Pages:
Author

Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop! - page 13. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
When the price begins to drop is not the time to ever think of selling, except, of course you are very much in the profit margin. Then you must understand if the market prices will depreciate for long and hence sell quickly or else, if it is just a glitch then it is advised that you hold the fort!. The best thing to do when the prices fall again is to invest- yes buy more coins and hold them. It slows the downward slide (if you buy a chunk) and then gives you a potential profit in future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
Great topic. I will surly follow them. If every people start following this steps they'll never lose there money. Panic sell can lead your money in to lose as you said " Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring! " its correct if people stop panic sell they'll never lose
Activity: 182
Yes i very much agree with you

Do not
panic sell
do not be impatient
be patient
have a rest from trading for sometime
DYOR
relax

If one could only have the patience to wait for some time, you would discover in many cases that it was the most logical option that could save you some  money because the  market is cyclical
Activity: 182
Chasing a trade is one sure way to lose money, if you have missed out on a opportunity to get in on a particular trade, do not try to do catch up because it always ends badly.it applies to all  coins
Activity: 434
Thank you for your advice, I think it can be helpful. I liked some points like invest in going down market, not selling coin at the time of soar and most liked about the suggestion regarding time management. We should need to utilize our time properly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
in the first do not lose heart and do not get upset, secondly, in no case to sell bitcoin and thirdly not to sell bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
That's is really true and I have gotten something out from your post. What I personally do when the btc price goes down is that, I make sure I exchange is for USDT and then reconvert it back when it hits the moon. That's my secrete and it has really helped me.   
Activity: 322
Yes i very much agree with you

Do not
panic sell
do not be impatient
be patient
have a rest from trading for sometime
DYOR
relax

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Everyone must know three basic things about cryptocurrency before starting to invest so that they are not affected by negative news and have a strong mentality, however the problem is that many users don't know how Bitcoin and markets function, they just think about profits and soon they are disappointed , panic or big loss.
Activity: 41
First thing, do not sell your bitcoin.You have to wait until the price of bictoin goes up.Secondly, do not be impatient because the bictoin price will go back to its value amd can still inflate.Lastly, do not trade or else you will not gain profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
You are correct stirring at the price chart each and every time will drive you into making hasty decision thatay result in lose so stay away from the price chat for a while, and also never sale out of panic this is another major way you lose your bitcoin you see many people rushing to sale during a Sharp price fall and at the end tends to lose they bitcoin to FUDS who are the originator of fake news that have negative effects on the bitcoin market most times.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "

Well that was indeed true! I would like to add that if you see that the price is hitting the bottom I suggest that do not I reoeat do not do the panic selling because it will not bring any luck to you. It will only cause a disaster for your coin that you will regret later on. So if you see the market which is the dropping of price of bitcoin, learn how to wait patiently because it will rise once again.
Activity: 54
Solid counsel, I have constantly kept up that tolerance is required and the capacity to control our feelings is required when seeing the market. Another thing we can do is to stay away from the news that can influence our behavior at that time.
Activity: 196
I agree, indeed a trader is carried away by these three factors, but the most profitable one in my opinion is that trading cannot be done at any time to buy certain coins but buying bitcoin at the right time is right for us to have to wait weeks or even months for stay away from the risk of loss.
Activity: 48
Very good advice indeed. But people now a days have no knowledge about the market that's why they get paniced when the price goes down.
Activity: 126
I agree with you in these points. I think every bitcoin investors should know these things. Because many investor do panic sales when the price falls which is bad for the market.
Activity: 56
I have to admit that I am really glad that you asked cause because of lack of information most of the time people makes major mistakes on this period , first of all you have to be clam don't take hush decisions then hold the transaction for a while as long the market got improved.
Activity: 72
There are so many more things that you should have added to the list but it's okay, the ones that you said are the important ones. However, I think the most important one is to forget about that I am holding a Bitcoin, it really helps you to keep your head cool and not to lose your patience and panic.
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
The essence of all that is, Don't panic when the price of Bitcoin drops!

If you have already bought Bitcoin, all you have to do is keep holding on to your Bitcoin. I think the bearish trend is for a short period and soon we will be witnesses of the bullish market and the price of Bitcoin will start to rise again.

And the good idea is to stay informed about every update of the Crypto world, which will make your understanding better to analyze the market. Choose the best source to read the cryptocurrency news from all the top crypto coins from the original news source.
Activity: 27
Thanks for your nice information. we know that the price in Bitcoin market as well as in crypto market is not stable at all. anytime price may fall or rise. It's totally depend on investment that make market Cap.
Pages:
Jump to: