Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 108. (Read 146499 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
It seems a bit late if bought today. yesterday was supposed to be when the market red. Today the market is back to be green. I think it's good to wait until the new buy-back red coins running mates. Because of the considerable risks when buying coins when the price increases. Is not necessarily going to go up even higher.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
Today we see green on the market . I think now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
Well for me, its hard to know if the price will goes down or up but the best to do if you have planning to buy a coin you research and monitor the price so that you know the movement of price of  your selected coins but if you like to buy its ok because we know the price of all crypto will have chances goes up so i think its ok if you hold it in longterm way.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

the price of crypto will set a record at the end of the year, I am very confident, crypto is now very famous, everyone in this world has started to know crypto, they invest in their choice crypto, this is what makes crypto price will increase
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
May 29, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
It is always time to buy, cryptocurrencies always guve us a good value for the future and it gives more profits. We all need is just hold our token if the token will dump or pump. The cryptocurrency is slow to pump but patience is always our key to have a good future profits in the marketing cryptocurrencie. I think patience is the best key if you are holding your tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
when price is low,its best time to buy although the market is bloody now but soon we will see a rise in price resulting in more profit,

Manipulation is the basis of the market, without them anywhere, but in the stock market, which is hundreds of years old! Schemes invented a lot and very different! Therefore, young crypto-investors have many times to experience strong fluctuations.
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
The prices of altcoin are low at this period, this is definitely a time to buy your favourite and value Altcoin. I have been double down on my purchases making sure I get more than enough bargain for my money!
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
Now the market is green and the price is slowly growing.  But I would advise you to wait for the price to fall.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

This time is not best for purchasing coins but at the same time it is not worst one. Anyway now market is quite red so maybe it is botton!
Activity: 309
May 27, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
I think that now is a very good time to buy cryptocurrency. I think we will see only the bull market and will take profit)
Activity: 129
May 27, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
In the world of crypto-currencies there is a surprise loss of money. The prices of subcodes are falling now. it becomes an important opportunity for investors. time to buy now
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
Now the market is very unstable and it seems to me better to wait a month and if the price falls, then buy coins.
May 27, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
Now is not a bad time for shopping, because now is a very interesting moment for shopping for some altcoins which today can be very cheap, but after a while they will definitely be very expensive.
Activity: 560
May 27, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
I think that the crypto-currency market will grow at least twice by the end of this year from the indicators that can be viewed today. So I think that today we need to invest in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
buy when the price of the coins falling down I mean “cheap”, we all need to buy coins at low cost, and wait for a couple of years or months if the price of that specific coin that you buy rise up then thats the perfect time to sell, to earn profit, but make sure you did your research to know what is the better thing to buy.
Activity: 92
May 26, 2018, 03:40:05 PM
when price is low,its best time to buy although the market is bloody now but soon we will see a rise in price resulting in more profit,
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 26, 2018, 03:26:23 PM
I think now is not a bad time to buy bitcoin and Etherium. The rate of these crypto-currencies will grow and in a year you can get a good profit. You can earn money on the course of Bitcoin and Etherium due to long-term investments.
Activity: 136
May 26, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
I think it's better to wait another month.  I think in the near future the price of coins will drop even more.  And then already buy coins and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 12:18:17 PM
When it comes to prediction, no one can. But if the price is low, you can start thinking to invesy yout money before it is too late. I know the market is unstable but if you always negative think you can not get a profit in this crypto.
Activity: 142
May 26, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
This is a very good question now, since the prices in the market plunged, I would advise everyone to buy and more, even for a kortky term all the same you will go in the plus!
Jump to: