Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to buy again? - page 8. (Read 10873 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 12:39:33 AM
TODAY is the best time to buy, not tomorrow !
Well that is true in most cases, especially if your a hodler .
But really you can buy now and take the profit in a few weeks , months... as things go now, bitcoin should pass the 5000 mark in about 1 week or 2.

Its the best time to buy of bitcoin as the price is not yet reach to $5000. I think we will reach bitcoin price to $5k before this year end. Yes you can take profit for the upcoming weeks or hodling is also the best to earn.
I know we are looking for a better price, but we just need to be patience and trust crypto currencies because we all know that bitcoin value was not stopped raising up. Your right sir I also think that this is the perfect time to invest and buy bitcoin. Since bitcoin price is increasing I just hope that this trends was continue for long time.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 11:53:48 PM
But really you can buy now and take the profit in a few weeks , months... as things go now, bitcoin should pass the 5000 mark in about 1 week or 2.

Its the best time to buy of bitcoin as the price is not yet reach to $5000. I think we will reach bitcoin price to $5k before this year end. Yes you can take profit for the upcoming weeks or hodling is also the best to earn.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 11:19:35 PM
We need to wait till to finish this hard fork rumours.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 03, 2017, 10:05:54 PM
hi,

don't buy before 1st week of october.

another and last big dip is arrount the corner!

when the bitcoin will fall at 2600-2800 buy buy buy
And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.

they'll close a major exchange by the end of september so he might be right
Well, September is about to end and bitcoin is trading at 4317 at the moment I’m writing this according to coinmarketcap.com, so I doubt we are going to see such a huge crash in what is left of September and the first day of October, so I suppose this isn't going to become true after all, besides it is only one exchange, there are many other exchanges around the world even if that happened I do not think we could have gotten such a low price.

Indeed I was wrong, but better to be safe than sorry. FUD moves the masses, unfortunately
No problem, I think I predicted the price will go down after the hard fork of August first and look at what happened, the price went up and reached all time highs, so yeah do not worry we all make mistakes.

hi,

And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.

Well, September is about to end and bitcoin is trading at 4317 at the moment I’m writing this according to coinmarketcap.com, so I doubt we are going to see such a huge crash in what is left of September and the first day of October, so I suppose this isn't going to become true after all, besides it is only one exchange, there are many other exchanges around the world even if that happened I do not think we could have gotten such a low price.

Indeed I was wrong, but better to be safe than sorry. FUD moves the masses, unfortunately
yeah now bitcoin reach $4200, i hope can reach in $5000
but for altcoins its good time to buy some coins to take profit in short term

Definitely, I recommend Sonm, it'll prob drop down to around 0.15 or even lower, but it'll end the year at 1$, mark my words
Wow I just checked coinmarketcap and saw SONM making a big move to 0.19 dollars I remember seeing it at 0.09 just a few days ago, it seems that the coin is going to finally come alive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 03, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
hi,

Definitely, I recommend Sonm, it'll prob drop down to around 0.15 or even lower, but it'll end the year at 1$, mark my words
Activity: 139
October 03, 2017, 02:47:34 PM
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2017, 01:48:13 PM
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Seems altcoin drop has slowed down and many of them are recovering. It seems downfall is over for now, but since they are slowly rising, I guess it's time to buy now before they recover too much?
you can choose the coin you like.
observe its potential and development well.
for now I love Dogecoin and Litecoin.
the coin's price is very attractive to me.
maybe you also like it.
Activity: 672
October 03, 2017, 01:35:54 PM
hi,

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 03:48:46 AM
I think best time to buy was 4 days ago, but then again for HODLERS best time to buy is today.
After seeing how zcash rally, i have some reason to think xmr https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd rally will come soon

The ZEC price has dropped from the recent pump. It is possible that it has good value now.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2017, 02:16:43 PM
hi,

Activity: 546
September 30, 2017, 02:03:19 PM
I think best time to buy was 4 days ago, but then again for HODLERS best time to buy is today.
After seeing how zcash rally, i have some reason to think xmr https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monero/usd rally will come soon
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 30, 2017, 02:00:15 PM
hi,

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:35:16 AM
It was a better time to buy a couple days ago. There were decent dips in BTC, ETH and LTC. Wish I had taken the risk and purchased some more, but I was greedy and wanted to see if it would go a bit lower to get more bank for my buck. With prices increasing once again (still not as high as at the end of August / beginning of September), I might wait a couple days to see what happens.
I also think the same. The best time to invest in any digital coin was few days ago. Now the whole crypto market is recovering slowly. The prices won't go as low as they were a week ago. Most of the people were still waiting for more down fall but I am sure professionals would have bought a good amount of coins. However, we still have the time because prices will still rise up. Finally, the autumn is over.

the correction price is over and it is time to buy back the altcoin we have observed so far, the current trend is that if the bitcoin price drops then the speculator turning the rhythm into altcoin downhill, owing to the profitability of the buyback. Suppose that if a lot of focus on altcoin and is not affected by bitcoin prices, then the crypto balance can happen and it does not take long for bitcoin for price recovery.
See bitcoin prices return to their original prices and make a lot of altcoin prices go down. I think right now is the right opportunity and time to buy and do a dump on a certain altcoin. maybe I'll buy a Dash at the price of 0.078-0.079 btc and sell it at the price of 0.085 in the next few days. I'm sure it will come true..
Nope, I do not think the price of Dash will recover soon, if I have money for investment, I will choose Zcash or Litecoin instead of Dash, an altcoin has pumped before starting next month.
lets see what happens in the next few days. currently dash still at the price of about 0.078 btc and stop declining below 0.077. I hope the price does not go back down again. besides that I see more Zcash more potential than litecoin. I see a lot of people talking about Zcash. let's see what will happen to this coin
Activity: 476
September 30, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Yes, in my opinion its time to jump into the crypto market again. I sold a lot of positions in the euphoria phase in June and took a summer break, because summer is normally not so bullish in crypto.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
Do you think price will go up a little bit before segwit 2.0 when hard fork - bitcoin gold. It's support by Bitmain sao maybe it can over bch
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 12:37:34 AM
Probably we are at the end of bearish market and we could expect some raise of price from now on, but we’ll no one can be sure about it... only time will tell, but always remember: buy when everybody else is selling and sell when everybody else is buying Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 30, 2017, 12:29:44 AM
You have to see when the price start to down, then it's the right time to buy. The price will increase slowly.
Yes i think it is true if the price is going down the more you buy the coins but only that you think enoungh for you so that if this will increase your the one who will benefits of it.
Activity: 1722
September 30, 2017, 12:22:33 AM
I think at any time including now is the best time to buy the coins, I'm sure though many negative issues including banned bitcoin & altcoin, but cryptocurrency marketcap in General will steadily improve.
Activity: 448
September 29, 2017, 11:20:46 PM
just follow the stock exchange and decide to buy or sell coins
yes it's really momentum to buy some coins for long-term investments,
some coins have a drastic decline, eg eot, sur, dent, ndc
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
September 29, 2017, 10:30:04 PM
After Korea Fud now we can see price recover so fast. Cheesy I think we will reach 5k$ again in 1 or 2 week
Pages:
Jump to: