Pages:
Author

Topic: This Year Crypto Red Like a Blood - page 7. (Read 13430 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 11:15:35 PM
Yes, it is true that the current market conditions are indeed worsening, and this has been going on for months, there is nothing we can do because crypto is undergoing a cycle, but still need to be sure this cycle will gradually recover but of course time is needed to be able to return to normal
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 10:43:51 PM
i hope the prices do not fall further. slowly it should finally be over. i just can not see the red numbers anymore. i do not expect much for 2018, but if the prices at least would not drop any more and recover in 2019, i would be really happy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 27, 2018, 10:30:53 PM
The wound is deeply crash the spirit of crypto humanity that results to division of understanding and presumption of what will be the future of crypto as we see great decline. Some are asking until when this bear happens? This question is still unanswered due to volatile market condition that in my opinion the club of whales can exactly answer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 10:20:24 PM
I think this time in red market, it is the best chance to buy coins in a low cost and save it for future investments. I also think that it is good to buy ethereum coin and bitcoin since the two coin has the potential for rising its price on next year.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
In December I think the price of the coin will rise. But price increases are not the same as what happened in 2017. But we can also continue to trade every day, maybe prices can also rise. And this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
take it easy even though crypto red like blood is still still there are some crypto who like green. we must be smart to choose that by the end of the year we will get coins from crypto that show green in the market trend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 09:59:25 PM
for this year's hope of profit is the hard thing. to do is survive and wait. the trade also does not give great results and thus many are stuck going to this. so this year when for reasonable encountered many people go without results. for the next year no one can be sure, but surely many who wish the best for the next result.
Corrections occur most of the year. The chance of loss is greater than profit, I often get stuck in fake walls. Hopefully next year there will be an increase, big hopes that prices can bounce very large.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 09:55:46 PM
still sure because there are some in certain markets that have a green coin sign up walaupub etherium always goes down. just use it to trade with a few coins that show the price even though the end of the year is a red line in almost all altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 09:46:40 PM
for this year's hope of profit is the hard thing. to do is survive and wait. the trade also does not give great results and thus many are stuck going to this. so this year when for reasonable encountered many people go without results. for the next year no one can be sure, but surely many who wish the best for the next result.
Activity: 600
November 27, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
I also still believe that by the end of 2018 the price of krypto will also increase, so now there are many good opportunities that you can buy and you can hold it back by waiting for a price increase that is higher than the current price, so you will also get good profits in some time forward.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 27, 2018, 09:04:14 PM
Yes, I agree that this year, the crypto market is in the red like blood but I believe that soon, the crypto market will be back to normal and we can make a profit again. I think this year is the best time for new people and other people to invest their money in cryptocurrency because all of the coins reach the lowest price. Besides that, they can get a big discount for every coin in the market, so they only need to hold until the price is up again. And for bitcoin, it could get down for more if the support cannot hold on and the trend now still down.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
November 27, 2018, 08:57:22 PM
The bitcoin resistance was easily broken for the last days. We rarely can't expect some good bounce back because the bleeding is still going on and there is still no stopping on it. We can see further on December if this atmosphere will change.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
There is a possibility that we will start to see recovery in Dec, sixx exchange has started trading and we are seeing more good news from coinbase.  OP is right, crypto has been bleeding since early 2018. Hopefully Dec will be a better month for us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
November 27, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
I still do BTC HODL 50% of the total before, because in this case I doubt 50:50, if indeed the BTC price rises later this year, chances are I will get a profit, whereas if the BTC drops dramatically in 2019, then I will not suffer losses big
I have been anticipating since 1 month ago,
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 27, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Crypto market needs correction, it would be nice to fall down to last year price levels (price before the bubble), after that healthy growth can happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
December expetience for all I care may even be bloody than what we have ever seen before. I will however not change my lan norcwill I sell. I rather hold evetything to zero value tgan to sell!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 27, 2018, 04:56:56 AM
after january 2018 crypto is going down and more down and in this month is the lower.
what do u think about in december going lower or can be up? and what do u think in 2019?
for now resistence is in $4-$4.4k if break price can be more lower.
in my opinion 2019 bitcoin can be back in $2-$3k if in december price going lower, many people believe in 2019 can recover but if people only hold and no more buy i think is hard to recover look in september-october the price is stable and now going down.
By December, let's say that the market is still stagnant and bitcoin's price remained @ $3,000.

And for 2019, that will be the year of bitcoin's recovery and I can say that price can go as high as $10,000 for the first quarter depending on the communities feedback after Bakkt's launch and other big players like BlackRock.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 27, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
I think there are two scenarios. The first option is after a strong fall by the end of the year or early next year, the cryptocurrency will go up very much. The second option, after the fall of the cryptocurrency will slowly but surely rise and by the middle of next year will decide.
Activity: 268
November 27, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Unfortunately this year was disgustingly red. It seems to me that it will be so as it seems that the market is just slowly going to the bottom. Hope slowly goes away and it's definitely not cool
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
do not worry because from January 2019 we will start to rise again in price. be more tolerant and you will be rewarded for it
Pages:
Jump to: