Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 10. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:14:30 PM
Absolutely! I have 2 weeks to make good money on altcoins. A good time to buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
Absolutely,

Take a look at Blockport (BPT).

Circulating supply: 51.980.933 BPT

Today's Price: 0.42$

Market Cap:  $21.953.004 USD

Still on only few exchanges.

Almost 20k people Telegram community.

1.0 Version on Beta now and ready to launch in JUNE 2018.

Guys, this is a sleeping giant and I can easily see this in the 5-10$ range in a couple of months. Thank me later.

I am also very bullish on Blockport guys, Their total supply and their market cap is damn low, it will take off like a rocket after they have published their product in june 2018. $5 is a good target for this coin, hold hold hold!
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
even if it sounds like a general buy-in time, we have to follow the market for at least 1 week and do a solid analysis.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:47:54 AM
Absolutely,

Take a look at Blockport (BPT).

Circulating supply: 51.980.933 BPT

Today's Price: 0.42$

Market Cap:  $21.953.004 USD

Still on only few exchanges.

Almost 20k people Telegram community.

1.0 Version on Beta now and ready to launch in JUNE 2018.

Guys, this is a sleeping giant and I can easily see this in the 5-10$ range in a couple of months. Thank me later.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 01, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
These are really signal as the market is increasing in volume and most of the popular indicators are pointing towards bullish market. I think now still remains the best time for one to buy altcoins as there price is very cheap now. If the whole marketcap is increasing it is a sign that bullish trend has started and the early we joined the train the better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Crypto market tends to work in a specific manner. There always a period of bull and bear cycle. Never buy middle of a bull cycle, this is where the people FOMO. Right now, we are almost in the last leg of bull trap and from here we might see a bear phase for short interval. Always buy in bear market. Never buy at peak. This is not the right time to make any sound investment. See the trends which are most likely predicting an upcoming dump. That is where you buy.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
IMO if to make a proper research and to have a good hodling strategy it is always a good time to buy some coins. On the bigger scale market is at the very beginning of the cycle and should grow and grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
May 01, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
If you are a param now and will make a long term serious investment Altcoin in the cart;
Ethereum (ETH)
Ripple (XRP)
VeChain (VEN)
I would. Of course, there may be some bitcoins depending on the amount of investment.
Activity: 69
May 01, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
There is currently no logic in the system and you should not move the signal.
Activity: 28
May 01, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
It is always the right time to buy fundamentally strong coins. This way you don't need to worry about technical analysis and price movements.
Look for projects that are solving real world problems.

BlockGrain.io is one of those interesting projects. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale has started  by the way. Get your KYC done if you haven't. Assuming ofcourse, that you're interested in investing... I've got my ETH loaded up for this Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:39:34 AM
I recently sold a PundiX coin and it seems to you lucky moments when the market had a fantastic take-off of the NPSX price. It seems to me that I will choose the right moment and not predict, And most likely I rely on luck.
if I am not mistaken look it seems that the price of NPSX you are selling is experiencing a slight decline. maybe you have your own reasons why you sell it when the price is down, because if you're a little patient will surely get better price
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 01:07:10 AM
I think it will have been better if you buy when ETH is around $700+ but it's not too late to buy because prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent project which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Activity: 3
May 01, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
Is ont is ok?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 01, 2018, 12:05:19 AM
My English maybe weird but a big definitely YES, TIME TO BUY while it is low if is there any case price will decrease there is no mistake because it is normal going down, going up. There is no good news and bad news here because as basing past results it is just happening all over again in long term or short term down fall. Just to continue it is a big YES it is the time to buy bitcoin or any cryto that is on downfall the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
Buying the dip is always the best buying strategy. So many times that bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies are down so deep and others missed to buy them because they only focus on hodling. Investment in bitcoin needs a good timing to buy and a smart decision when to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2018, 05:52:02 PM
Buying BTC is really risky from now on. it has aroused curiosity for investors around the world.

in the new world, most people started investing to make money fast. if anyone starts this, it could damage the system.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 05:36:31 PM
the market came back to life and rising even though it hasn't been too high. No one knows whether this growth or just a trick of the moment. good time to buy that is different for each person depending on how their strategy in the trade or invest.
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
The price of the coins were dipping a few weeks ago and that was the time to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:02:40 AM
In the days when we have caught up with these bullish trends, the future and the subcons that we think might be a good opportunity for investment. Considering mobility and market volume in the market, it will be a realistic step to create a plan for investments. It has also been nice for us to have positive news about crypto lately. I think time will be the time for crypto money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 29, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
In my own perception, everyday is a good buy. I am a long term investor of cryptocurrency and no matter what happens to the market, i always buy, then sell in few years to come. Everyday is a buy day, that is my motto in life, who knows, after 5 years my decision today is the best decision that i ever made in my entire life? Maybe i am crazy as you think but, i am not into short term trading, and of course i pray that i would be blessed in few years to come because i invested a lot of my money this year.

Who else here like me? haha, of course many others are silently doing what i am also doing, even my friends here, they do not matter what the signal of the market, as long as they have a currency, and so be it.
Pages:
Jump to: