Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 48. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:40:29 PM
We all know that each year the market always went up and rises every time that we are approaching the third and fourth quarter of the year. Now that we are on the third quarter it will definitely the beginning of the rising of the maket and all the coin as well.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
Absolutely, this is a great opportunity to trade currencies, due to the market situation that is decreasing lately
and in this way you can safely obtain good returns on your investment. When the market starts to increase again
its value and recover completely as it has previously.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
There are 3 ways for the market right now. If it’s not up trend then it should he down trend. If not, it will be in side way period lol
Hmmm it would be side back also so it's not only 3 ways to show up what is happening on the currently market.
Activity: 13
July 21, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
There are 3 ways for the market right now. If it’s not up trend then it should he down trend. If not, it will be in side way period lol
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 21, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think whenever you can invest in this crypto world. It is clear that the crypto price movement is very volatile. I suggest you to invest crypto gradually from month to month and keep at least 3 to 10 years ahead. And do not forget to use only a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money.
Just always buy when you see a price dip, when it's very low there is always a correction that will happen and you can even sell at short time
for profit. Everything requires timing but if you are for long term holding, better hold your seat because it's gonna be a long journey.

Very sound advice. Unfortunately most people don‘t take it. They tend to follow their emotions instead of acting strategically, the follow their „instincts“ and jump on every train that is about to depart without knowing the destination.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 08:24:24 PM
if I think personally it is now crypto price is low and probably will happen in a long time. it would be good you also think for investment in other fields. while waiting for pasp crypto again improved.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 08:17:19 PM
The current crypto situation I think is not stable, I believe the price of crypto will rise at the end of this year and will break the record from the previous year.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 21, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I think whenever you can invest in this crypto world. It is clear that the crypto price movement is very volatile. I suggest you to invest crypto gradually from month to month and keep at least 3 to 10 years ahead. And do not forget to use only a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money.
Just always buy when you see a price dip, when it's very low there is always a correction that will happen and you can even sell at short time
for profit. Everything requires timing but if you are for long term holding, better hold your seat because it's gonna be a long journey.
Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
Prices are rising now crypto and especially to BTC and ETH increase. Increase the volume of people who bought both of these coins make the value of the price rises and this is great for making markets recovered. And if I want to buy coins could certainly with BTC and ETH. And if you want to buy other Altcoin we can snap the coins NEO and Stellar.
Activity: 644
July 21, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
I see the market currently down, as I would like to think, this is a decent time to get some potential coins and I prescribe to purchase coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum for a greater benefit later on.

if you have a large enough funds it would be nice to buy both coins, at the end of 2018 you will be able to enjoy the benefits that will get. I believe both of these coins will grow back and rise even higher later at the end of the year, while the price is still low do not be in vain and do not wait when the price in the market again recovered.
Activity: 87
July 21, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
I think now is great time to buy, market already was in bottom and now we got some positive news, and no more random guys in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
July 21, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
Now is a very good time for a gradual set of positions and purchases. But people do not like to buy at relatively low levels. Waiting when there will come a new excitement, that would buy again at the top of the charts.. on credit  Cheesy
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
I see the market currently down, as I would like to think, this is a decent time to get some potential coins and I prescribe to purchase coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum for a greater benefit later on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
For my opinion, I think now is the right time to buy when the prices are low, then you can hold it and sell when the prices rise.
Yes, today is the right time to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because the price is low so you don’t need to have a large amount of money in order to have it in your wallet.
Activity: 279
July 21, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
I myself do not know what's going to happen in the future, but everyone has been predicting the rise of bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin increase will affect the rise of all cryptocurrency, just pray
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
The right time one can buy bitcoin or any other coin depends on how the market is trending. Note that no one wish to buy at a higher price and sell at a lower price but the vice versa.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
July 21, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
Yeah, I think it's time to buy now. The ICO industrial marketplace is on the rise. it is necessary to buy and hold on the market where low prices are available. The price is cheaper than last year and has advantages. It is true that it is the best time to buy and start investing.
we should not miss the opportunity that there is now, because not necessarily tomorrow will be like now so yes we must maximize as good as possible opportunities that exist
Activity: 276
July 21, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
For my opinion, I think now is the right time to buy when the prices are low, then you can hold it and sell when the prices rise.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
July 21, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
Yeah, I think it's time to buy now. The ICO industrial marketplace is on the rise. it is necessary to buy and hold on the market where low prices are available. The price is cheaper than last year and has advantages. It is true that it is the best time to buy and start investing.
Pages:
Jump to: