Technically your not going to win.. they have mod powers & we don't.
Depends on who is right. Moderators are human, thus they can be wrong.

I also think when you started this you were trying to make it seem like it was personal against you ?
It never is.

idiots still not reading or learning, hardware and software are 2 very different things im sorry to inform you all, please grow brains
Thank you captain obvious. Roll Eyes Instead of calling people idiots, try finding true arguments as to why your thread is misplaced.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So many cry babies on here
Pages:
Jump to: