Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 64. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 09, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Yes this is time to buy market is low price now,good time to invest and sale at high when all come up again in green zone!In my opinion i now invest in ethereum and some of altcoins projects like hvn,betr,datereum!I think market come up at end of december!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Do not miss the train. Those that are still hesitating, whether to buy altcoys or wait for the next fall of the crypto market, can make a very serious mistake. Later they may regret that they were so indecisive.
Activity: 86
July 09, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Look at the market now. This is very similar to the beginning of a slow but prolonged growth. I think now you can buy, just carefully choose what to invest your money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 09, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
For me market will need only few more weeks to recover, it will be a fast increase of prices so don't miss this "wonderful" period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
undoubtedly, the market will grow, but it will be at the moment when everyone will lose faith in it and many will sell it, now everything seems that many still hold and believe, and the market will show itself more than once, so many excellent projects are born that will improve the world of crypto currency!
indeed, if everyone's confidence in cryptocurrency still exists as now then cryptocurrency will also develop and more valuable again then added innovations that will appear again
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
undoubtedly, the market will grow, but it will be at the moment when everyone will lose faith in it and many will sell it, now everything seems that many still hold and believe, and the market will show itself more than once, so many excellent projects are born that will improve the world of crypto currency!
Activity: 58
July 09, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

It will hardly make a new record this year. Too much volume was gone. People doubt the market, and even you are asking this question.
We should all believe in the future of bitcoin so that we will not hesitate to buy in.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
This is the right time to buy the altcoins and to hold it. Because most altcoins are the price is very low. I hope these coins DEX, DASH, IOTA are the future brightest.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 09, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
The market is currently very red and most coins have lost value Including the quality coins which one might desire to invest in, This is the time to take advantage of the situation and invest in these coins, Buy as much as you possibly can at a low value and hold on to them till they regain value, you will possibly make a killing off them
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Not a very good time to buy,always check the market's condition,we are in red today but not that dipped,as you can see bitcoin support levels still trying to save our asses,that is why it wont break easily the bulls arent yet done and you should know that too,just wait for the market to get bloody atleast -30% of all the coins will be much profitable.
This is actually a good time to buy cryptocurrency for me because as you can see the market is really dumping and it is down literally. So it means you shoulf buy tokens at low price like this. So that you can double up your money when the time come that the price of the crypto risen up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
for the volume of transactions has begun to increase in recent weeks, so now I think its the right time to buy bitcoin/altcoin because the next few months crypto market will rise.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
I think now is the time to invest. The market came to its senses. Provides a lot of good crypto currency. And so, market capitalization opens all the possibilities. For a successful investment.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
For me this week the market situation is in good condition despite the many tokens that have not existed in the market as I am currently experiencing. Regarding the price of crypto slowly I'm sure will achieve as I want it to go up or be at a stable level and that for me is enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
I believe that the correction has already come to an end and the crypt market is beginning to grow, pamp of minor tokens will soon begin, then the turn will come to bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
I think this is the right time to buy. Market is just start to rise and price on most altcoins are very cheap. Coins like ADA XVG NEO will give big profit in near future.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Yes, I can say that this is the best time and a good opportunity to buy tokens. All altcoins are down and cheap .
In the future when market come back to normal all your patience of holding will give tou a high percentage of profit.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
the ups and downs of prices I think it's commonplace in crypto currency investments all back again to the confidence of investors and the patience that can take advantage of the opportunities that we will get to benefit
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
be a smart person to take advantage of opportunities.
if the market is down we take advantage to buy a coin at a low price and sell it when we've got a profit.
if we buy it at a high price and market conditions are down. then hold and wait until the price returns stable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
yes, of course, this year, any moment is ideal for buying a crypto currency. according to experts' forecasts, by 2020 prospective crypto-currencies will increase in price, and you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 130
July 08, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
Is it time to buy?
Personally, if you think it is appropriate to buy it is the right time, because everyone's expectations are not the same, as long as they can make money. It is the right time. The right thing.
Pages:
Jump to: