Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 33. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
almost do same thing everyday, same food to eat, and that is how i manage my time and money. always do same thing make me saving money and not wasting my time, sometime i got bored but that is what i do everyday
I also experience it, boredom will continue to come if we continue to do the same thing every day,
but still consistently doing it every day is my way to save time and my money ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Time is really precious because you can never go back in time. We should always make sure to spend our time wisely and productive. Self-discipline works hand in hand with good time management and if you already mastered this formula, there is nothing but progress. You also need to make sure to make wise decisions and never settle for anything less of what you deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Time management is something that you cant learn on school by teachers. I am trader and time is more important for me than money. If you can manage time properly money will follow the same path. Traders can understand what i am talking about..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just make a schedule when to do what this way you will easily be able to manage your time and your money like i do my bitcoins in the night and in the afternoon i go to work best way to do it.
Activity: 210
Well since you said time is money, It wouldn't be very wise to lose time trying to manage it. You got to live every moment for the present and try not to predict what will happen tomorrow or how are you going to make enough money to survive the next day. Live your life impromtu and spend your money on the things you like, because life is supposed to be fun not stress filled.
Activity: 1
Time is money, definitely it is correct. And to manage our money and time is by simply doing all the things that are very important. Know your priority. Life is too short. Make your time so meaningful. Spend time with your family. Don't waste time by doing such useless things. Use your time in doing discoveries, learning more things to gain more extra profit.

Yes I agree with you mate, We should be make our time more valuable because it will help us in earning money out of it. If you don't have such enough time you won't be able to do your task successfully. Most of the busy person managed their time so well, just for making money online, and I see that through bitcointalk forum we can both manage our time together with sustainable income which makes you earn profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

This is a great point to make.

Time is money because you can use your time to study something and do really well in a particular field and make money from it. EG, studying for tests/college and getting a great job in a STEM field is a great use of your time = money scenario. Others would include learning some trade or skill or even studying cryptocurrency to understand price movements and when to buy/sell.

Also, managing your time in a more efficiency way like buying a ton of groceries at once so you don't have to go to the store multiple times a week. Doing stuff like that will help. Only filling up your gas tank when you know it needs to be. Cooking a bunch of food at once and putting leftovers in fridge for later.
Aba
Activity: 431
In order for your time to be  effective and efficient, make a schedule of activities and be disciplined in yourself to follow the schedule, but it depends on each person to disciplined in following the schedule, the point is discipline
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
My teacher of chemistry will say time is life. In restropect, it is actually life. It is everything we place value on. We should always utilize it because, once it passes by it can never regained. We should always manage it as much as we can. Awesome read i must confess.

Your teacher was right in telling you that and I just want to add up that time is life so as our health because if all people only focuses on their health and make a discipline to give it an importance then all things will follow. Many people this days earn a good amount of money but they are letting their health in jeopardy and with time passes by the stress that this people experience in their line of work damage their body in the long run. Time management is also good for our health because it will hinder stress.
Activity: 42
My teacher of chemistry will say time is life. In restropect, it is actually life. It is everything we place value on. We should always utilize it because, once it passes by it can never regained. We should always manage it as much as we can. Awesome read i must confess.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Right.There should be proper utilization of time because without it,time consumed is just useless.Time is money so we should work on it every second and minute so as to be productive in whatever we do.Proper time management may lead us to a more success in life and more good things will likely to happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
I think this one here is very philosophical but I believe in the saying that time is money. Like for instance in this ad campaign, you may choose to do some other things but you choose to work on this because you earn out of it. It is a conscious decision that you make everyday to change your life. Hence, you try to manage every bit of time you have and put your time to good use.

In relation to this, I do not regret an hour a day that I spend to earn through this thread because it is one thing that makes me truly productive and moreover, it helps me earn so much above basic. Simply put, I try to manage my time by seeing to it I make time for things that matter.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -- Warren Buffett

Just leave it here Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am using an application that my brother recommends me because he said to me that it is effective to manage time and be more productive because if you don't have a schedule to follow then it will not safe for you to become and stay productive so a schedule is a must in every people that want to become successful someday.
Activity: 380
This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Time in my life is very precious, very important and no such thing can surpass the value of time in my life. Time is gold. Every second count. I have no time to do stupid things. I must stick with my schedule or else I will not meet the deadline. Deadline of what ? I am a student and besides of major exams I do have lots of performance and projects. So I am dividing my time in working, studying, doing projects plus performance and the time for my family also. One thing I miss in a day cause in so many problems.
Now, how do I manage my time. I make schedule and be very strict to myself to follow the schedule I made in short put discipline in myself. I always put in my mind that it is for the better future. It is just a little sacrifice.
Activity: 354
It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
Yes i agree. Dont waste time to those activities that is not necessary to do. You must do things that help you in your everyday life especially this bitcoins help us to have money and helps us in our financial problems. And if you need more money have work on it to achieve it.  Time management is important because when you manage your time in a good way to become a productive person it leads you to more earning and income.
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

I basically make my own plans and schedule ahead of time. I make my schedule for the week, whether I need to do something Important or if I have a busy schedule, I will find a way to do it. I can say I am a person that can do anything if given the right amount of time for the right thing to do. Easy or difficult it is my duty to finish it as best and as quickly as I can.
Activity: 630
Time is money, definitely it is correct. And to manage our money and time is by simply doing all the things that are very important. Know your priority. Life is too short. Make your time so meaningful. Spend time with your family. Don't waste time by doing such useless things. Use your time in doing discoveries, learning more things to gain more extra profit.
Managing time is very difficult task. We have to give importance to everyone and everything. We can't just spend the time to make money, and we also want to spend time with family, friends, and other stuff. If we want to make money, then we have to sacrifice our free time and work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: