Pages:
Author

Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood - page 5. (Read 13430 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.

Of course, no one could have previously imagined that after the rapid rise in price of BTC, such a sharp decline in prices would occur. The situation has literally changed dramatically over the course of a year, leading to the unrest of investors and a mass panic. But I am convinced that such conditions in the market create excellent conditions for promising investments, while prices remain minimal.
Activity: 182
November 30, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
Today market is green. But no one can tell how long it will stay like this. So people still wait with brining new money to this market
Activity: 113
November 30, 2018, 01:52:45 PM
I think that this year we have nothing to hope for a rise in prices, but such a scenario will not last long. I believe that in 2019 there will be changes and prices will rise to the level of 2017.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 30, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
This year was the worst year for the crypto market, so I think we should consider whether to sell pennies or not, or continue to hold them for a long time. so will get profit. Do not rush to sell too soon, it will be difficult to reach the target
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 30, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
The most important thing in investing is being patient and optimistic, even though many people think that the future of crypto will end but I am sure that surprises will happen soon, and taking risks is important to make us successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 09:20:14 AM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
I think that in 2019 the price of bitcoin may fall to $ 2000, although many hope that the market will recover. I do not believe that recovery can take place in such a short period of time.
It sounds very pessimistic, but I'm very suspicious of that because I've seen the market recently, although it still has green signals but it is very unstable, all seems to be just a trap, whales are looking for other plans to make money. Green in the short term and red in the long run, it's really just as you say, worrying about the weakening in the next year, $ 2000 is also a possibility with the current situation
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
November 30, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
I think that in 2019 the price of bitcoin may fall to $ 2000, although many hope that the market will recover. I do not believe that recovery can take place in such a short period of time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
it seems to be a natural thing because the price movement of the cryptocurrency has an up and down movement and you should be able to follow the battle to be able to get a profit, because coin prices don't always have a high price and not always coin prices have cheap prices.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 30, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
The whole year is one big bear Party! There was no respite as every coin dive into dump of their prices in cryptocurrency market.  I am optimistic that next year will be better and more promising coin will emerge and add value to the market as a whole!
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 04:13:04 AM
I think bitcoin's price and cryptocurrency's prices will recover a little bit until the end of the 2018( Bitcoin - 5000 dollar / Ethereum 250 dollar ). In 2019 Q1, We will see the more decreasing in cryptocurrency like bitcoin about 3500-4000 dollar again.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 30, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

The currency market showed a negative performance crypto back in November. We know this market change almost all altcoin. BTC price under $6500 and the ETH ever went down to under $500. All people hope in the year 2019 will be improved and green again.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 30, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
This year is about to gone, just 1 month remaining to the end of the red for the crypto according to the many expert opinion. Like in 2017 what happened that the bull run continue till last December and suddenly pause it in January 2018. So, many of the investors are speculate that this year will also be like that and the red zone will finished in December last and gradually the bull will run from the January, 2019.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
i hope the prices do not fall further. slowly it should finally be over. i just can not see the red numbers anymore. i do not expect much for 2018, but if the prices at least would not drop any more and recover in 2019, i would be really happy.
Do not lose hope even if the prices keep going down it will be a mistake to sell, many of those that prefer to keep holding their coins do so because they know they do not have the skills successful traders have, so if you sell you will probably do it at the wrong moment and you will miss the recovery of the market and you will be in an even worse position than the one you find yourself to be in.
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
hope next year is certainly many who wanted the price right back gets better. but the certainty that will suit known. until it is almost touching the last month of this year with no signs of such a thing and will only increase. have a prediction is okay to remain optimistic, but should also have a clear base.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
ha ha we can see next year also this kind of blood .After end of 2019 we will see that green and also moon.
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

Yes, the current situation in the crypto market really seems awful. But personally, I consider the current dynamics of the market as ordinary attempts at manipulation. Someone simply influences the prices in order to make profitable investments in good coins at a low price, from next year they will definitely go up.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 28, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
I think, for the most part, after the 2017 boom, the entire 2018 is a correction. Everything is restored to the real price level after artificial pumps.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
As for me, then at least six months the market will be red and a new trend will not be formed because it is necessary that the maximum number of people sell their coins and in the future the market will grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
After January 2018, crypto market is becoming down and Bitcoin slipped from $20k to now below $4k. Most of the market analysts believe that from 2019, crypto market will be on right path.
Well, judging by many analysts ' forecasts, we can make such a conclusion!  I'm pretty sure 2019 will be the type of year to recover the crypto market. But the beginning of the recovery of the crypto market will be the end of 2018.
Activity: 487
November 28, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
The massive blood bath was as a result of numerous fuds created by a group of people interested in buying up the dip to have a larger percentage of Bitcoin and control  the market. Let's hope for more positive news new year
Pages:
Jump to: