Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy? - page 14. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
I think it will have been better if you buy when ETH is around $300+ but it's not too late to buy because prices at the market is about to stabilize and the market is green again. It's looking like bull run is around the corner and some altcoins are likely to explode but chose which altcoins to buy painstakingly

Even if the ETH price is $700, it is still a good buy. this coin is the gas for smart contract.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
Thanks for replies very much.

I understand that this token might be not the "dark horse", but I was impressed by its website and by the possible signals to buy.  Smiley

i know nothing about that project but if we are looking at its whole chart(trader perspective) i could say that it's an overpriced project.
it is the same thing right ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matryx/
look at it right now,it went down to around 0.00009400 satoshi a hour after you posted this thread.
for me it's not a good sign and i do not want to waste my time on it because it might goes down when other project goes up in a few days/weeks later.
just pick up another one who has a potential and undervalued at the same time

Yep, this is it.

The price is 0.00009638 now.

Any ideas what projects it can be?  Wink

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 27, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?

false signal

and my advice to you dont move with signals. 

there is no logic in this market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
April 27, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
For most coins the best recent time to buy was a few weeks ago at the bottom of the dip. Signs are for most coins that we've established a bottom and are now slowly moving up in price. But in the sense that prices in the future (even the near future) will likely be higher than prices now, then it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 27, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
False signals? I don't buy on those signals what I do is reading the market and the chart itself and decide if it's the right time to buy.

The market is starting to get good indication that it's trying to recover so this can be the right time for someone that still didn't ride in the train.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
Market is oriented to test the 10k Level on BTC!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 27, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
I think MTX is only available in some exchanges and its trading volume is also low. You'd better consider coins like ADA, TRX, XVG and more, because their prices are cheaper and they have great developers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 27, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
i know nothing about that project but if we are looking at its whole chart(trader perspective) i could say that it's an overpriced project.
it is the same thing right ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matryx/
look at it right now,it went down to around 0.00009400 satoshi a hour after you posted this thread.
for me it's not a good sign and i do not want to waste my time on it because it might goes down when other project goes up in a few days/weeks later.
just pick up another one who has a potential and undervalued at the same time
Activity: 336
April 27, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
I think it will have been better if you buy when ETH is around $300+ but it's not too late to buy because prices at the market is about to stabilize and the market is green again. It's looking like bull run is around the corner and some altcoins are likely to explode but chose which altcoins to buy painstakingly
Activity: 116
April 27, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
Looking at the chart you can see the obvious signals "buy" # 1-5 I guess.

https://imgur.com/rGdvd1z

It seems for me that there is consolidation for further explosive growth of the token.

Or are these false signals?
Pages:
Jump to: