Pages:
Author

Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them - page 8. (Read 6123 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
cryus moved the thread

@op

the model you choose doesnt mine btc thats why your topic is moved. its that simple.

it is irrelevant what it mines, all miners require PSU ALL miners, and from my own experience all miners have heat issues, like i just asked somebody else so you have a overheating problem with your miner, so you automatically go looking under altcoins for info to cure it, seriously, is this the mentality im dealing with here?

seriously: yes.

@CIYAM: yupp but op is to busy screaming at people

lord help us all, anybody with half a brain who wants info on a hardware problem would look under hardware boards :/ its not rocket science
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
cryus moved the thread

@op

the model you choose doesnt mine btc thats why your topic is moved. its that simple.

it is irrelevant what it mines, all miners require PSU ALL miners, and from my own experience all miners have heat issues, like i just asked somebody else so you have a overheating problem with your miner, so you automatically go looking under altcoins for info to cure it, seriously, is this the mentality im dealing with here?

seriously: yes.

@CIYAM: yupp but op is to busy screaming at people
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
Wouldn't an obvious thing be to remove the reference to any Scrypt miner then and just call it PSU for general miners?

(if you hadn't specifically mentioned an Scrypt miner then it probably wouldn't have been moved)
cryus moved the thread

@op

lol. getting mad for wrong reason to the wrong moderator. now that's funny.
learn how the forum works first before you complain.
it was in hardware section so mprep can't move it from there. and it's related to altcoin mining so it belongs in Mining (altcoins) where it may actually be useful.

are you for real, so you have a overheating problem with your miner, so you automatically go looking under altcoins for info to cure it, seriously, is this the mentality im dealing with here?
legendary
www.explorerz.top
cryus moved the thread

@op

hardwiring of a miner to a psu = hardware related, all miners require PSU's do they not?Huh?

okay let me try again: are you aware the miner you hardwired doesnt mine bitcoins??

are you aware of any miner, that does not require a power supply?Huh?? just because ive used 1 particular model for my offer of assistance does not mean the info does not correlate to other miners, therefore hardware is the correct board and the only correct board
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
lol. getting mad for wrong reason to the wrong moderator. now that's funny.
learn how the forum works first before you complain.
it was in hardware section so mprep can't move it from there. and it's related to altcoin mining so it belongs in Mining (altcoins) where it may actually be useful.
LMFAO you seem to think i give a flying fuck about somebody elses rules, sorry prick i have my own, sorry if you dont like reality but my thread told me you moved it, put it back on the correct board retard, as stated i couldnt care less about YOUR opinion, this is an off topic RANT as stated, and therefore is on the correct board, grow a brain, you may have been here longer than i, but you know what that proves dont you, sado geeky cretin who likely lives in his mothers basement smoking crack and chatting shit on the net, ohh yeah your referring to weev by any chance LOL

why should i punctuate or articulate what i originally defined as a rant? rhetorical by the way seems you have little intelligence and ignore orders Sad

there is zero self entitlement, that is just your jaded opinion which borders on psychological conditioning of any future readers LOL you just proved your the prick here, thank you sweetie Smiley
You lost all credibility with your first sentence. Although, I haven't been here for a while. I'm pretty sure SMF doesn't tell you who moved your thread, just that a moderator has. Seems, that you don't actually care about your thread being moved, but rather concentrate your efforts on attacking mprep.

my originally correctly placed thread was moved to a board that is not fit for the thread, is way off topic and irrelevant and now it is in the wrong board is unlikely to help anybody with a similar overheating issue, might aswell just have deleted the thing and said yeah we dont like you and dont want you offering assistance to other users Sad
legendary
www.explorerz.top
hardwiring of a miner to a psu = hardware related, all miners require PSU's do they not?Huh?

okay let me try again: are you aware the miner you hardwired doesnt mine bitcoins??
To give a clearer picture to others I'll just repost what I exchanged with the use upon him PMing me:

oi now move my thread back to the correct topic and in future mind your own business thank you
I didn't move your thread. Also, I don't obey the orders of self-entitled all-knowing pricks, who happen to be regular users, with apparent lack of knowledge of the forum's rules as well as common courtesy, while I'm the moderator - you know, the guy that moves threads and moderates other content  Roll Eyes.

Also, to your highnesses information, altcoin (scrypt in this case) mining hardware belongs in the Mining (Altcoins) section, not "Hardware", which is for Bitcoin mining hardware.

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

P.S. Your complaint belongs in Meta (section for the discussion of the forum), not Off-topic. Also your writing style in the complaint reminds me of a certain professional troll outside of this forum, except he mostly puts capital letters, punctuation and actually seems to divide his ideas into sentences instead of squirting out mental diarrhea.The self-entitlement, ignorance and stupidity in his comments is also meant as satire - go figure.

LMFAO you seem to think i give a flying fuck about somebody elses rules, sorry prick i have my own, sorry if you dont like reality but my thread told me you moved it, put it back on the correct board retard, as stated i couldnt care less about YOUR opinion, this is an off topic RANT as stated, and therefore is on the correct board, grow a brain, you may have been here longer than i, but you know what that proves dont you, sado geeky cretin who likely lives in his mothers basement smoking crack and chatting shit on the net, ohh yeah your referring to weev by any chance LOL

why should i punctuate or articulate what i originally defined as a rant? rhetorical by the way seems you have little intelligence and ignore orders Sad

there is zero self entitlement, that is just your jaded opinion which borders on psychological conditioning of any future readers LOL you just proved your the prick here, thank you sweetie Smiley

it will be fun watching you going on shouting at mprep till you get banned. you are wrong, he is right. end of story.

then get me banned and i can avoid this dump aswell, he is wrong as explained not 2 mins ago, and its not a story thank you, its me bing pissed at some idiot attempting to redefine my writings incorrectly, my post was regarding hardware yet the thread told me he moved it to altcoins which is now way off topic, i want my thread put back where i originally put it and i want an apology, its not too much to ask of some jumped up retard who has allowed some little amount of power go to their head, blind leading the blind as always LOL

are you aware it is scrypt related?

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

You lost all credibility with your first sentence. Although, I haven't been here for a while. I'm pretty sure SMF doesn't tell you who moved your thread, just that a moderator has. Seems, that you don't actually care about your thread being moved, but rather concentrate your efforts on attacking mprep.

legendary
www.explorerz.top
To give a clearer picture to others I'll just repost what I exchanged with the use upon him PMing me:

oi now move my thread back to the correct topic and in future mind your own business thank you
I didn't move your thread. Also, I don't obey the orders of self-entitled all-knowing pricks, who happen to be regular users, with apparent lack of knowledge of the forum's rules as well as common courtesy, while I'm the moderator - you know, the guy that moves threads and moderates other content  Roll Eyes.

Also, to your highnesses information, altcoin (scrypt in this case) mining hardware belongs in the Mining (Altcoins) section, not "Hardware", which is for Bitcoin mining hardware.

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

P.S. Your complaint belongs in Meta (section for the discussion of the forum), not Off-topic. Also your writing style in the complaint reminds me of a certain professional troll outside of this forum, except he mostly puts capital letters, punctuation and actually seems to divide his ideas into sentences instead of squirting out mental diarrhea.The self-entitlement, ignorance and stupidity in his comments is also meant as satire - go figure.

it will be fun watching you going on shouting at mprep till you get banned. you are wrong, he is right. end of story.

then get me banned and i can avoid this dump aswell, he is wrong as explained not 2 mins ago, and its not a story thank you, its me bing pissed at some idiot attempting to redefine my writings incorrectly, my post was regarding hardware yet the thread told me he moved it to altcoins which is now way off topic, i want my thread put back where i originally put it and i want an apology, its not too much to ask of some jumped up retard who has allowed some little amount of power go to their head, blind leading the blind as always LOL

are you aware it is scrypt related?

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

Professional Troll ?
Is there a certification available ? ...I know everything so i bet i can win that !

Well OP
I'd love to join ya and rail on about the mod's here but i hate to say it but.. mprep is right LOL

Further more it's Friday ..NOT Saturday  Wink

LOL maybe in some delusional non reality world, is he the forum 2 faced fake or something, in the real world i am right and let me tell you the real world aint half lonely, the 99% are stuck in some fantasy world where they believe dead people can do something for them, war brings peace, doctors bring health and debt brings wealth, and im the delusional idiot LMFAO ok if thats coming from any of those 99% it has zero value evidenced by my last sentence Smiley
legendary
www.explorerz.top

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Professional Troll ?
Is there a certification available ? ...I know everything so i bet i can win that !

Well OP
I'd love to join ya and rail on about the mod's here but i hate to say it but.. mprep is right LOL

Further more it's Friday ..NOT Saturday  Wink
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

I didn't move your thread. Also, I don't obey the orders of self-entitled all-knowing pricks, who happen to be regular users, with apparent lack of knowledge of the forum's rules as well as common courtesy, while I'm the moderator - you know, the guy that moves threads and moderates other content  Roll Eyes.

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

EDIT: Thread in question:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeus-hurricane-x3-hopefully-finally-cured-the-heat-problem-1400883
not amused posted a hardware related thread, and some brainless idiot seems to think a guide on hardware modification should actually be under altcoins, the retard needs educating, i want my thread put back in the correct forum for hardware, i want an appology and i want that idiot banned from even seeing my posts, whats the point in posting here, if idiots can move your thread to an off topic board, likely so it can be removed for being on the wrong board, dont bother replying with your opinion, your entitled to it, but its not my concern, this place is a joke and not even a funny 1, and you lot hope for mass adoption, if this is the stance i wish you the best of luck, truth be told you will all be crying when nukes start flying and power grids and the internets dies forever LOL think about how your acting, treating new comers as guilty until proven innocent LMFAO good luck gaining mass adoption, any more interference of my postings and you will be responsible for user abandonment, way to go kill all our hobbies by trying to control other people who you simply cant, this aint the only forum on the net but you are proving exactly why the mass's avoid forums like the plague!!!!!!!!

my saturday morning rant over for now, please dont bait me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: