Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 118. (Read 146483 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
Hi.
As a result the price is always fluctuating. You should always keep an eye out and not get too greedy Smiley
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
I do not have much experience in trading, but it seems to me now is the time to buy. And I think it is necessary to do this not in one crypto currency, but in several. What would try to reduce the risks of losing everything !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 17, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Certainly will rise, but the heights do not know, time has become unpredictable, and now I am doing short-term trading, long-term price increase is not important to me, as long as the immediate profit can be done, as for the cryptocurrency price can Can not be innovative high I personally find it difficult, and now many newcomers are not free to buy digital currency, the market is not enough money! The flow of funds is not as fast as last year!
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 03:24:01 AM
I think its a decent time to purchase yet ensure you will hold it for quite a while. Costs will undoubtedly rise again after all the offering binge over the most recent two months.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
May 16, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
For me this week the market situation is in good condition despite the many tokens that have not existed in the market as I am currently experiencing. Regarding the price of crypto slowly I'm sure will achieve as I want it to go up or be at a stable level and that for me is enough.
Activity: 378
May 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
To say exactly is very difficult, all we can do is to observe the price. But now it is very profitable to buy coins, as prices have not fully recovered after the last fall in prices.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 16, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
The market of crypto-currencies will show still a rapid growth but to this it needs to be prepared and now this stage is just happening  Smiley
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 16, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
I'm sure that the time to buy has come, among the beginning of growth there was a low price and it's foolish to miss your chance to buy coins cheaper
Activity: 854
May 16, 2018, 04:29:22 PM
Considering the fact that we are early adopters then yes. I truly believe that it's always good to buy or accumulate especially if you are in for the long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

So far, we see attempts at growth, but in general, the price of all coins is falling.
It is ideal to buy as much as possible dehes before growth, but nobody knows when there will be growth and where the lowest price.
I think the price will still fall.
you will have very good chances to buy coins at cheap prices, but it remains to be seen whether these coins will be raised in price in the future. I hope that the current state of things on the market will not last long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
May 16, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
Guys, it's not too late, and I would even say it's time to buy. News is good and optimistic, we expect strong growth and for a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

So far, we see attempts at growth, but in general, the price of all coins is falling.
It is ideal to buy as much as possible dehes before growth, but nobody knows when there will be growth and where the lowest price.
I think the price will still fall.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 16, 2018, 04:18:29 PM
With the little experience I have about the cryptocurrency market, I think it's always a wave like situation, sometimes it's up and sometimes it's down so I want to believe the present situation will not last forever as price will soon go to to a very desirable level again so I think this is the time to buy more and more so that when the price increases then we will have a good gain.
Activity: 129
May 16, 2018, 04:09:49 PM
I recommend you to have bought these altcoins. Cox at this moment it is the huge price and established coins

(ETH, RIPPLE & DASH)
Activity: 644
May 16, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
The market is down again and its now the good time to fill the bags. Because the alt coins now are cheap. I did bought a few days ago of additional Telcoins and some other valuable tokens. I'm just taking advantage of the dip =)
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 16, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
Currently the market situation is experiencing a very large decline and now is not the right time to buy back some Crypto assets because the risk of decline is still very large, may require some before buying it for now.

I am always optimistic that Crypto prices will always go up and get the latest prices.
Activity: 44
May 16, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
The situation in the market is not bad. You can start buying but carefully. Little by little, and every day I think it will be optimal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 16, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
Wait, it will go down again, Bitcoin has problem with the resistance line, there are no buy orders, so it means that all crypto going down, slowly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
The prices of the tokens a couple of months ago are the best time to buy. But I believe that it is not too late yet to buy and hold for the long run. Prices today are still low.
Activity: 271
May 16, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
I think for now it will still go up and down. I think the market will really change after the results of the G20 meeting in July. if the result is positive, I think the price will soon jump high, and if the negative result is likely the price will drop dramatically. so if we believe in crypto this is the right time to buy it because I am sure after July the price will go up.
Jump to: