Pages:
Author

Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop! - page 17. (Read 4780 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "
Your statement above is very good, and that is absolutely true, this is also what I always do when my crypto daily trading experiences a loss. but now I have learned and tried not to do the same thing repeatedly.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
thanks for sharing such an important post for the newcomers who are new to invest in bitcoin. holding bitcoin is important thing when edeal with bitcoin.
Activity: 90
A great many people are simply shorting the market since they feel this is the best way to profit, yes it's valid in a bear crappy market all the shorters are profiting, while the holders are enduring, yet I think in the event that you are day exchanging, you have to endeavor to save your capital and attempt to make a benefit, however yes when there is a dump like now, you pause, you don't offer when every other person has officially fastened, you sit tight for the following leg up and afterward dump into tie before every other person does lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
you well said but bitcoin more promising. its price grow up very soon. it difficult to prediction but i guess that bitcoin can reach $ 10000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 261
Yeah I agree with you. People shouldn’t be scared when the price is going downward and need to keep patience. You need to be strong and be patient. You need to wait for the perfect time unless you will be crashed along with the market.
Activity: 112
you are right but bitcoin will turn around immediately and increase its price. I still believe bitcoin can reach $ 10000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 188
i am agree with you. i think its depend on the person holding the BTC. bitcoin will turn around and increase its price. I still believe bitcoin can reach $ 9000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 77
Thanks for these valuable advice. Many of us panic when the prices rise that seems quite unnecessary to me personally.  In such situation most essential thing to have is patience.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
The third one is a must.
That became my hobby before. Looking at the price over and over again even if it will change for just 10-20 usd.

It became a disease. Looking at different rates which I really should not care. I am not a seller so I wont do it.

A problem that is hard to stop but can be done. This happens mostly to newbies. They want instant money in their face and are getting worried with just a little fluctuation.
That should not happen.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
The three things you should not do when bitcoin price drop was over view the price though it is normal for us to monitor our investment,another thing is, avoid panic selling and don't feel depress everytime the price fall.Learn to be patient because this is what we need  especially in time like this.Wait until the market recovers.
Yes we don't need to get panic. I believe that panic selling is really the most worst thing that a holder can do. It really give us lose and maybe we Can't gain a huge profit when the price rise and we can't hold our coins in a long term. That is why patience in crypto is really the most important thing if we don't have patience in crypto maybe we can lose a lot of profit. Because if we don't have patience here we can easily do some negative ways to have profit which lead us to a huge lose.
Activity: 50
Yeah you are right. These activities should be avoided and I want to add one. People shouldn’t get panic and sell their coins when the price is going down. On that time every holder should hold the coin to make the price stable. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
a good topic, and I think selling assets when a bad market is a bad idea.

we can still trade even when the market is bad, but it is very difficult, so it will only get a small profit.

For the world of trading, looking at charts every day is very important, because crypto volatility is very fast.
Activity: 14
Ur post is really good because most of peoples do mistakes in downtrend and most important thing is peoples get panic so we need to play according to strategy we can make stop loss on particular point also identify entry and exit point of market. and don't get early involvement in market in downtrend because market make new low in bearish trend, whenever we not get confirmation in chart for entry than don't need to trade and stay away from market.
important thing is never sell in loss because no one know when bitcoin market make new bullish trend and do investment for long term with good entry point.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Your strategy looks good. I have another suggestion too. Don't try to sell coins at panic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
The three things you should not do when bitcoin price drop was over view the price though it is normal for us to monitor our investment,another thing is, avoid panic selling and don't feel depress everytime the price fall.Learn to be patient because this is what we need  especially in time like this.Wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
"I feel disappointed because bitcoin prices continue to decline. Thanks for your helpful
advice and I think the value will fall some more due to dilution.so need to keep patience
and hold.
"
Activity: 56
Well you explained very well. It’s really a good post. People should grow their patience and also should control the emotions if he/she wants to do business in crypto market otherwise he/she cannot see the face of profit here. 
Activity: 306
first of all don't get panic, your patience is highly required in this situation, and of course don't sell or buy any assets on this situation it is not a good time to make any major or serious step
Activity: 11
With a way of a new user will be only three print the basic, do not make a bitcoin discount:
1) Do not execute this bitcoin now, this as this is the basic found that can be know when any bitcoin tham gia
2) Don't need the given example because that they will push your account to the number 0 that?
3) Lossless will give a large exposure for you
Activity: 210
I can not strictly agree with you on the thirs option. Because whoever that invested must be following his or her investment in other to have a clear view of the happening in the market. Failure to do so may lead to loss.
Pages:
Jump to: