Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 51. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
I think the price will only go up Look how much good news is associated with cryptocurrency.We are on the threshold of global change.
Of course, the market is in the development stage, capitalization is still very small and large investors are just starting to enter the market. The crypto currency has a huge potential.

Well it was bigger but it'll get there again. On a global scale the whole market is pretty small compared to real estate or other markets so there is much room for growth in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 18, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
yeah I tell it all I share it The bear days are over. I do not know how you think about my thinking in this direction. but the big winnings are at the door.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
I think the price will only go up Look how much good news is associated with cryptocurrency.We are on the threshold of global change.
Of course, the market is in the development stage, capitalization is still very small and large investors are just starting to enter the market. The crypto currency has a huge potential.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
The situation remains fragile. Now I would refrain from any purchases. It is better to wait out everything in USD or bitcoin. If of course you believe in cryptocurrencies and their future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Activity: 70
July 18, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
I think the best investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum .Other coins don't inspire confidence in me. And there already your choice.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Right now it is good to buy coins which the market  is in a stage of a red market that we glad to buy enough cpins as our holdings.
Activity: 59
July 18, 2018, 09:53:45 AM
you can buy just be careful because the market is quite volatile.
Activity: 226
July 18, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?

I can see the big waves are coming soon. So if you want to earn more profits now is the best time to buy more  cryptos. Because the selling price in the market is very cheap you can buy more cryptos as much as you can and hold it for a while. And wait the right time to sell in a very high price.
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I think, thats nothing what we see untill now. When we got some regulations, you will see what will happen. Because when the regulation will come, you will see a lot of investment fund and pension fond who will invest in cryptocurrencies. Then the big player will come in and you will see a real explosion!
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
The time for the purchase is slowly coming to an end BTC has moved up. The price jumped by 1000 $ within one hour ...

The good time to purchase BTC is anytime. The more you wait the less profit you'll make.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
I'm thinking that movement of market is up and down every time so when we are facing a Down we don't need to be discouraged and when we are facing up instead we are not about to be rejoycing too much as well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 17, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
Taking a critical look at the market now, it proves that there is no point in waiting now as the bull market seems to prepare itself for another massive uplift. Investors cannot afford to miss out such a great opportunity now to buy more potential coins.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Bitcoin shot up today but I believe it will go down again... That will be the right time to buy. But remember to eitherv buy incrementally as the price goes down, and buy more as the price decreases further. OR wait until the price settles, and buy at that point.
You can also set buy orders at lower prices than the current price and let them fill.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 17, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
Now is the right time to buy when the price in the market is down. You can buy it then sell it afterwards when the price is high.
Activity: 183
July 17, 2018, 07:58:36 PM
I believe that the market will continue to fall and we should not invest yet. we must wait for the market to stop falling.
Activity: 86
July 17, 2018, 05:52:29 PM
It certainly looks as if the time to buy was a few hours ago, looks like the bulls are back in town. Time to ride that wave!
Activity: 104
July 17, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Bitcoin made a big leap today! +400 dollars per hour! Perhaps the market is unfolding and we are waiting for another bull market.
Activity: 107
July 17, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
You can buy at any time you want to buy
But I suggest that you should buy when the market is down.
then you will purchase at a cheaper and affordable price.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Definitely this the right time to buy because altcoins are in the low price stage.
Pages:
Jump to: