Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 13. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 11, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
The current market status might be the lowest point we can have this year. Been holding at this point for several weeks. If it goes down more to this it can be really messy. I am hesitant to invest to other altcoins. Waiting for a sign of an incline before I get in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 02:03:51 AM
with the current market situation which has a very low crypto price, of course it is the right time to buy crypto and we know that the market will definitely recover so that we will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 10, 2018, 09:10:21 PM
I think there is no perfect time to buy or not to buy. Since no one can predict how the market will behave in the future. The best option is therefore to successively invest in the market or in Bitcoin. For example, divide your investment into 10 equal-sized packages and invest 1 package in Bitcoin every month. This way you can compensate for fluctuations in the market. In addition, purchases can be compensated for a high or down.

This time is the golden time for you and me to invest in the digital market and I know that you are still hesitant but I believe you should boldly invest in the digital market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 10, 2018, 09:05:32 PM
The situation that occurs with the crypto market is indeed very alarming where the price of crypto itself has fallen sharply, there is a possibility that it will go to a lower point, but we must remain optimistic if the market will recover so crypto prices will increase again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 10, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
I think there is no perfect time to buy or not to buy. Since no one can predict how the market will behave in the future. The best option is therefore to successively invest in the market or in Bitcoin. For example, divide your investment into 10 equal-sized packages and invest 1 package in Bitcoin every month. This way you can compensate for fluctuations in the market. In addition, purchases can be compensated for a high or down.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 24, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
I do not think that now it is worth buying or selling something in a crypto. Now only traders earn, and investors are better off not doing anything. The market has not yet recovered.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
November 22, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Good time for making new investments in come coins that having very low price now. Of course this is risky but we all know the rules of this game.
it's true because if you want to get a big profit now this is the right time for us to start investing in coins that have high potential so that the benefits we will be able to succeed are successful even though the risks are quite large which will be received later
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
Good time for making new investments in come coins that having very low price now. Of course this is risky but we all know the rules of this game.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 22, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
Now is a very good time to buy, but many believe that you need to wait, I heard that Bitcoin will fall even more and all cryptocurrencies. I'm waiting even lower and will buy!
The price is already low. If you wait too long, you might miss the buying opportunity.
Yes, today the price looks tempting. But you need to take into account the moment that the price may fall even lower. For this you need to buy a coin in stages. No need to make a purchase of coins for the entire amount available.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
I think price of Cryptocurrency is not going to experience any significant increase this year as we have seen the cheapest price of Cryptocurrency since the beginning of this year.  I will be looking forward to next year hoping the rally of bitcoin will launch us to another positive market!
Activity: 307
November 22, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
It also seems to me that now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency, but it is very difficult to overpower yourself and change cash. And what will happen to the market if the ethereum is 70 dollars in a week?
Activity: 350
November 21, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
This is a very good time for those of you who want to invest in cryptoccurency, prices that continue to fall make altcoin lose market control. -30% of prices have fallen since a while ago. this looks ridiculous, even good news can't change market movements. but if you want to invest, choose ethereum because prices are more stable than other altcoins
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Today is opportunity to buy yes surely because i think this a last down fall of cryptocurrency market for this year 2018 the last month of the year is coming in and people hoping this month is for the Christmas rebond of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 336
November 21, 2018, 06:47:53 PM
Now is a very good time to buy, but many believe that you need to wait, I heard that Bitcoin will fall even more and all cryptocurrencies. I'm waiting even lower and will buy!

The price is already low. If you wait too long, you might miss the buying opportunity.
Yes, it is also true that you say it would be better for you to immediately buy because it can be said that the current price is already low, don't wait too long, but somehow it depends on your decision
Activity: 343
November 21, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
The crypto market is in a downtrend and it is a good opportunity for investment. You should invest in Bitcoin and Altcoins at this time when Bitcoin is only $ 4500.
Activity: 686
November 21, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
I think prices are coming to beautiful places for investing again, I drew a few graphics and thinking that btc can see 4000 dollar and it can be bottom for this big dump from 1 week so if we see there I will take some altcoins with my all money.
Activity: 1092
November 21, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
time to buy it now not April when TS made this topic and now see everyone is crying and sad, many are losing their money assets because they believe the end of the year will go up high, this is the crypto world where people must be prepared to accept risks
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 21, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

We are still experiencing the dip and we can't actually do anything about it but to have more patience and be wise to buy while the prices are low. Things will still get better soon so we have to think of the best things that might come our way. The market would still recover soon.
Activity: 126
November 21, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
Just always buy when you see a price dip, when it's very low there is always a correction that will happen and you can even sell at short time
for profit. Everything requires timing but if you are for long term holding, better hold your seat because it's gonna be a long journey. The best thing to do in the market situation is just to hold your coins or stick to short term trading.. I like trading bots like Btc robot or Trade Santa. because they are easy to use and Trade Santa is for free.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Buy now while prices are still low. Grab the opportunity to invest in coins which you think will recover and will gain profit. Then learn to wait. The market is very unpredictable, so no one knows when it'll all turn around.
Pages:
Jump to: