Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy again? - page 11. (Read 10873 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 05:32:14 AM
Green Dildos for most charts ... i repeat green dildos for most charts Cheesy
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 05:19:29 AM
Since i forecast an constant increase in market capitalization you better buy now than running after the train once you missed. the crypto market will increase in the future so fill your bags ladies and gentlemen!
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
September 26, 2017, 05:10:03 AM
I think this is a good time to spare some pennies for some alts, before btc rising back to 5000 which will be followed by other alts as well. Crypto isnt dead yet buddy, summer is coming  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 05:00:29 AM
I you look at the history then from June till September is usually slow for alt coins. October brings in the beginning of new pumps. So I am slowly buying into alts hoping to get a nice return in next couple of months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 26, 2017, 04:53:39 AM
It was a better time to buy a couple days ago. There were decent dips in BTC, ETH and LTC. Wish I had taken the risk and purchased some more, but I was greedy and wanted to see if it would go a bit lower to get more bank for my buck. With prices increasing once again (still not as high as at the end of August / beginning of September), I might wait a couple days to see what happens.
NEO for me. our group very curious about this coin so they say need wait more time. And I miss the train because follow them

Neo's gonna drop back down a little, its rose very nicely but a little pullback is inevitable
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 12:55:44 AM
It was a better time to buy a couple days ago. There were decent dips in BTC, ETH and LTC. Wish I had taken the risk and purchased some more, but I was greedy and wanted to see if it would go a bit lower to get more bank for my buck. With prices increasing once again (still not as high as at the end of August / beginning of September), I might wait a couple days to see what happens.
NEO for me. our group very curious about this coin so they say need wait more time. And I miss the train because follow them
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 25, 2017, 11:59:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2017, 07:40:34 PM
The perfect time to buy bitcoin was the last week, all the prices were down, i took the opportunity and i bought some Monero and Ethereum at that reduced price, it was an amazing opportunity, but everybody was trying to create more FUD in order to make a panic selling. I didnt believe that, so i bought coins at a cheapest price.
It was the right option, of course, because now the prices are up with more than 10% - 15%
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 25, 2017, 07:35:42 PM
hi,

don't buy before 1st week of october.

another and last big dip is arrount the corner!

when the bitcoin will fall at 2600-2800 buy buy buy
And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.

they'll close a major exchange by the end of september so he might be right
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 25, 2017, 07:29:22 PM
hi,

don't buy before 1st week of october.

another and last big dip is arrount the corner!

when the bitcoin will fall at 2600-2800 buy buy buy
And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 05:11:13 PM
I think it time to buy Doge coin and I am damn sure it will be back to 95 sat soon So HODL your bag
Sell it When it will hit 90-95 sat Enjoy Happy trading

Thanks
Activity: 157
September 25, 2017, 04:54:35 PM
I think we still need wait to see more signal before buy. ur guy maybe check etc now
The crypto market is full of changing prices. Now is the dip season so it is the right time to buy any digital coin that you want to. Sooner or later the price will definitely increase. We just need to be patient for that to happen. Moreover, it has been a long time now that the values are not rising up, which means the dump is about to over any time now.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
Nice greenday today ! It's the exemple that the cryptoworld isn't dead yet... It's always time to buy of course or you will regret in a few years !
Activity: 322
September 25, 2017, 11:50:22 AM
Yes, this is a good time to buy bitcoin. Because now bitcoins are starting to recover, the panic of its users has begun to disappear slowly with the current rise. bitcoin prices will rise immediately spontaneously Shocked
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
All alts seem to be on blood bath, but if your really want to earn the time to buy is on the dip time of any coin you are targetting. if you really believe on the coin fundamentals and it's dev support, that will be going up no matter what.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 25, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
This China news ban is still crippling other traders and still in the state of FUD. Try to buy more bitcoins and altcoin within this crisis because once this event is over, you will never know when will this chance happen again.

Best time to buy is when things do not look Rosy and the market pullback. FUDers will try to scare weak hands to get cheap coins. Best time to buy is now.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2017, 03:54:08 AM
This China news ban is still crippling other traders and still in the state of FUD. Try to buy more bitcoins and altcoin within this crisis because once this event is over, you will never know when will this chance happen again.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 24, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

In fact I think it is always time to buy.
Indeed I think that buying on a regular basis is the best way to invest when you do not believe in technical analysis
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 03:09:09 PM
Definitely the time to buy now - BTC will recover very soon
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 24, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
I think we still need wait to see more signal before buy. ur guy maybe check etc now
Pages:
Jump to: