Pages:
Author

Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop! - page 16. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
true.  but its not all time good decision to hold and wait for raise up. now current price ups down makes people confused.  they try to sell some from that holding btc. and on ther other hand at the cheap price people try to buy more for holding
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Those who gaze at chart most of the time of the day surly they drop casualty to intellect stretch. And in the event that you have got inclination of doing anything instantly then its perilous propensity for you. Have got persistence control feeling. On the off chance that it gets to be as well much for you. Take rest.
Activity: 119
If I think it's simple, don't panic when bitcoin leaps down until you sell all of your assets, but first consider a little, buy at a low price and sell at the price above
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Three don't while Bitcoin price rolls down are.
1) Don't panic.
2) Don't spread FUDs (ex:- Bitcoin is dead,will not rise again).
3) Don't follow your heart and please do some r&d before taking some decision.
4) Don't believe in FUDs.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Those who stare at chart most of the time of the day surly they fall victim to mind stress. And if you have tendency of doing anything instantly then its dangerous habit for you. Have patience control emotion. If it becomes too much for you. Take a nap.

Staring at the chart for a long time will certainly be boring and and can give unfavorable influence in determining decisions. Fortunately, I am not a person who bases the chart as a reference when having to make a decision.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Really great thought and also very effective article. Everyone should follow this because when the price getting drop we make this kind of mistakes frequently.
Activity: 56
Those who stare at chart most of the time of the day surly they fall victim to mind stress. And if you have tendency of doing anything instantly then its dangerous habit for you. Have patience control emotion. If it becomes too much for you. Take a nap.
Activity: 39
FUDS and FOMOs always make an effect on the investors who just came to invest by the hype knowing nothing at all, without any preparations. I suggest to know the market well before you invest, come when you are prepared and patient.
Activity: 294
The assumption of the right market cannot be accurately done by the newbies. That means they usually make mistake in choosing the right point where to invest and where to pick some up. It would be better if we talk about how a newbie can know, when is the time.
Activity: 112
I will not say not to see the market cap sequel but would suggest that you always be cautious about it but before you invest, choose the right point where you will not get a quick high or a drastically dumping, research before you invest.
Activity: 84
Of course, it will be the best decision if you can buy Bitcoin at a lower price, then your profit will be higher. So you buy Bitcoin at low price and hold it for price rise. Because it will give you more profits in the future.
Activity: 140
don't linger in front of your computer, even though you see it all day the price will not change.

we wait until the end of 2018, whether the change will really occur or not.
Activity: 224
That will be the best thing to buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin decreases. Because if you sell at a lower price then you will be harmed. And if you buy it at a lower price, then by holding that bitcoin you can gain the next level.
Activity: 58
Yes, it seems to me that when the price of Bitcoin decreases nobody sell it. Because you have to start from the end. If you can buy the Bitcoin at a lower price, then you can sell that Bitcoin later on at a higher price.
Activity: 55
that's very important for the newbies. when the price down they start to create panic that is the main problem. firstly they have to earn faith on bitcoin then make a tendency about holding bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
These are good points to realized how fool we are doing this things when investing,but what i love more is the third part that says do not stare at chart whole day,i have ths experience and trust me this will only bring you into wrong decisions specially when you see that prices drops and grow
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Whatever the reason, make sure you don't sell it at a low price. Because that will make you very losers. Learn to be a true HOLDER, always make decisions well and precisely. smart is smart to read the situation
Activity: 283
we should consider bitcoin as a long time investment. if we can consider this i don't any price fall down is not matter. you will just look for when the price reaches on your target.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Let it fall to the lowest price so that you get minimum risk of loss from buying at price from where it can fall more..
How will you know that the price will no longer fall further down? There are instances where the price kept dropping while buying dip and still goes down creating a draw down to the account I think this is the area where a full knowledge in technical analysis is required and I am not  buying the idea of just buying blindly when the price fall dip.
Activity: 306
Merit: 101
Maybe you have the truth too. But most people are so panicked when they see the price of Bitcoin is low. They panic because they don't get profit from being afraid to risk huge losses, so they immediately sell their Bitcoin without seeing circulation. Usually those who do that are people who are new to the world of cryptocurrency. If you see low prices don't try occasionally to sell them. If you can, benefit from the opportunity to invest more for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: