Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 46. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 22, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
Prices of cryptocurrencies are already moving uptrend and those that are yet to move uptrend will follow suit soon. The market is beginning to change for positive. Those that invested earlier in good coins and already in profit. If you still invest now, it is not too late.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 22, 2018, 03:10:41 PM
Now is a great time to buy. why, in the crypto money world there is positive news and people think that we are in the beginning of a rising period. I believe it is like a good time to buy. we have to invest in the long term and be patient with earnings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

haha
no one knew at that time that you'd better to buy bitcoin
but now it's better to buy also
price will make it up about three months I guess
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 22, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
if we take into account the fact that in 2017 we already observed the peak prices for the crypto currency, I very much believe that this level will return in the near future. The price difference today compared to last year is very large, Therefore it is better to use the current time as the last chance for investment in the most promising crypto currency at cheap prices.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
This should be the best time to buy or invest on any crypto.  Best time to buy is when market is down,  because almost all market price is down for now
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 22, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
For me, the time to buy and not to end. in any situation on the market you can find a target for investment and play on the difference of rates. Who wants to earn - will find an opportunity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 22, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Today is the right time to make investment, do not wait more time because I know that the cryptocurrency market will now rise again. It is really good if you will now make investment for you to buy at cheap price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
I do not think it's time to invest.I am expecting a final general decline.You will invest and wait after that fall.You will sell it when the market revives.
Opportunities do not come 2 times. I personally prefer to respond quickly because I am afraid of being late. I think this is the right time to invest so I choose now.
Activity: 101
July 22, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Best time to buy is when the market is bleeding too much,but as far as i can see these bloody reds arent yet profitable because the coins are still good though most of them are down,we still doenst have a 30%
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
Many predict that bitcoin and altcoin prices will go back up again but now is a great time to buy altcoin and bitcoin because now the bitcoin and altcoin prices have started to improve again and I'm sure will recover until early know ahead
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
I believe that will be the fall of bitcoin prices up to $ 4,000. At this moment you need to buy this coin, and forget about it until the next Grand jump. After all, then there will be a huge price, and you will win.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
I do not think it's time to invest.I am expecting a final general decline.You will invest and wait after that fall.You will sell it when the market revives.
Activity: 360
July 22, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
Maybe it will go down, you up carefully and make the right decision, wish you success.
Activity: 376
July 22, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
The best time to buy is the fall in the price.  You will take advantage of this opportunity to invest so that if they rise, you will benefit.
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
Yes maybe buy how altcoin will make you profit next year. altcoin in this year is very cheap considering the price in the last year is very high.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
For me, it might be better if we buy it, so if all the coin markets are going to raise prices again, there will be future preparations, so we'll be patient.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
I think it's time to buy a crypto currency. Now we are all in a good position for a successful investment. So, do not waste time and buy a crypt! I wish everyone good luck in new investments
Activity: 136
July 22, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
In the market price no one can actually predict it we dont know when it goes red and green and this is the time for buying altcoins.
Activity: 188
July 22, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
Just trust your intuition, when you see a new ICO and you thinks it's promising, then buy because there token price is still low but research matters a lot no matter what deal you’re getting. Projects like Liven are a good example of value plus application, I would suggest you take a look at this project for a good understanding.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
When the market is in crisis it is not good day to others because they are expecting different results at the short term period but the situation brings different result. While the others are celebrating for this situation because they can have good time to buy cryptos that have high ratings in the market so i believe buying some selected coins in the market during red time Is a perfect chance.
this is a very good time to buy some bitcoin and altcoin, such as ethereum, crypterium etc.,
because it is believed the coin will go to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: