Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 114. (Read 146494 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:34:02 PM
In my opinion, no one can give accurate information here, you can only express your opinion. My opinion is that now is a very good time for long-term investments (at least for half a year). Maybe the market will fall even lower, but for the long run it does not really matter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
It is difficult to predict. Rather, the price of weight will increase, as the last months have been a decline. Now the top 10 goes up. It is important to monitor the market
Activity: 222
May 21, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
I think it's not a good idea to buy the coins you like at this time, because the current market price is still not good. I think if you want to keep a coin in a long period of time then this is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 39
May 21, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
Yes, the moment is quite good for purchases, but I would recommend buying small parts and the market to average the rate.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
because the market is now little down i think it is the right time.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Every day you can apply this definition of "Time to buy", there is no bad time for buying and selling. It's up to you how accurate you define your entry and exit points!
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
Well, what do you guys think you can now buy ether and bitcoin? Or is another bottom? A lot of positive news has been going on lately, but this is what makes us think that we are trying to manipulate the market in this way
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

in my opinion, crypto will go up, now prices are still stable, but year-end crypto will rise high
Activity: 350
May 21, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
The volume of trading has slightly increased, now you can definitely buy bitcoins or coins from the top 20. I think their price will increase until the winter.
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
It seems to me better to wait.  I think soon there will be a further drop in the price.  And then I advise you to buy coins.
If you make cryptocurrency the future, and we can not even imagine what will happen tomorrow. So we must be observant in seeing the opportunities that exist, if possible to start then we can sell seagian, if you want to wait until nilannya high foam then this is a good choice and this requires a high patience.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
now the price of the coin is in the low position, the corrected market has not been able to recover 100%, so I think it's time to buy and hold the coin until the price position becomes high in some time to come. do not hesitate to buy coins but should be more selective and pick the coins with the best potential.

now it is almost all the coins are still in the position of low prices, and it is not yet on raising the price until it returns 100%, so this time we still have a chance to buy it and for us save in a long time, indeed to invest we have to choose a coin which has great potential for us to keep in the long run.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
It seems to me better to wait.  I think soon there will be a further drop in the price.  And then I advise you to buy coins.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 21, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Buy! Buy! Buy! When you saw a new ICO and you thinks it's promising, then buy because there token price is still low and you can get discount and many token as you can for holding, buying bitcoin today also is just fine too.
It's too risky to buy it directly. Now that ICO has too many fraudsters, I think it should be cautious to buy it. At least we should first understand it. Otherwise, we might lose everything. This year's market is not as good as last year. Do not invest blindly. Be careful Always good!
Activity: 125
May 21, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
Personally, I think, now is the time to buy coins, where the market is currently on the rise,
and the day-to-day market is steadily increasing and it affects the price of coins Buy the altcoin then hold it until the year is over,
at that time you will very be thankful.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
now if we look at the market situation is arguably improved, because every altcoin price has started to rise slightly, it means there is trust by people to the world of crypto.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
That's right, now the price of coin is under and it is the right time to buy coin as much as possible. Collect all the coins as much as possible then after the price rises later on we sell the coin we have bought.
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 02:08:32 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread    https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw

Hey guys did you check this out! BlockGrain has been featured as one of the coolest startups at Consensus
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/4

Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
You can buy anytime because crypto market will never go down and it will always rise. So you do not have to worry about when to buy or not. But if you know that the market is not in good place then you should not buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 01:54:40 AM
I think the encryption market has no end, although the current encryption market is declining, but I think it only fell in a period of time, after this time, the price of the encryption market will still rise.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
actually, the market price of crypto is unpredictable .. because we know the price of crypto could be changing. but if the price is down I think it's the right time to buy crypto with the cheap price. and after that, we can hold our crypto first to get a big profit.
Jump to: