Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 15. (Read 146429 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 02, 2018, 06:25:49 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
New records will undoubtedly be, that's just waiting for them is not earlier than a year or two. So far, nothing special in the market is likely to be, but I will be happy to make mistakes.
The current time compared to the previous time is the price of the coin very low, so we just reconsider the time to buy, I see now buy the most reasonable, because the ETH now only $ 200, But according to market estimates, the beginning of 2019 ETH can jump to $ 1000
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 02, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
I think buying right now should be on the basis of your own research man you just need to follow the news and analyze the whole situation before diving in to trade Bull run is like becoming a thing of the past for now
Activity: 224
November 02, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
Here's the time to buy,and when the market starts and reaches new heights.If you are patient we gain a profit when the market becomes a bull again.
Investment is always risky. you need to look closely at the project.

Today it is good to observe how many altcoins gradually begin to grow in the market. This is a very good sign. And this suggests that investors are becoming increasingly interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
In my opinion, if you had some fortune, you jsut would to buy such new coins and hold it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
When the market declines it is indeed a good time to take a position to be able to invest. to be able to buy coin assets or tokens for our long or short term investments
it's true the problem now is the price of coins or tokens is still at a low price and this is our chance to start investing or buying to be held for a long time. and it will definitely produce big enough later
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
New records will undoubtedly be, that's just waiting for them is not earlier than a year or two. So far, nothing special in the market is likely to be, but I will be happy to make mistakes.
Activity: 756
November 02, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

The condition of the market is still the same , for the past 8 months we only see a low trend and a bloodbath to all cryptocurrency value. Good to know that the month of october we see some movements upward , hopefully it will continue now until it triggers a bull run.
the bull needs something to attract and feed that he became strong, and the arrival of new money on the market does not begin. so we will be in a lateral movement to grow grass for the bulls.
The fact is that the recent events in the cryptocurrency market very much discourages investors and in order to attract new investments, it will take a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 122
November 02, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Here's the time to buy,and when the market starts and reaches new heights.If you are patient we gain a profit when the market becomes a bull again.
Investment is always risky. you need to look closely at the project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 02, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
When the market declines it is indeed a good time to take a position to be able to invest. to be able to buy coin assets or tokens for our long or short term investments
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 02, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

The condition of the market is still the same , for the past 8 months we only see a low trend and a bloodbath to all cryptocurrency value. Good to know that the month of october we see some movements upward , hopefully it will continue now until it triggers a bull run.
the bull needs something to attract and feed that he became strong, and the arrival of new money on the market does not begin. so we will be in a lateral movement to grow grass for the bulls.
Activity: 476
November 01, 2018, 12:55:39 AM
Of course, the time to buy is long ago! and I would advise you to currently buy coin Coinvest-a very promising project from Microsoft developers.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
In my opinion, the situation in market would be much better after few months. Just in 2019, which I call like year of altcoins.
If you say by the end of 2018 the market is going up, I would not believe it, but you expect 2019 to be in 2018, many predicted that year is altcoin, implying that they are strong growth years. Most of the electronic money, however, is just rumors to serve their personal purpose
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 31, 2018, 06:13:15 PM
I already think a few months that the time to buy and constantly buy coins, but my strength is already running out like my wallet, and the market is going lower and lower. Soon there will be nothing left and there will be nothing to buy.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Yes, I believe that's the best time to buy, because actually the prices are still affordable, and if you buy now with this low rates, and hold your bought cryptocurrencies for a few months or years, you get the chance to sell later with higher prices and making large profits.
even though buying at a time when conditions are now low prices but if holding coins up to those years is very risky. I still believe that if we hold the coin for a month it will have a good impact and profit can we get because we do not know the potential of the coin for the next few years.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 31, 2018, 01:54:02 PM
In my opinion, the situation in market would be much better after few months. Just in 2019, which I call like year of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 31, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
I am totally agree that comment.Ethereum is the best next to Bitcoin.Now ETH marketcap, popularity, community,investor, useable area following overall I think Ethereum is now most powerful crypto currency.But obviously after Bitcoin.

Litecoin, Dash, even Ripple have big popularity and acceptance. Monero has good development. Still, they all are after Bitcoin and most probably will recover only after Bitcoin start to recover.
Activity: 1093
October 31, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
I am totally agree that comment.Ethereum is the best next to Bitcoin.Now ETH marketcap, popularity, community,investor, useable area following overall I think Ethereum is now most powerful crypto currency.But obviously after Bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
I am not sure that is it the right time to buy or not, but it is definitely a wrong time to sell. Be serious, panic is the last thing can do
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
October 31, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
You must look to bitcoin news and analyses before think to do investment, bitcoin can move in both directions at november, we hope it can do positive movement and if start to increase, then you can think it is time to buy.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 31, 2018, 10:11:28 AM
I am not expecting any cryptocurrency rally this year,  I am however very positive about recovery in 2019. We are going to start growing from first quarter steadily and crescendo to bitcoin halving!
Pages:
Jump to: