Pages:
Author

Topic: THREAD CLOSED - page 19. (Read 32564 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 08:44:30 PM
Very interested in this!

I like this coins that actually have a specific purpose and aren't too broad.
Given that blockchain technology is penetrating deeper and deeper into our lives, this is a good idea. I would be glad to use this token for payment at  restaurant.
Activity: 7
July 08, 2017, 12:37:50 AM
Very interested in this!

I like this coins that actually have a specific purpose and aren't too broad.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
July 07, 2017, 05:26:44 AM
"Users will be rewarded with SynchroCoin tokens for adding restaurant information, reviews, and photos to SynchroLife, and they can then spend these SynchroCoin tokens to buy restaurant coupons, gift cards, and in the future will even be able to use them to pay for full meals at restaurants."
I imagine when I pay for food at a restaurant and pay it using your coin. very interesting

Thank you, developing customer relationship management tools and payment tools to allow for restaurants participating in the SynchroLife platform to accept SynchroCoin (and other cyrptocurrencies) is a major goal of ours. Everyone benefits: restaurants get to save money on credit card fees and are able to stay engaged with that customer through the SynchroLife platform, and us diners are able to pay with cryptocurrency and get SynchroCoin token rewards back for dining at that participating restaurant. Good deal for everyone! Our CEO has over 10 years of experience working with restaurants and beauty salons helping them implement mobile marketing, digital coupons and other Online-to-Offline tools and we are dedicated to making this a success, thanks for your interest  Smiley

My impression is that this project is authentic. Though newbie launched, at least they have a lot of info available to the community.
And one more thing, their app is already out in google play and app store and been using by the Japanese community.
So integrating in the blockchain is not that too difficult as they are not starting from scratch.
And I don't see it as a quick-money-scheme. I will be looking forward to this nice project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 11:57:35 PM
where is bounty in your project? i am here would like see development your project dev.
good luck.

As dev said, that the bounty is being done and unfinished, let us be patient to wait more details about the bounty. It's a great idea project, hoping it will be recognized by many people around the world Smiley Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
July 06, 2017, 11:30:57 PM
Another newbie launched ICO, with nothing new, a pure quick money scheme

Hello, thank you for your comment. I'm sorry our project looks that way to you. Although we just made an account with Bitcointalk and are a newbie rank here, we have been developing the SynchroLife platform and beta testing the iOS and Android apps in Japan for several years. We already have an active community of over 30,000 users in Japan and have put a lot of time and money into this project. Our team has extensive experience in the fields of mobile app and web development as well as Online-to-Offline and customer relationship management and marketing tools for restaurants, and our CEO has worked with over 2,000 small and large restaurants in Japan in the past.

This is by no means meant to be a quick money scheme, we are serious about our product and making the SynchroLife platform a reality.

We plan for all funds to be held in a multisignature wallet with escrow, and funds going to the team will be locked for a minimum of 1 year. We will announce the details and share are smart contract code once things are finalized.

If you have any advice on ways in which we could help you and other Bitcointalk users get to know and trust our team better, please let us know.

if you are serious, show people your credibility.

Being a newbie and launch an ICO, the only purpose is to grab some quick money and then disappear, lol, it is not a new trick.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
July 06, 2017, 11:29:10 PM
Very interesting idea!

Reserved for Chinese translation, PM me if needed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
July 06, 2017, 10:04:28 PM
I'm looking for some coins to invest, I think this project deserves my attention. But for now I will see its development first. I will see if the dev of this project is pro active in its development or not, because it determines all aspects
Activity: 215
July 06, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Another newbie launched ICO, with nothing new, a pure quick money scheme
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
July 06, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
Reserved Turkish translations. Please send me a PM to let me know about the status!

Previous work:
[ANN] Snapshot
[BOUNTY] Snapshot
[ANN] GeyserCoin
Activity: 560
July 06, 2017, 10:29:56 AM
Very nice concept, decentralised TripAdvisor is awesome, I am looking forward to join the bounty program
Activity: 826
July 06, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
"Users will be rewarded with SynchroCoin tokens for adding restaurant information, reviews, and photos to SynchroLife, and they can then spend these SynchroCoin tokens to buy restaurant coupons, gift cards, and in the future will even be able to use them to pay for full meals at restaurants."
I imagine when I pay for food at a restaurant and pay it using your coin. very interesting
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
July 06, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
Food/Restaurant based app with ethereum token.
Great, quite interesting, I don't really know if it has been done before.
Looking forward for the bounties!
Also, Pm'ed you sir, for the Filipino Translation of this thread and whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
July 06, 2017, 09:37:17 AM
where is bounty in your project? i am here would like see development your project dev.
good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 06, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
i am stay tuned waiting information about bounty and signature campaign
goodluck with u project dev
supportfull
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
July 06, 2017, 07:15:46 AM
Activity: 30
July 06, 2017, 06:48:10 AM
Hi,
want to reserve german translation. Thanks
Activity: 184
July 06, 2017, 06:45:03 AM
Devs come around the community and tell us about the bounty events first
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2017, 06:35:57 AM
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
July 06, 2017, 06:29:47 AM
I'm would like to reserve Spanish translation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
July 06, 2017, 05:46:51 AM
What is the ticket name?
Pages:
Jump to: