Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to be cautious: Everyone is not market expert - page 2. (Read 1447 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Talking yet about Influencers, many of them are not even part or wanting to invest their personal money into such projects but where just paid to carry out promotions making it look worth purchasing to many investors.
I bet many has something to say, those who fell victim of these market Influencers or market experts, we are all humans and can never be perfect when it comes to predictions and assumptions.
I do believe some of them do invest on those Altcoin, but they buy as early as and make sure they partner with the project team which they will also offer them some promotional bonus they will then take the hype and promotion upon them self knowing they have two things to gain if the project hit their target, as soon as they hype the project enough they become the first set to sell and dump the token why also waiting for their loyalty reward from the project team for a work well done.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
The best expert will always be you yourself, your own experience in trading cryptocurrencies will open up all the opportunities for you to earn money.
Very true. You are your own expert,  nobody is expert in cryptocurrency because it is unpredicted.  We are all trying to understand cryptocurrency,  from the experience we gain from cryptocurrency can make us to be our own expert.  Nobody is an expert to your investment or trading. That's why when people predict market we shouldn't always feel the predictions will always come to past because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can exactly predict what will happen in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Rightly said! Also with the recent advancements of AI and deep fake videos, it has become very easy for the scammers to spread false information in the market. I am seeing couple of videos where Elon Musk and Warren Buffet is promoting a cryptocurrency. That video is obviously fake and made using deep fake technology. But for an average person who are not aware of AI, can get confused and convinced easily.

Personally I would not suggest anyone to investing meme coins. It is more like a gambling rather than investment. So if someone is prepared to lose their investment, they can go ahead and invest in such coins. Otherwise it is always better to stick to Bitcoin and ETH.

Projects influencer has taken over the market and those that are not much  calculative about this become victimized, and this are people who are most time lazy about making their own research and analysis but rather depend seeking investment advice from different sources which can be very disastrous if not being careful and better comparisons. Ethereum is good but Bitcoin is the still the best.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The best expert will always be you yourself, your own experience in trading cryptocurrencies will open up all the opportunities for you to earn money. In the cryptocurrency market with a complex and unstable system, there will always be pseudo-experts who can only ruin your impression, it is their job to impose their opinion, you should not encourage their activities, real market experts do not behave like that and do not waste time on this.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Talking yet about Influencers, many of them are not even part or wanting to invest their personal money into such projects but where just paid to carry out promotions making it look worth purchasing to many investors.
I bet many has something to say, those who fell victim of these market Influencers or market experts, we are all humans and can never be perfect when it comes to predictions and assumptions.
That's true, and the job of influencers is to promote or introduce projects to the public. As long as they promote a project honestly it doesn't matter to me, what is a problem is when they deliberately provide fake news to attract the attention of investors. You can't trust them 100% because what deserves to be trusted is your own research.
We need to conscious how we put money on different investment because the market is very volatile except we are in the to hold for a king time and that will depend on the project we are holding. The crypto market can be studied so we can know when to invest and when to take our funds waiting for when next to start investing.

Sometimes I just wonder why many investors and traders are always after looking for signals and how to invest in the cryptocurrency market. There are even influencers that like promoting nee projects whether it's scam or not, they don't care and always want their followers to get the coin or tokens even when they don't have any holdings in such a project.
Most often, they pursue a hidden, but very banal motive - receiving money from the project for advertising. If they are involved in the project, then such promotion takes place using their referral link. Their messages should be taken only as a source of some information and be sure to double-check it.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Rightly said! Also with the recent advancements of AI and deep fake videos, it has become very easy for the scammers to spread false information in the market. I am seeing couple of videos where Elon Musk and Warren Buffet is promoting a cryptocurrency. That video is obviously fake and made using deep fake technology. But for an average person who are not aware of AI, can get confused and convinced easily.

Personally I would not suggest anyone to investing meme coins. It is more like a gambling rather than investment. So if someone is prepared to lose their investment, they can go ahead and invest in such coins. Otherwise it is always better to stick to Bitcoin and ETH.
You are absolutely right, artificial intelligence is a very useful tool for fraudsters, there is an excess of advertising by spreading fake information. While researching new projects, you should do your own detailed research before going directly to those who say "come here, there is a gem".

When you do what you are told quickly in such directions, it will most likely result in your money disappearing. Even if the person is experienced, there must be necessary awareness in such research.
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
That's true, and the job of influencers is to promote or introduce projects to the public. As long as they promote a project honestly it doesn't matter to me, what is a problem is when they deliberately provide fake news to attract the attention of investors. You can't trust them 100% because what deserves to be trusted is your own research.
We need to conscious how we put money on different investment because the market is very volatile except we are in the to hold for a king time and that will depend on the project we are holding. The crypto market can be studied so we can know when to invest and when to take our funds waiting for when next to start investing.

Sometimes I just wonder why many investors and traders are always after looking for signals and how to invest in the cryptocurrency market. There are even influencers that like promoting nee projects whether it's scam or not, they don't care and always want their followers to get the coin or tokens even when they don't have any holdings in such a project.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
From past few weeks whenever I open any browser or social media all I could see is some random blogs and news about Altcoins which will have massive pump and which coins I have to invest.

Folks, it's times to be more cautious than every and never go with any random prediction provided over telegram or through blogs as it's a routine that once the crypto market is trending upwards and bullrun is expected we see a lot of experts in the market via various channels like Youtube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord and WhatsApp group sharing random coins with catchy headlines like "Top 5 altcoins with 100x pump", "Whales are investing in these altcoins", "Altcoins which will go to moon", etc.

Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.
Yes, that's how they trick their prey, I see it as a common thing because most cases are similar which causes me to realize what I'm experiencing.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
Well, I agree with that, but sometimes whales use the news to do what they want so that the prediction seems correct, even though it's actually due to coincidence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
Provably they are not experts on crypto and they just exist because they see an opportunity to earn money by hyping up some tokens or other shady things they promote. That's why we cannot look more forward  to what they are saying since its hard to believe on their insights given and we don't know if they are sure with these since sometimes they always put some disclaimers that do your own research so that they can be save if something bad happen to us.

To many fell victim of those influencers since unfortunately majority of newbies try to research new information on social media or youtube then they locate those influencers which they think good guys that's why they got manipulated and scammed by this people.
Such disclaimers are just there to wave the blame when the project's fails or get scammed. That is enou7gh reason why newbies and beginners are meant to get a few basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies, the do and don't before taking on any investment plan.
Activity: 485
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 602
Merit: 749
Everyone is free to make the speculation about anything but if you are aware with those then you are probably recognize that the analysis is really thrown off and doesn't seem believable on those articles. Sure they can make a big title about certain coins but in the end the only thing that is really important is about if the speculations are actually worth reading or not. Sometimes it feels funny to read some of those.

Sometimes those articles are there just to get readers, the speculation are done so they can get readers too. We don't have to believe everything we're reading as they're just opinion and not facts. The experts aren't always accurate too therefore we shouldn't make our choices based on what they say. Everyone isn't an expert but they'll claim to be experts and giving experts opinion about the cryptocurrency market, we just have to do our own research before investing.

Some project will pay some experts to write false speculation about their competition so they can chase away investors and then the investors will come and invest into their own projects that are working on similar products. There are alot of false articles during the bull market, some of them are just for hyping or to create fear, uncertainty and doubts for the projects that the articles are about.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
Most at times, predictions can ruin a lot, some actions that are basically not worth taking has been made by most people not considering it might go the other way round. Since no man is extremely full of knowledge, getting to know about a project from any influencer, instead of jumping into investing in the project, one should try as much to analyze personally if it is at all worth the hype to invest into.

Actually people's major faults is that they consider every influencer as a market expert but not all of them are expert therefore when they follow the advise of unknown influences so they buy unknown coins as a consequence of which they put their money in risk.

Listen to everyone carefully but don't follow everyone blindly as sometimes due to our faults we miss good coins for investment and choose unnecessary coins but it is necessary to buy strong coins for coming Bull season. There are also some influencers that predict very well and most of the assumptions are true but it is hard to find that which influencers is right and which is not.

Provably they are not experts on crypto and they just exist because they see an opportunity to earn money by hyping up some tokens or other shady things they promote. That's why we cannot look more forward  to what they are saying since its hard to believe on their insights given and we don't know if they are sure with these since sometimes they always put some disclaimers that do your own research so that they can be save if something bad happen to us.

To many fell victim of those influencers since unfortunately majority of newbies try to research new information on social media or youtube then they locate those influencers which they think good guys that's why they got manipulated and scammed by this people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
Most at times, predictions can ruin a lot, some actions that are basically not worth taking has been made by most people not considering it might go the other way round. Since no man is extremely full of knowledge, getting to know about a project from any influencer, instead of jumping into investing in the project, one should try as much to analyze personally if it is at all worth the hype to invest into.

Actually people's major faults is that they consider every influencer as a market expert but not all of them are expert therefore when they follow the advise of unknown influences so they buy unknown coins as a consequence of which they put their money in risk.

Listen to everyone carefully but don't follow everyone blindly as sometimes due to our faults we miss good coins for investment and choose unnecessary coins but it is necessary to buy strong coins for coming Bull season. There are also some influencers that predict very well and most of the assumptions are true but it is hard to find that which influencers is right and which is not.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Please try to understand these are the same people who spreads fud during bear market and impersonates as experts.
Everyone is free to make the speculation about anything but if you are aware with those then you are probably recognize that the analysis is really thrown off and doesn't seem believable on those articles. Sure they can make a big title about certain coins but in the end the only thing that is really important is about if the speculations are actually worth reading or not. Sometimes it feels funny to read some of those.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
I to have witnessed a sudden increase in post on social media talking about random cryptocurrency. I have seen a lot of them are related to memecoins or AI coins. Some are shill post to promote coins that have failed previously. It is important that we need to be more careful than we were before after AIs have come into existence. Scammers are using them to scam innocent people.

This is why we should be very careful with the hype of any token from the social media. This has made me fall victim of a token when I just started the crypto journey. This days most of this influencer doesn't care about their reputation, what matter most to them is the money they will receive from this scammed project. Although some may not see the project as a scam one when they promote them. It's always better to do adequate research on your own before investing so you want get anybody to blame if the project turn out to be scam.
Of course, everyone can use all kinds of methods just to get money or payment, no matter if the project they are going to launch does not have a definite goal for the future.  Lately, there have been many fake projects that take advantage of someone's famous to attract the attention of many people. This is of course only aimed at benefiting both parties, between the project manager and influential people who spread lies just for the agreed payment.
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
If you go to twitter account you will find a lot of posts that are making catchy headlines to buy bad tokens but all these are scammed by new investors. Many twitter accounts have created bots followers and many have bought followers. There are many investors who see the followers of their account and buy a token on their word which results in loss. In fact they promote many bad tokens in exchange for money so it is very important for us to be careful.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Don't go with any such predictions and rather do your own research because I have seen people randomly investing into shitcoins just because it's mentioned over Twitter and the person who has tweeted has huge followers. There will be so much of deceiving as they will share some 10 coins and even if one of them prospers they will use it as upselling point.

Several websites and social media accounts that I read added disclaimers saying that this was not investment advice and suggested investing at your own risk. So that they can escape legal entanglement if someone sues them in the future.

I think it would be better if we do not follow investment advice from any site because they also only speculate and I see that in the end this is an investment that we bear at our own risk as stated in their disclaimer.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
The crypto market is very uncertain, therefore we must always be careful and alert to its movements, and most importantly, don't easily trust people who claim to be market experts, it's best to monitor and learn with your own confidence, if we always follow and read market movements.  then we can easily determine what we want to do.  Even though the results are disappointing, at least we are confident and believe in what we have learned.
maybe we can trust experts but only to increase our knowledge, but to make decisions we must still use our own research. Crypto market conditions are difficult to predict (even for experts) because crypto markets involve many things and are very sensitive to issues or news. Therefore, the solution to this problem is to choose long-term investments.
You are right, because most of these influencers sometimes direct you to invest in certain projects. what actually happens is that the influencer has collaborated with the team of the project with an agreement that has been made. The crypto market is unpredictable and you should not trust anyone because you bear the risk of your own investment.
Pages:
Jump to: