Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts and prayers - page 2. (Read 1105 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
Prayer is a medium of communication between God and man.. And God is omniscient.. And our thoughts will see and understand by God.. Thought are made to see and think how great is thy work.. To be thankful to Him.. And that is very important.. That is all I know
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 29, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
I think prayers are useless. Helping hands are better then praying hands. Instead of praying, what people should do is to donate money, help rebuild damaged property, or do literally anything that would benefit those affected.

Don't pray to end cancer, donate! Even if God did exist, he doesn't care about helping your loved ones so unfortunately, the responsibility is on those who actually exist to make life awesome for everyone.
Activity: 184
January 17, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
Prayers are useful to our lives thus when combined with thoughts helps one to build faith in the thought, making it to come to pass. If we believe in the thing not seen, the thought would manifest. Reference to the bible, Hebrew chapter 11 vs 1 is instructive .
Prayer is a connection between us and God, in which we feel His presence with us and us with Him too. In prayer we raise our hearts and minds to God and speak with Him with  a trusting heart. Prayer is very important.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
Thoughts and prayers are the manifestation that we believe in Divine Power and intervention. Through prayers we can strengthen our faith to those we cannot see. It helps us releases our anxiety and burden. It can help us to have peace within. It is the most powerful weapon to defeat our own weaknessess.
Activity: 115
January 12, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
I agree with you.. Prayer is actually our very powerful weapon against temptations and trials in life. It is our way to communicate with God. We must pray in every moment of our lives. When we experience great things , pray and be grateful. In times of trouble , pray and God will give us peace. Even Jesus prayed with His father before.

But what the point in hating that prayers? They're useless only for themselves and doing no harm to other peoples. Let them go and mind your own business.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
The communion begins with the thought of God. Many unbaptized in childhood, having comprehended their life, accept the Holy Sacrament of Baptism in adulthood. Cognition occurs through the Word of God delivered to us - the Holy Scripture, through which God speaks to us. Prayer is our conversion to God, our way of knowing the spiritual world, this is the breath through which the energies of the Spirit are saturated.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
Prayers are useful to our lives thus when combined with thoughts helps one to build faith in the thought, making it to come to pass. If we believe in the thing not seen, the thought would manifest. Reference to the bible, Hebrew chapter 11 vs 1 is instructive .

I agree with you.. Prayer is actually our very powerful weapon against temptations and trials in life. It is our way to communicate with God. We must pray in every moment of our lives. When we experience great things , pray and be grateful. In times of trouble , pray and God will give us peace. Even Jesus prayed with His father before.
Activity: 252
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 07, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Prayer is powerful and important in our daily living we should thanks god for giving us everything we should not every forget god us our creator nothing impossible with god
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
Thoughts and prayers = hopes and dreams. Lost dreams that is.
Prayer is our direct/address line to God. It is the process that allows us to talk directly to God. In our prayers, we adore Him, we ask Him forgiveness for all the wrong things we've done, we say our hearth felt thanksgiving to Him for all the blessings we received. Prayer is very important in our daily living, so, we must pray without ceasing.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 01:09:36 AM
Your life is investing in bitcoin. You need to think to invest in it to get the best profit. And you need to pray for bitcoin not to lose. The bridge for bitcoin exists and grows stronger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
I really believe in the power of positive thinking, because I have often been convinced how it works on my own life...therefore I can safely recommend not to focus on problems, but to inspire yourself and surround yourself with beautiful things and ideas and positive people
Activity: 420
January 04, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Yes I believe in fate. Sometimes the road of life takes an unexpected turn and you have no choice but to follow it to end up in the place you are supposed to be
Activity: 420
January 04, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
My thoughts and prayers is for world peace. No more wars. There will be no division of nations. Prayer is the only means of bringing orderliness and peace & repose in our daily acts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 04, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Prayers are just prayers if we didn't do anything. No matter what we wished or asked for it, it still never be granted if there is no effort in our part. A lot of people just pray and pray to succeed in life but all they do is to wake up late,eat, watch tv and use smartphone until midnight. I hate to say it but a lot of people are doing this. Let me know if you also know someone like that. Maybe we can pray for them to have a job and be useful.
Activity: 74
January 04, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
That's how you see them, without seeing the important of these two cats you will never realized the help that they can. Same as prayer, prayer is very useful to all believers in God, but to those who are not it is just a waste of time. I
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 05:55:11 PM
Thoughts and prayers = hopes and dreams. Lost dreams that is.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:45:03 PM
well , one can be thinking and not praying but you cannot pray without thinking.

I agree with you that one may have thoughts and may not pray about it , but most of the time prayers comes from the thoughts of the hearts and believe in the words of God. Thoughts may come as a result of challenges or prolong expectations which may lead to prayers .
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
well , one can be thinking and not praying but you cannot pray without thinking.
Activity: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:57:45 AM
We often try to ask the heaven, may be God, something that we think we need, what we think is right. In this endeavor we sometimes don't think about what is considered from the position of the heaven a request  an appeal. What thoughts and words go quickly upward to the heavenly office and why and which remain unanswered..
Activity: 34
December 26, 2017, 06:46:42 AM
God certainly has a plan for everyone, but He also leaves free choice, so it's very right to say what you want

That is really something I have never understood. Why should a god or God who knows everything and has a plan for everything listen to our prayers and change its plan afterwards? Shouldn't he know beforehand what we want and why should he bother what I want since I would not understand his plan anyway (per definition)?
Pages:
Jump to: