Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 12. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
I do not think that now it is worth buying or selling something in a crypto. Now only traders earn, and investors are better off not doing anything. The market has not yet recovered.
you're wrong! right now is the best time for a long-term investment. the market is very oversold and it says that there will be a growth soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
bull market have started
dont forget to  get some coins for long term
the market is indeed moving up now, but it is not an indication of bulls in the near future. we must know that after yesterday's decline, of course the market will rise slowly again, not with a fast time. we must be more patient waiting for the market to return, because the growth is relatively small.
Slowly indeed, the market is currently increasing. and of course this is a very good thing. in my opinion right now there must be an increase from the market
If today we characterize the state of the market, then all indicators can be called a recovery of the situation, but it cannot be called growth. IfIt is possible today to characterize the state of the market, then all indicators can be called a recovery of the situation, but it cannot be called growth. If cryptocurrency prices return to the beginning of 2018, then a further increase can be called a growth.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 21, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
bull market have started
the market is indeed moving up now, but it is not an indication of bulls in the near future. we must know that after yesterday's decline, of course the market will rise slowly again, not with a fast time. we must be more patient waiting for the market to return, because the growth is relatively small.
Slowly indeed, the market is currently increasing. and of course this is a very good thing. in my opinion right now there must be an increase from the market
Activity: 348
December 21, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
bull market have started
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
bull market have started
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 08:56:06 PM
Speaking of "Time to buy" Cheesy

BREAKING NEWS!!

Litecoin and Stakenet just announced collaboration on the Lightning network. Thats huge news for a small project like XSN and just shows how great the devs are working on that project.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/2018/12/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Stakenet is just a small Masternode project with HUGE ideas and the right people to back them up and fulfill them.
Next up is their Lightwallet that can hold other coins without the need to store their whole blockchain. This will be taken care of by the masternodes.
Then next up is their Dex which will be 100% decentralized unlike others claiming the same. This will also be run by the masternodes and all fees will go back to the masternode owners. There will be Pro trader options not seen on other similar Exchanges and they have a Former very high level banker to help them with that.

Check it out on Stakenet.io

You dont see a low marketcap coin like that in collaboration with a Top 10 coin anywhere!!
That should ring a bell in your head!
Thank me later in their Discord! Wink
Activity: 140
December 20, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
I think that now is the best time to begin to form an investment portfolio for 2019. The market looks very promising.

Do you recommend Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin SV?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
I think that now is the best time to begin to form an investment portfolio for 2019. The market looks very promising.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 20, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
Now is a very good time to buy cryptocurrencies, especially if you look at how many times the market has fallen, it has fallen very much and now is a very good chance. Of course, no one knows what will happen next, maybe it will continue to fall, but here you can only guess.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
Definitely this is the time for buying as the new year is coming very shortly. So, the investors are mostly be bullish in this period for the new investment. Though, the market doesn't move more like in 2017 bull it will make the investors happy to some extent. Maybe the investors get 500% of return from the newly listed coin the exchange.
Activity: 221
December 20, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think no one can predict it. We just wait the price will go deep so we can buy and sell when it's go rise. When you invest be sure you like what you are doing because in the future you really have a good opportunity to gain more in your investment money use.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 17, 2018, 09:36:13 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

actually your question is a prediction that must use analysis. but you need to know that the problem of the price of digital currencies is difficult to predict. Therefore, when the price of a digital currency decreases in price as it is today, then it is better now to buy as much as possible
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 17, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
I dont have buy orders been placed, I'd better hold the coin that I already have, because you know what? my money stuck there, and still don't have a good chance to buy a few Altcoin
Activity: 546
December 17, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
with the current market situation then this is a good time if you want to buy because crypto prices are very low and this is an opportunity to be able to get profit next year

when the crypto price is very low, it's the right time to buy the crypto coin while it's not too late, because it seems the market will soon recover and the price will soon rise again. you should not waste this opportunity to be able to get a big profit next year.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
December 17, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
with the current market situation then this is a good time if you want to buy because crypto prices are very low and this is an opportunity to be able to get profit next year
Activity: 518
December 17, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Now the market showing clear signs of growth and I think that it is really right moment to start buying coins. I suppose during the time of stagnation and uncertainty many guys have piled up a little money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
The next resistance line of note is around $3k. It could bounce off that. There's also some resistance around $2k. If it goes down to $1k, that will be a complete return to the starting point of the previous pump.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
December 17, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
with the current market situation which has a very low crypto price, of course it is the right time to buy crypto and we know that the market will definitely recover so that we will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Is not it more profitable to wait for the moment when the fall finally ends and growth begins, then buy and as much as possible.
People should start realizing that we are witnessing a dip now so they'll be aggressive in buying.
The problem is, they only buy when it starts to rocket and they will regret later due to some massive correction, that has been the reality, ever since.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
with the current market situation which has a very low crypto price, of course it is the right time to buy crypto and we know that the market will definitely recover so that we will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Is not it more profitable to wait for the moment when the fall finally ends and growth begins, then buy and as much as possible.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
It is very good to buy the coins because you can see many coins went very low in the market and it is very good to grab good potential in the market. As an investor, we have to choose the wise decision by buying the good coins in the market. We need to compare the previous high prices in the market and starts buying the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: