Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 42. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

i think this year is the best year to buy crypto because the price is stay low in most time.
Market prediction will be bad this year.
you can easily predict something with the high volatility.
even if we assume that the price can move and go down again, then compared to last year's level, today's investments still have good chances to make a profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
July 27, 2018, 12:24:37 PM
No, this is not the best time to invest, as the market has not full stabilized yet. The fall could happen any minute.

market could fall anytime, even in bull markets... dont know.. but best time to invest was some years ago, where bitcoin was low Wink
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

i think this year is the best year to buy crypto because the price is stay low in most time.
Market prediction will be bad this year.
you can easily predict something with the high volatility.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
No, this is not the best time to invest, as the market has not full stabilized yet. The fall could happen any minute.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
July 26, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
Now is the worst time to invest, at any time the whole market can collapse by minus 20-25%. Be careful.   
I would ask you how did you predicted the fall and what index did you use while doing the math that gave you the -20-25% collapse? In my opinion, I do not think Bitcoin market will fall again and a 20 to 25% fall is impossible now.

We have rather a rising trend in the market and factors like the inflow of funds and stability that imparts strength to Bitcoin are positives. SO we would rather have the price rising and might reach to the highest in history soon. So yes it is the time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
This is the bestest time to buy crypto. Because in coming days it is predicted to be go to the moon. If you can buy as much as now, you will have probably better chance to get high profits in future
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:15:04 PM
I would advise to invest in BTC, now he started to gain the price, this is only the  beginning of the rise.
Yes, I believe that bitcoin will have positive upcoming adjustments. ETFs and bitcoins are worth a wait. The boom at the 1-week stage is opening up many reasons for me to realize this. Therefore, it is best to buy at this critical stage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Unfortunately I think now is not tight time to buy. Because According to technical analysis Bitcoin will retrace to 7200-7700$, then it will reach 9000$, but after that it will fall hardly, even may be lower 3000$. I am gong to buy hardly something only in spring of the next year.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
This is not late to buy now guys. Chart just confirmed that btc is very bullish in the all timeframe from daily till monthly. Just hodl btc and try to find right entry altcoin.
Activity: 283
July 25, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
I would advise to invest in BTC, now he started to gain the price, this is only the  beginning of the rise.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
Well, what do you guys think you can now buy ether and bitcoin? Or is another bottom? A lot of positive news has been going on lately, but this is what makes us think that we are trying to manipulate the market in this way
Activity: 183
July 24, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
Buy now, everything (altcoins) is cheap now, so this is a very good opportunity in where you can put your money. It is just matter of time until everything recovers again

in my opinion, it should be at this time if you have large capital to buy bitcoin to invest in the long run, because with a small risk of loss and it is clear for growth, everything is just waiting for time to recover but by investing in bitcoin will be bigger the benefits that will be obtained.
Activity: 133
July 24, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
Buy now, everything (altcoins) is cheap now, so this is a very good opportunity in where you can put your money. It is just matter of time until everything recovers again
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
I think now is not the best time to buy altcoins. While on the market only bitcoin is growing, it is better to buy only bitcoin. Everything is simple and now it is happening.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
The time to buy was a month or so ago. Now I'm afraid to buy, fearing that it's like a trap, and then it's going to plummet. I guess buying a couple hundred dollars is fine.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
I think that new leaders have to come and will reconstruct the market under the interests. These projects have to become fresh air for all players.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
Yeah, I think it's time to buy now. it is necessary to buy and hold on the market where low prices are available. The price is cheaper than last year and has advantages. It is true that it is the best time to buy and start investing.
I agree with you. There is no time as better as right now. The longer that you wait the higher chance that everything will go up and never return to its base price. Therefore, if you have money, just but anything that you want right now and start holding it for a long time. I believe that in a long term, everything will increase the price
Activity: 454
July 24, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
There is no doubt that the one who really believes in crypto currency has to buy right now. You have the best opportunity since the previous drop on the market, to make a great income. Again, that is true only for those who still believe in Bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
I think the price of a coin will not fall any more.  Now the situation on the market has significantly improved.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
We can say that the market is gradually recovering, but so far there will not be large investments in crypto-currency will not be much growth.
Pages:
Jump to: