Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy again? - page 6. (Read 10873 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 12, 2017, 05:44:20 PM
How long do you think that this dip will last? At least until one week? until fork? until novemeber? Really hard job to time the market, usually i just put some really ridicously low orders in time like this

Probably at least until the China meeting, after that rumors will feed the market up until oct 25th (btg), after that we'll have the segwit shizzle in november, ... This market doesn't sleep
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 05:05:24 PM
How long do you think that this dip will last? At least until one week? until fork? until novemeber? Really hard job to time the market, usually i just put some really ridicously low orders in time like this
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 04:37:17 PM
The market is volatile. Pump and dumps period.

It is a great time to buy altcoins
October 12, 2017, 04:15:32 PM
Buy Alts right now, and sell Bitcoin around october 18th and put all the profits back into the alts
For now if you do have the funds to buy on altcoin then this is the best time to buy those cheap alts since most of them are on reds because of the fork hype which people sell out their stashes just to accumulate bitcoin
because they know they can  get bitcoin gold on the upcoming fork which is actually a free money that most people do love. For alts this is the best times for cheaper coins.

People are stupid, it's free money sure but really not even close to the amount you could make by investing in the right alts right now. 1 bitcoingold is worth 1/10th, so if you want 500$ you need to invest 5000$. Not too many people have 5K to invest, so the free money they'll get will be nothing too special. This will in fact be one of the reasons why bitcoin might dump hard after the fork.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 04:07:43 PM
I think its a good time to buy some of the altcoins. I’m keeping an eye on them and still waiting for some to go further down.
Activity: 180
October 12, 2017, 04:00:29 PM
Nothing to worry about at all, it's all happening in cycles.  Everything is up right now, you should ride the wave. Then, in a few weeks, when the cycle is on the downward side, you should buy in more.
Activity: 238
October 12, 2017, 03:03:38 PM
It is always the crazy cycles. BTC extreme rise, Alts bloodbath and then alts shine, when BTC stops. So great and predictable
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 12, 2017, 02:31:31 PM
Buy Alts right now, and sell Bitcoin around october 18th and put all the profits back into the alts
For now if you do have the funds to buy on altcoin then this is the best time to buy those cheap alts since most of them are on reds because of the fork hype which people sell out their stashes just to accumulate bitcoin
because they know they can  get bitcoin gold on the upcoming fork which is actually a free money that most people do love. For alts this is the best times for cheaper coins.
October 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
Activity: 83
October 12, 2017, 04:45:11 AM
Wait a while and then buy again. Now BTC is too strong.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 12, 2017, 04:37:38 AM
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
yes many of them have recovered. the right time to buy

I don't see any of them is recovering now. I have trusted but not lost hope in the alt coin. After the month of july all the coin started falling little by little and there is no recovery still now. If you looks at  doge, Burst, Sia , Dgb they are just continuously dropping. Only Dash coin have done some good job among them.  
Activity: 486
October 12, 2017, 04:20:18 AM
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
yes many of them have recovered. the right time to buy
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 12, 2017, 04:16:14 AM
This is a very big challenge though. Sometimes the best time will be now.
Why? Waiting for the biggest dip before there will be a pump is like playing with fire.
Example: many guys wanted to buy bitcoin when it dropped to 3000$. But many got greedy and waited for the max dip. Then it was only a few moments on 2.8K and went up to 3500.
Only a few did get it. So instead of paying 3000$ they needed 3500$ now

I am thinking that the alt prices now are 15 to 20% lower than they were last week. I am comparing it to Bitcoin Cash when the fork came out, did I gain 15%? No I gained less than 10%.

So it makes sense for me to get an alt now, and when it recovers to correct price, I make auto 15%. If I keep BTC, I get a new fork coin that MAYBE gets me 10%.

Both are gambles, but more risk is more reward.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 04:11:26 AM
I see https://coinmarketcap.com maximum alt coin falling down but don't panic this month all alt coin is dump. I hope crypto market again pumping after October.Of course now you can buy alt coin again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 03:57:39 AM
TO be honest,
I am looking for the best time to buy.

I also want to keep my BTC.
By the way,
I am googling many altcoin prediction and I am still waiting for the best time to buy Smiley

This is a very big challenge though. Sometimes the best time will be now.
Why? Waiting for the biggest dip before there will be a pump is like playing with fire.
Example: many guys wanted to buy bitcoin when it dropped to 3000$. But many got greedy and waited for the max dip. Then it was only a few moments on 2.8K and went up to 3500.
Only a few did get it. So instead of paying 3000$ they needed 3500$ now
Activity: 123
October 12, 2017, 03:53:41 AM
TO be honest,
I am looking for the best time to buy.

I also want to keep my BTC.
By the way,
I am googling many altcoin prediction and I am still waiting for the best time to buy Smiley
Activity: 304
October 11, 2017, 11:19:53 PM
If you want to enter investment in cryptocurrency, this is the time for buying some coins because almost of the coins have lower prices than their regular prices. The profit you will earn just depend on the coin you buy and choosing the right coin depends on your decision making.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 11, 2017, 07:38:28 PM
Looking at the charts last year, August - November is the price going down. And back prices rise in April - June. So you should buy altcoin from now.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 11, 2017, 05:53:14 PM
As some people stated it earlier, it all cracks down to whether or not you're planning to hold the for a long period of time. If you plan to buy, then forget about it for a couple year, then yes. Today is definitely the time to buy (beware of forks, though, keep your bitcoins on the right side of the blockchain !).

If you're aiming for quick profits, and plan to withdraw in a couple months, it starts being risky. I'd advise you to diversify your shares on other tokens, and do your homeworks on the upcoming ICOs. Thing is: yes, there are ICOs that are just born dead. If you invest in 10 random ICOs, you will pretty much end up with 5 to 8 of them being just a stack of useless strings of bytes. There two remaining stash, however... Usually, a successful ICO will give you a x10, maybe more. Neo did x100 in a couple months, ethereum did x50 since the beggining of the year.

So, yeah, main idea with ICOs and others dawning coins, is that some of them are magic unicorns that will let you fly to the moon. The tricky part is: how to find them ?

As you have suggested the best way is to try to get into many icos that you think have a chance to become the next 100x coin, you need to look at a lot of factors, but when it comes to  money one of the most important is if there is a cap about how much money the ico is going to accept, if there is not and they get hundreds of millions then that is a coin that is going to have a lot of problems to go up in price.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
October 09, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

[/quote]
buy coin that you think will bounce high in the future. Remember that you must be patient on it ,you can make a lot of money if the coins that you stored will high.Expect there will be a coin that will be a dump and a waste of your effort. Just take the risk and maybe be luck will come from you.
Pages:
Jump to: