Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 35. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday. In that way, I can save money and especially my time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
managing your time is the best practice you can do in order to make a productive day. A day that can make profit . and also every time pass without a productive thing that's equivalent to money so if you don't watch the price graph every minute you can't make a good decision because you don't know if its dumping or pumping.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I like your words. In fact, the time has come so precious to me that I have wasted much time. Over time, money is very valuable to me. But the time is not worth the time, because it is worth the time. But I hope to organize life with time and money very beautifully.

Wish you a beautiful journey of time with money. Managing time will make you realize how much money your either saving/earning/spending in a right way because you will become disciplined as you have started valuing time and slowly things will shape up better for you.
Activity: 14
I manage time usually with the help of paper notes and planners. It helps allot when you're used to making these,

Money however is allot trickier in my opinion. I tend to just learn how to manage money through my mistakes... mistakes like spending on things that likely become liabilities rather than assets. Same statement can be made towards failed investments or generally material things.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I like your words. In fact, the time has come so precious to me that I have wasted much time. Over time, money is very valuable to me. But the time is not worth the time, because it is worth the time. But I hope to organize life with time and money very beautifully.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
All human beings have the same time capacity that is 24 hours each day. The difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful person can be seen in the way he or she manages time. Even some people think time is money. For me the time is very important because it must be able to manage it properly by making the schedule of activities, discipline must be on guard and of course we must combine activities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
Activity: 4
make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
time is money, use the best time possible and useful .. do not be wasted do the best for in depab, what is wrong in the time leisure is not in wasted and try to know or learn bitcoin. do some free time to make money and for a bright future ..
Yeah al person who knows how to manage the money and the time is he person with the saving and the huge profit, a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin as the best investment and the high profit is the dream of the people so if you want your dream come true then you should invest in the bitcoin and try to give all the time to the bitcoin.
Yes I agree with this statement. Time is money and I maintain my time according to my wishes. I know better the time of investment in bitcoin and withdraw for my needs. Time management is a big role in the success of any business.

The right time is the profit and the wrong time for making decision about investment in a particular thing is lose. Therefore I am very careful in my decision of anything related to my investment.
Time is equal for everyone, still some of us can’t have time for ourselves for our enjoyment and of course the same mismanagement happens while working. It’s only the best utilization of the time and to prioritize our work, the most urgent to be put at first priority. Time management is necessary when we have to deal with something that is out of our normal routine, that’s when we are tested and that is where we grow.
How i manage my time and money is by working at daytime and if i come home from work i use that time to invest in bitcoin and eat and drink a little bit with it. That keeps me comfortable and keeps me motivated to keep investing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

This is quite true. I also believe that time is money. Every wasted time will equal to wasted money. This mantra is very applicable to bitcoin, because in bitcoin time is very important and when you waste time, you will not earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
time is money, use the best time possible and useful .. do not be wasted do the best for in depab, what is wrong in the time leisure is not in wasted and try to know or learn bitcoin. do some free time to make money and for a bright future ..
Yeah al person who knows how to manage the money and the time is he person with the saving and the huge profit, a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin as the best investment and the high profit is the dream of the people so if you want your dream come true then you should invest in the bitcoin and try to give all the time to the bitcoin.
Yes I agree with this statement. Time is money and I maintain my time according to my wishes. I know better the time of investment in bitcoin and withdraw for my needs. Time management is a big role in the success of any business.

The right time is the profit and the wrong time for making decision about investment in a particular thing is lose. Therefore I am very careful in my decision of anything related to my investment.
Time is equal for everyone, still some of us can’t have time for ourselves for our enjoyment and of course the same mismanagement happens while working. It’s only the best utilization of the time and to prioritize our work, the most urgent to be put at first priority. Time management is necessary when we have to deal with something that is out of our normal routine, that’s when we are tested and that is where we grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Managing time and money are crucial steps in anyone's live especially students because they have very limited amounts of both time and money . And those two things determine someone's future whether it will be successfull or not because being good at managing these things isn't easy to master especially in such times where notion of time got changed and like they said "time flies" and everyone is short of money . Investing your time in great things will certainly get you money such as this forum and anyone who smart enough will make his time valuable .
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
By spending it wisely, and by planning ahead. These ways are also related to self-discipline so I think you must also start by training yourself how to deal with the temptations and such
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
I used to have a day job and i commute everyday on the way to my work, I access this forum using my phone and i can still do bounty campaigns while i am working and i take it as a sideline so i can earn more money.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Time is the most precious thing as you don't get it back once you lost it.  Time is money as how you used it to manage your life.  If you waste your time now,  it will waste you in future.  Time management is the key which made a ordinary person to an extra ordinary person.  Anyone who is successful in his her life is surely know the value of time and knows how to manage it.  So wisely use it you don't get it again.  Time is money,  time is your life which is in your hand.  Your time is limited so don't waste it to live someone's else life. Said by a popular entrepreneurs Steve Jobs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Just keep everything in balance. Time for work and relaxation. In terms of money and time, these two are easy to manage. You give time to earn money, you give time to invest your money, you give time to wait for your money to grow. Like money, time is precious. That's why its not always having time to earn money but you also spend money to give time for yourself and your family. We work hard for our family. We give time for money to have quality and comfortable time with our family.
You have raised a valid point that there should a balance between you time and money because well known that money is not everything but something is money so give importance to both of them your family and your kids have the over you to give your company to them.
Activity: 34
The more money you have the more time it takes to manage. Sometimes the simple life is the better one.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I think it is a problem for many people, I try to always use my time well and do not use only for things that are not important and I also keep my life stay balanced should be enough rest. Do not be too busy working so my mind will also stay healthy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Pages:
Jump to: