Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 34. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Time is money, time is gold, time is precious and whatever we have to call it the fact is we all need it. We are born because of time and we are in a race against time so we have to use it in an effecient way. That is why there is a what we called "regret" because of something that we did wrong from the past. If we can use our time wisely and accordingly most especially in this cryptocurrency world then there could be a big possibilty that we might be a successful individuals one day. I do understand that we do have different lifestyle but what I have observed with people arround me here in my location is that majority of them are just wasting their time and I know they have plans and dreams but I can see that they never work for it. I know that it is not my business to talk  something bad for them even though we are in the same social status but yeah I have to make my own way just to make my time more meaningful and worth it. I was trying to help them and convince about Bitcoin or any good opportunities but they tend to choose their own way of life and ignored me. I was once like them who wasted time for nothing and did not grab good opportunities and that is the biggest regret in my life so it will never gonna happen again because I realized that time is life.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
I think life is too short and I know a lot of people that they are crazy about making money which is not good we need to give time to our families and also to our friends as well every work must be done with his on time if we will not manage our time table so it’s sure that our life will be disturbed and we can lose a lot of things in our life.
well maybe you are right because people really always looking for money and they really know that the important thing here in this crazy world is learnings.if we manage our time to become productive or making some kind of profit maybe  we can gain .i believe spending time to learn is really important than to find money because if we have learning we can really mame many strategy to gain.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
I think life is too short and I know a lot of people that they are crazy about making money which is not good we need to give time to our families and also to our friends as well every work must be done with his on time if we will not manage our time table so it’s sure that our life will be disturbed and we can lose a lot of things in our life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
The thing is it is up to a person how he earns money, but in order to do that a proper time management should be present as well. In the business industry, it is true that indeed, time is definitely money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

That is powerful stuff. Sometimes we overlook how valuable our time is but it is just as valuable as money as you pointed out and people forget this fact. Nothing more frustrating than making plans and having people fall in

on you, it is my most annoying pet-peeve.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Time is certainly part of our life. Do not spend all the time on earnings in Internet, if you dont have a job, then of course you need pay more time for earning money in Internet, as it will be your basic income. If you are working, you have family, then you can give for earnings little time with lightness, since you will have it at 2-3 place. I trying balance everything, but not always it works.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
That's right! Time management is one of the most important keys to success in life. If you want to be successful in your life, you should learn what to prioritize first and assess if other things you are doing will be really helpful for you in the future. Some people are investing their time on things that are really useless if you look at it really close. We need to get rid of those things and learn to sacrifice somethings in your life to be better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Yes it is, time is money, it is the most important thing in this world we need time as well as we need mpmey in this period pf time because in this time moneynis as important as time because there are no free in this world. Rime is money in this business because in order to gain money, you need to sacrifice your time and go to work. There are a lot pf interpretation about time is money but for me in this business time is money because as time goes by, bitcoins grpw as well as our holdings in this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe it's important to know how to manage time to earn but, however I don't think it should become an obsession, when you start thinking too much about it and how fast you must be to earn money in a short time period (like saying I must make profit in one day proportional other people make in one month) the impact can be negative. So the result can be the inverse you are looking for: tired individual, health issues and money goals not achieved...

So follow your own rythm and don't abuse yourself for money.
Activity: 9
Time is money this proverb show as the importance of time and how we should use it in our favor to gain money so it's very simple everyone of us has a free time and what we do in that period of time is what makes us different therefore we should not focus only on gettin money  because we have other things to do like hanging out with friends and family so it's all about finding the balance that make our life better
Activity: 280
I believe that time is money that's is why I have two jobs, regular job and bitcoin as my sideline it is important to spend your time into a productive way
a way that you can earn money to support your family. But at my young age, it seems that I don't enjoy my life doing a lot of work it feels that my social life is replaced with money and I'm not happy with it. I know people need money but it should be balanced so you can still enjoy your self your friend's company and your family time together. I think the right thing do is to balance your time with your loved ones and money, its kind a hard to do but we must try.
Activity: 128
It is important that an individual should know how to manage their time and money. Time management  it can go a long way toward putting your life in balance, and open up opportunities for those things that really fulfill you. It does not mean doing more; it means doing the right things. It should help you accomplish more by working less. Manage your money Budgeting is simply a way to make sure you have enough money to reach your goals. And also you take inventory for at least one month take all your expenses. When you manage your money, you must keep your eyes on the prize.
Activity: 490
Everything you do can be measured in $/hr. For example, washing dishes or folding laundry is ~$10/hr. If you think your time is worth more than that, then you shouldn't be doing it. If speculating on BTC or Altcoins is $100/hr for you, then you should be doing that instead!
I think that this is a very good indicator, because $ 100 per hour is almost $ 1000 for a full-time point. I think that you need to be careful in such opportunities and take from them all that is possible.
Activity: 14
Everything you do can be measured in $/hr. For example, washing dishes or folding laundry is ~$10/hr. If you think your time is worth more than that, then you shouldn't be doing it. If speculating on BTC or Altcoins is $100/hr for you, then you should be doing that instead!
Activity: 56
It's depend on your view about your concerns, if you're a rich man which doesn't want more money to pay your needs. So just enjoy it, you're the lucky one but if you're a fucking poor guy, you have to work double than a normal person. Usually i spent 12 hours to work, 8 hours for my job and 4 hours for earning bitcoin.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Always give enough time to your peers and family, never let money be at a higher priority than your loved ones. Everyone should have a fixed schedule for work and other activities. I try my best not to waste time, i utilize it equally for work and leisure. Bitcoin needs less time input factor which is makes it a favorable source of income for me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, I absolutely agree that time is money and we should use it in a more efficient way as we can. Thus, the very first thing I do is I monitor my time and tasks to do for the period on a one day, a week and a monthly basis. Then, I prioritize the things and their order based on the urgency and it makes me easier to determine the preference of doing the tasks one by one. Keeping spare time in between two tasks always helps to reduce work pressure. When it comes to money management, I apply the similar strategy and prioritize investments and their preference based on the risk profile as expected returns. However, I agree that I am still a beginner in this regard and I find it difficult sometimes to synchronize with the schedule.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Planning is overrated. So is money . Carpe Diem,, we are just nanoseconds energy manifestations.  No worries and Take it EZ would be my advice regarding time and money.
professional business need have some major elements in which time managing is the main member any one who are doing business and he has a quality of managing time then he have great chance of success in business. i have a proper plan of my business in which i have manage time for my every work properly.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Planning is overrated. So is money . Carpe Diem,, we are just nanoseconds energy manifestations.  No worries and Take it EZ would be my advice regarding time and money.
Pages:
Jump to: