Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 113. (Read 146494 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 07:02:21 AM
I think the market is very unpredictable now. But still, I personally believe to the end that the Ethereum will get out of this crypto nightmare and go up.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
Best time to buy is when the market is bleeding too much,but as far as i can see these bloody reds arent yet profitable because the coins are still good though most of them are down,we still doenst have a 30% off from the value of each coins yesterday so i wont be so sure about this correction because it seems to be normal to me.

When we notice that the price of the Altcoin goes down its time to buy and hold for untill the prices are rissing in a high value so that we can earn more.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
Today, a very large drop in the price of coins.  And I think now is a very good time for investment in crypto.

Absolutely, now is the perfect time to buy those reliable altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin and dash. They are dependable cryptocoins because they are the best of all altcoins. They have the tools and equipment that makes them as top altcoins in the market. I prefer to invest those coins because im sure they will soar high in the future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
I think in the last half of this year the market will begin going up, so it might be a good time to enter now in my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 181
May 23, 2018, 06:52:58 AM
the situation on the market is unclear now. and I'm not in a hurry to make new investments because it is unknown whether the market will fall.
Activity: 378
May 23, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
Today, a very large drop in the price of coins.  And I think now is a very good time for investment in crypto.

The price is lower at this time. This is a good time to buy and have a higher returns of investments. Although we cannot predict what will happen to the marktet but as you will do your research there is a bigger chances of success.
Activity: 113
May 23, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
buying now could lead to loss of profit It was not the time to buy. Why? If you check the market history. You should buy when bitcoin reached 6000 somthing and when ethereum was 300$ something. That was the best time to invest because the price value was too low.
Activity: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
I think for the time being the price of crypto is still stable, to achieve new record emg very difficult, we can only be patient for the achievement of new record crypto.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 06:29:09 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

The situation in the market is RED right now, but this is a good time not a bad time, it's because if we buy the altcoins or tokens at this moment, we will gain profit from that, at this rate, the price of altcoins will increase again in no time, we just need to be patient until it happen
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
The situation on the market now looks unstable, people's opinions are divided. But I think that bitcoin will grow to $ 10,000 in the coming days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 06:21:48 AM
It would be great to have a supernatural ability to predict crypto future, I would be rich man then... But I`m not.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
Activity: 209
May 22, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
i think the situation already gone. and the chance to buy in the price low is gone to. but you still can buy now because this price not the highest like before. i think the market will always going up.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
right now! buy perspective top 10
Activity: 150
May 22, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
I think it's better to wait a couple more days.  I think the price will fall in the near future.
Activity: 119
May 22, 2018, 01:34:59 AM
Now is a good time to buy coins, because today the market is red and the price of coins is low.
Activity: 173
May 21, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think this is the best time to buy the altcoins. cux at this moment the crypto market are the green. I recommend you to have to invest in these coins (DASH, RIPPLE & NEO) I believe it's will give you huge profit in future.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
It's true that there are still opportunities that the current bear market prevails for a while longer, and ultimately the opportunities to buy cheaper appear, so you have to be very careful and patient when buying these days.
If I were you, I would wait more hours, as these coins begin to bleed after the bull rune appears on the market, you need to have the corrections that we have seen today, wait until the bottom, so you will make a lot of profit when the market began to recover. I hope you will win.
Activity: 177
May 21, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
  Its not very easy to tell what will happen to the market, The market is just as volatile and unpredictable, it can either go down or gain grounds but we cannot say for certain what will happen,This is however a god chance to buy as most of the coins are available cheaply, Taking advantage of the low prices pitches an investor to a god returns
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
May 21, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
The market turns red every two days. I think that this can be actively used. You just need to buy coins for falls and then sell in a few days and get a quick profit.
Jump to: