Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 109. (Read 146499 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
Now the market is very unstable and it seems to me better to wait, when there will be a price drop and then already buy coins.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
Crypto currency market is more volatile. so no one cannot predict any thing in advanced. you can do your own technical analysis to find a good point to buy coins.  Anyway market is having low value compared to last year
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
I doubt that today is a good day to buy. The market continues to fall and does not show signs of recovery. This is very bad.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
At present prices of Bitcoin and the altcoin are very low, this is a good time for us to buy. The cryptocurrency market has huge potential. It gives us many benefits, in the future, this market will grow very strong and very high prices. I believe that long-term investment in altcoin will bring us a lot of profit. Some of the good potential altcoin we should buy at the moment are Monero, NEO, Litecoin and Ethereum. These are valuable altcoin and high growth potential. NEO, here, NEO has great potential, it is dubbed as Ethereum of China. However, NEO focuses on the smart economy and it has faster transaction speed than Ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 25, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
It will always be a good time to buy anyway, but i think that we are passing through a moment in where everything will go deeper than what it is at the moment, so just wait a little bit more and then buy
Activity: 41
May 25, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
This time is good for buy altcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 25, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
maybe right now the market price is on the down, it makes me sad and uncomfortable to see because the coins I have on average are down. but as a real trader I have to keep thinking positive and not panic with this situation. I'm sure the market price decline will not last long and will recover.
all definitely expect the price of crypto to continue to rise and create a new record like last year. hopefully so.
Activity: 125
May 25, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think it's worth a while to wait and the market will be red again.  Stable growth will only be a month low.
Activity: 122
May 25, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
The best time for investment was in March.  And now just a good time to buy coins.  You will still get profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
Buying tokens or coins is really a very important step in the development of a person in crypto-currencies, this is a very important step until you have been able to earn what you have already invested there, you need to understand this difference.
Activity: 138
May 25, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
Now again, the market begins to fall.  I think tomorrow will continue to fall.  I advise you to wait a little.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
all markets now prices are falling rapidly, do not ever invest now and do not buy coins in the trading market, because the price now allows us to lose a lot, just wait for the right time to trade.
Activity: 370
May 25, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
Though the price of coins are down presently, but I think this will only be temporary as the market will recover soon and prices will increase again. You can even buy coin now that their prices are low and hold them to enjoy profit when the market rises.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 25, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
the market will going up i think because after crash market will going up again. just believe on market. maybe not so high but it will go up and stable. a few month ago market crash. but recovery already.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 25, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
Time to buy almost always.The main thing is not to buy at the peak and then wait a year.The main thing is to wait calmly for a good fall as now and buy in full and wait again for a good growth and so already sell and get a good profit!
Activity: 225
May 25, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
I think that now is the right time to invest in the crypto currency, because I'm pretty confident that in the near future the market can show growth! But do not completely trust someone else's opinion, always think with your own head!

You are absolutely right that to study a status of the market and the moment of input in it it is necessary. However, the decision shall be made there shall be yours. Now good time for purchase of coins. it is worth thinking of it

Now coins lost value, this can be agood buy time for all of us. When I observe cheap prices after price corrections, I consider it as a time to buy and I accumulate some cheap tokens accordingly.
Activity: 71
May 25, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Market situation is not predictable, but surely pump is coming but the specific time is unknown, the best is to buy at dip, when all prices are down and hold in expectations of good return when all price rises to the peak. 
Activity: 122
May 25, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
Now the market is green and the price has started to grow.  I advise you to wait for the price drop and then buy the coins in order to get a good profit later.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
May 25, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
I think that now is the right time to invest in the crypto currency, because I'm pretty confident that in the near future the market can show growth! But do not completely trust someone else's opinion, always think with your own head!

You are absolutely right that to study a status of the market and the moment of input in it it is necessary. However, the decision shall be made there shall be yours. Now good time for purchase of coins. it is worth thinking of it
Activity: 142
May 25, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
I think soon there will be another drop in prices and then you can buy coins.  And now it's better to just wait.
Jump to: