Pages:
Author

Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them - page 7. (Read 6126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
@OP, It's FRIDAY !!! ..NOT Saturday Wink

I gotta admit i don't think i seen a guy loose it over having his topic moved like this before.  Shocked

People here get mad at the mods OP.. trust me i know Wink
My *last* ban here was for 30 days hahahha

I have had topics moved and yeah it can be frustrating i get it.
But i don't think you got room to argue here..

You think you got it bad ?
You should see my Inbox of deleted comments Notifications i get here.

Like i am just posting to say i get your frustration but i think the mod's here had a reasonable reason to do what they did.
I'd bash the mods with you in heart beat but i got nothing to work with TrikyRiky.
I'd say you lost this battle.

I suggest dropping it and moving on.. pick your battles guy !
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
stop trying to put words in my fingers you idiot, as i defined it in the OP this is my saturday morning RANT
Regardless, you are ranting about the forum and it's management. Therefore, it is a Meta issue.

you lot are taking it as a complaint, that is your choice and not my problem you chose not to read my words and understand them really is it
How are you not complaining? A complaint is defined as 'a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.', are you not doing this?

the mentality around here is depressing
No one is forcing, or even asking for you to stay.

thought you lot were higher intelligence than the 99%
I find it funny that you're insulting other's intelligence while struggling to understand that an Altcoin topic goes in the Altcoin section.

Also, putting words in your fingers?

as i stated in the OP its an off topic rant.... says it all really dont it, moving it only proves your attempting to control the patrons ofg this site and your now being called out on it, keep posting keep my post on the boars for all to see, your only damaging this joke of a forum more Smiley
i find it funny that your so brainless you would go looking for info regarding hardware in the altcoin section Sad nice demo on lack of intelligence though thank you
Can anyone even read the OP? Heck, the title has even spelled wrong.
I suggest copying and pasting it in Word or other preferred document or text editor, removing grammar mistakes, adding full stops at what seems similiar to the end of a thought and then rephrasing each sentence individually. Then you might be able to understand it somewhat clearly.

LMFAO at guberment parishioners who NEED perfect spells, reminder i am not your criminal mafia guberment attempting to cast a spell over you, if you cant work out that an extra character was added while bashing out my post, i feel sorry for you, maybe you should have been swallowed?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
stop trying to put words in my fingers you idiot, as i defined it in the OP this is my saturday morning RANT
Regardless, you are ranting about the forum and it's management. Therefore, it is a Meta issue.

you lot are taking it as a complaint, that is your choice and not my problem you chose not to read my words and understand them really is it
How are you not complaining? A complaint is defined as 'a statement that something is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.', are you not doing this?

the mentality around here is depressing
No one is forcing, or even asking for you to stay.

thought you lot were higher intelligence than the 99%
I find it funny that you're insulting other's intelligence while struggling to understand that an Altcoin topic goes in the Altcoin section.

Also, putting words in your fingers?
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
I suggest copying and pasting it in Word or other preferred document or text editor, removing grammar mistakes, adding full stops at what seems similiar to the end of a thought and then rephrasing each sentence individually. Then you might be able to understand it somewhat clearly.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
ohhh look another thread moved to another wrong board
You're complaining about the forum, therefore it is an issue for Meta (As labelled, 'Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum'). Off Topic, which I'm guessing is where you posted it before, is for topics that do not belong in any other board. Please learn to understand English properly before complaining about the forum is run.

i dont require help or assistance, i want my thread putting back where i put it originally
Why would the mods move a topic back to a place where it does not belong? Like it or not, a problem with an Altcoin miner doesn't belong in the Bitcoin board, rather the Altcoin board.

evidence of a perfectly functioning brain, i know im a minority these days the masses are too heavily fluoridated Tongue
Good joke.

stop trying to put words in my fingers you idiot, as i defined it in the OP this is my saturday morning RANT, you lot are taking it as a complaint, that is your choice and not my problem you chose not to read my words and understand them really is it, the mentality around here is depressing, thought you lot were higher intelligence than the 99% Sad seems your all from the 99% and i was wrong Sad
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
ohhh look another thread moved to another wrong board
You're complaining about the forum, therefore it is an issue for Meta (As labelled, 'Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum'). Off Topic, which I'm guessing is where you posted it before, is for topics that do not belong in any other board. Please learn to understand English properly before complaining about the forum is run.

i dont require help or assistance, i want my thread putting back where i put it originally
Why would the mods move a topic back to a place where it does not belong? Like it or not, a problem with an Altcoin miner doesn't belong in the Bitcoin board, rather the Altcoin board.

evidence of a perfectly functioning brain, i know im a minority these days the masses are too heavily fluoridated Tongue
Good joke.
dont worry i will, again your under some misguided opinion i actually want help, i dont need any assistance thank you...

And so you'll get none (including moving your topic as that would actually require assistance which you have explicitly now stated you don't need).

Oops. Cheesy

Am unwatching now - have a pleasant day.

your perspective is pretty fooking scary to be honest, i seriously hope you are 0.01% of that 99% otherwise the planet really is doomed, i dont require help or assistance, i want my thread putting back where i put it originally, whats difficult to understand? in fact dont bother answering that
ohhh look another thread moved to another wrong board, mods must be murican idiots, only likely explanation :/
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
dont worry i will, again your under some misguided opinion i actually want help, i dont need any assistance thank you...

And so you'll get none (including moving your topic as that would actually require assistance which you have explicitly now stated you don't need).

Oops. Cheesy

Am unwatching now - have a pleasant day.
Your attitude is so bad that basically there isn't anyone here that would want to help you.

(so don't bother fixing your post just keep on ranting and raving and see what that gets you)

dont worry i will, again your under some misguided opinion i actually want help, i dont need any assistance thank you, but i do want my thread putting back in the correct board, where it may serve as some help to others, the problem may have been cured many times in the past but i shall assume here i couldnt find any info on overheating hardware as all the posts were likely moved to off topic boards just like mine were :/ anybody would think you lot want ppl with dead miners, contradictory to say the least everywhere i look i see we want or need mass adoption, yet look at the mentality :/
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
To give a clearer picture to others I'll just repost what I exchanged with the use upon him PMing me:

oi now move my thread back to the correct topic and in future mind your own business thank you
I didn't move your thread. Also, I don't obey the orders of self-entitled all-knowing pricks, who happen to be regular users, with apparent lack of knowledge of the forum's rules as well as common courtesy, while I'm the moderator - you know, the guy that moves threads and moderates other content  Roll Eyes.

Also, to your highnesses information, altcoin (scrypt in this case) mining hardware belongs in the Mining (Altcoins) section, not "Hardware", which is for Bitcoin mining hardware.

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

P.S. Your complaint belongs in Meta (section for the discussion of the forum), not Off-topic. Also your writing style in the complaint reminds me of a certain professional troll outside of this forum, except he mostly puts capital letters, punctuation and actually seems to divide his ideas into sentences instead of squirting out mental diarrhea.The self-entitlement, ignorance and stupidity in his comments is also meant as satire - go figure.

LMFAO you seem to think i give a flying fuck about somebody elses rules, sorry prick i have my own, sorry if you dont like reality but my thread told me you moved it, put it back on the correct board retard, as stated i couldnt care less about YOUR opinion, this is an off topic RANT as stated, and therefore is on the correct board, grow a brain, you may have been here longer than i, but you know what that proves dont you, sado geeky cretin who likely lives in his mothers basement smoking crack and chatting shit on the net, ohh yeah your referring to weev by any chance LOL

why should i punctuate or articulate what i originally defined as a rant? rhetorical by the way seems you have little intelligence and ignore orders Sad

there is zero self entitlement, that is just your jaded opinion which borders on psychological conditioning of any future readers LOL you just proved your the prick here, thank you sweetie Smiley
This isn't even my birthday yet I get my present handed on a silver platter  Shocked. Let me crack my fingers and commence this pointless discussion on the Internet  I for some reason find pleasure in:

LMFAO you seem to think i give a flying fuck about somebody elses rules, sorry prick i have my own, sorry if you dont like reality but my thread told me you moved it, put it back on the correct board retard, as stated i couldnt care less about YOUR opinion, this is an off topic RANT as stated, and therefore is on the correct board, grow a brain, you may have been here longer than i, but you know what that proves dont you, sado geeky cretin who likely lives in his mothers basement smoking crack and chatting shit on the net, ohh yeah your referring to weev by any chance LOL

why should i punctuate or articulate what i originally defined as a rant? rhetorical by the way seems you have little intelligence and ignore orders Sad

there is zero self entitlement, that is just your jaded opinion which borders on psychological conditioning of any future readers LOL you just proved your the prick here, thank you sweetie Smiley
You lost all credibility with your first sentence. Although, I haven't been here for a while. I'm pretty sure SMF doesn't tell you who moved your thread, just that a moderator has. Seems, that you don't actually care about your thread being moved, but rather concentrate your efforts on attacking mprep.

Shhhhh, don't ruin all the fun  Wink.

Professional Troll ?
Is there a certification available ? ...I know everything so i bet i can win that !
<...>
Did I say trolling? I meant proper internet comment ettiquette:  https://www.youtube.com/user/commentiquette.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
Your attitude is so bad that basically there isn't anyone here that would want to help you.

(so don't bother fixing your post just keep on ranting and raving and see where that gets you)

"Good manners don't cost anything".

lord help us all, anybody with half a brain who wants info on a hardware problem would look under hardware boards :/ its not rocket science

if you would have 1/4 brain you would have hit the right section. ill leave you alone now. you are too almighty...

i posted hardware info, in the hardware board, evidence of a perfectly functioning brain, i know im a minority these days the masses are too heavily fluoridated Tongue
my question is why would you even post in a bitcoin forum about litecoin hardware?

if i had a problem with my litecoin miner i would go to the litecoin forum. kind of like saying my car has a misfire so im going to take it get an alignment.

secondly your "solution" that you finally cracked. the heat solution problem was solved long ago. you remove the psu from the case and use psu cables vs plugging right into the psu and flip the fans around to blow into the miner instead of drawing heat out.

erm i posted a hardware related thread under hardware, if your vcat has a broken foot do you go ask your car mechanic if he can fix it?
Wouldn't an obvious thing be to remove the reference to any Scrypt miner then and just call it PSU for general miners?

(if you hadn't specifically mentioned an Scrypt miner then it probably wouldn't have been moved)

why should i structure my assistance to the general public in such a way that it becomes useless info Sad i see your point but c'mon if you got a hardware problem, you check hardware boards not altcoins, thats like saying my cats got a sore foot i think i shall take it to see my dentist Sad
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

lord help us all, anybody with half a brain who wants info on a hardware problem would look under hardware boards :/ its not rocket science

if you would have 1/4 brain you would have hit the right section. ill leave you alone now. you are too almighty...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
my question is why would you even post in a bitcoin forum about litecoin hardware?

if i had a problem with my litecoin miner i would go to the litecoin forum. kind of like saying my car has a misfire so im going to take it get an alignment.

secondly your "solution" that you finally cracked. the heat solution problem was solved long ago. you remove the psu from the case and use psu cables vs plugging right into the psu and flip the fans around to blow into the miner instead of drawing heat out.
Pages:
Jump to: