Pages:
Author

Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood - page 2. (Read 13430 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 13, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
I do not expect an increase in prices until bitcoin halving. The market has entered a barren cycle and still has the potential to fall.

Just require some movement and if it picks up we are all set for the bull run to happen which can happen soon in this year itself and all the coins which have a good demand will rise naturally and quickly as well . So stay invested and buy more coins .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
Indeed crypto is now all red. But rest assured that there are wisdom and benefits from events like this. So we can buy coins that we can use to the fullest. Currently the price is still low, we will automatically get Crypto also at a low price, so that later the profits can be maximized.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 13, 2018, 10:38:46 AM
At present, the price of coins is still very low and there is no sign that the market will rise again. So I think that at the end of this year there may be an increase, but the increase will not be as big as 2016. And we must remain optimistic that the market will definitely recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
Yeah this year is for the bear that spreading blood to the whole crypto market and hopefully this will end soon. Next year should be a prosperous year for us to recover our losses. Although this is still unpredictable but we need to stay positive and be creative in finding ways to get out profits to survive. 
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 13, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
You have some reasonable ideas there. And indeed the market decline up to this point and I personally think that it decline further and that bitcoin will reach tye low two thousand mark. 2019 should be an exciting year for all of us. Investors are hungry for profits and will bounce back.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 13, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
for the market at this time clearly continues to decline over time.
and many people have left the crypto world.
this is the reality that there is currently no one can predict exactly how the market grows.
Activity: 331
StartFi
December 13, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
The market really needs a long time to recover. We should give up thinking the market will be pumping back in the coming months. That is meaningless.
Focus on giving the next direction instead of daydreaming.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
in 2018 we see red everywhere and become bad for crypto development, many people are losing money, I just hope the market will recover soon so I will be able to see the market going green again
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 06:43:26 AM
The worst part of this stuff, is that you can go up for a month straight and then have all those gains wiped out in 24 hours.
This is what happens. And only the investors with the low capital and the low investment in the market will suffer because a fall in the values cannot affect the big investor.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
The worst part of this stuff, is that you can go up for a month straight and then have all those gains wiped out in 24 hours.
That is the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies, when things are going in the right direction it may seem as if cryptocurrencies are close to change the world but when things begin to go in the wrong direction it may seem as if the market of cryptocurrencies is dying but I have been here for some time already and I have already get used to it and you will as well if you keep investing in this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
I do not expect an increase in prices until bitcoin halving. The market has entered a barren cycle and still has the potential to fall.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 12, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
I agree, it really is not a good year for crypto this year. The whole year has been bloody and no signs of increase. Though it might be different for this month of december. I’m still hoping for a little rise in value, but if it doesn’t happen, I’ll still wait for next year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
Yes, but if market would go up,there won't be opportunity to gain for everybody. Look on it from other side. Now you have opportunity to buy for lower price and gain more %, you know.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
Yes,it's true that this year especially last quarter of this year cryptocurrency goes bloody.I think this is is not good for as,but I'm hoping that maybe by next year it's not bloody.Its good for us that the market goes green.
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
One thing is certain in this Cryptocurrency market,  the bear is not over yet and there might still be some dump in price of bitcoin and this will really affect altcoin and depress the market further.  I believe market is creating amazing opportunity to buy lower price at this time!
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 12, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
I'm looking to other markets and seeing similar things, most of the markets are in bear market because there is no money in people but of course crypto dropped more than others, I have hope from 2019 for us.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2018, 12:43:15 AM
Of course, since January, the situation on the crypto market was really awful, the market was not stable. Prices for this period have fallen significantly. But I can assume that this situation is largely due to attempts at manipulation and the actions of the largest market participants.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
It will be quite difficult to re-reach the ath levels we saw in the previous year. You probably won't see old prices over a very long time. This year was very difficult for investors, everyday we see red... Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
This year is indeed the worst year for the entire cryptocurrency market. and indeed makes many people get a lot of losses. and until this year prices continued to decline

Well looking back, there have been a few worse years than 2018 though with the amount of attention the market got when we reached 19k, many would consider this the worst. This year has seen a steady drop from january with a very steep drop to cap it off. Let's just hope 2019 would be a different story.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 11, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
This year is indeed the worst year for the entire cryptocurrency market. and indeed makes many people get a lot of losses. and until this year prices continued to decline
Pages:
Jump to: