Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 62. (Read 146502 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
Right now it's time to research and buy Altcoin. Prices may rise in the future. It's a good opportunity to make money. I am very hopeful of Ethereum. I intend to keep it until 2020.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I think its a good time to buy but make sure you will hold it for some time. Prices are bound to rise again after all the selling spree in the last two months.And for more than a month, a good time for buying. It can be assumed that the market has fallen significantly and now a big fall is unlikely. But such an opportunity can not be ignored, therefore there is a risk.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
if we look at the current bear market situation is still happening, and this situation makes the price of coins in the market becomes quite cheap, and maybe the current market situation will take place in the long term may in the next few months, but although bear market will occur in the long term , but I believe the market will recover or the bull market will come, but sometime it will happen, because it is difficult to determine when exactly the market will be restored
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
The crypto currency stock market needs time. the rate will surely be stabilized in the future. promises big gains to investors. so it is necessary to invest now at low prices.
Activity: 132
July 12, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
No, I do not think it's time for you to buy. You should know more about the market price. You have to buy when bitcoin reaches 6000. When the selling price reaches 6000, you can buy as much as possible for your investment, then you will get many benefits later.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 12, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
at this end the price of crypto is declining, this is a good opportunity if you want to buy some altcoin when the price is down. and will benefit more
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
July 12, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
The price of cryptocurrency began to fall once again. I'm upset with the current situation. I think the Ethereum will fall below $ 400 in the coming days.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 01:03:05 AM
Now is really the best time to buy and reliable investment. Just need to choose one of the reliable coins, and then hold them for the future in anticipation of growth.
Activity: 155
July 11, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
Now the situation in the market is slightly better than a few months ago.  But I hope in the near future the situation will get even better.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
The market is now on the decline. Recently he showed signs of life, and seemed to believe that he was reborn, but he fell again. I will wait while, to sell now something for me does not make sense. Part will grow, and some will fall to the bottoms. In winter, of course, we expect growth of both major currencies and the overall capitalization of small ones.
Activity: 166
July 11, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Nobody can really predict the market but it's best to buy when u feel it low enough to make more profit if it goes high. But I would recommend buying small parts and the market to average the rate. Trading so difficult , good luck to you !
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
Yea, now is still good time to investment, market on drowdown, but soon it's go to up. So if you want,now is better time,and end of summer you will have profit x2 or more.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I believe that it is never too late to invest. the main thing to pack on the clever. in a good coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Indeed, now you can see a downtrend in the market. But already in the near future the situation can drastically change, so now it is worth taking care of the purchase.
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
According to recent events and data, the currency of crypto can be considered a real future. One of the best options for investment is investing in ICO, especially if you carefully select the project.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Now is a good time to buy coins, but it seems to me if I wait a couple more weeks, the price will fall even more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
In spite of the fact that the market may confront a few challenges as of now yet I need you to know individual forecast must be a figure and nobody is sire precisely when it will rise however to my view despite everything I anticipate the finish of July and I know there will be changes in the market and I have a major seek after btc.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
The best time for investment was at the end of March.  But now is also a good time, the price has not yet grown much.
Activity: 13
July 11, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
Now again, the market begins to fall.  I think tomorrow will continue to fall.  I advise you to wait a little.
Activity: 112
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
I think that current situation on cryptomarket is a  chance to get coins at reasonable prices in order to gain profit in future. Many experts predict that the market will recover in the nearest future. Though I think that there still will be some major  fluctuations of the prices...
Pages:
Jump to: