Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Expose the Liars, Cheaters and Scammers. - page 2. (Read 9614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Yep.. I'm sure your reputation as a shitcloner, scammer and blackmailer will not affect your credibility what so ever ! Roll Eyes

You sent me a letter ? Do tell. Smiley

I also stockpiled my freezer with meat and throw out a piece every time you post. So all that good vego work you do is useless, you are now responsible for the slaughter of innocence animals. I'll keep doing it forever, every time you post.

Just sent another 5 ltc to a random address😆

tx codes plzz.. Tongue

You must be dense if you think any of this bothering me. lol My only purpose here is to warn people about you and your craptsy sweatshop of horrors.

Kiss

Man your getting expensive, Just threw out a whole chicken.

lol, you should make Vegancoin and use the proceeds to buy more meat.

That's hilarious. Made my day crest.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Yep.. I'm sure your reputation as a shitcloner, scammer and blackmailer will not affect your credibility what so ever ! Roll Eyes

I also stockpiled my freezer with meat and throw out a piece every time you post. So all that good vego work you do is useless, you are now responsible for the slaughter of innocence animals. I'll keep doing it forever, every time you post.

tx codes plzz.. Tongue

You must be dense if you think any of this bothering me. lol My only purpose here is to warn people about you and your craptsy sweatshop of horrors.

Kiss

lol, you should make Vegancoin and use the proceeds to buy more meat.
legendary

tx codes plzz.. Tongue

Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

tx codes plzz.. Tongue

Kiss
legendary
Investigations and interests are being put together for a possible class action law suit against an exchange/ exchange operator that withheld btc and closed down
I'm fairly certain you're talking about me, which is laughable if so.

You can laugh, you can assume it's you. But until you get served I guess you never know.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This looks entertaining at the very least. watching.  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Investigations and interests are being put together for a possible class action law suit against an exchange/ exchange operator that withheld btc and closed down
I'm fairly certain you're talking about me, which is laughable if so.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

Maybe this is of interest? This was passed on to me by another member on Moolah.io

*Word of warning, I have not used Moolah or know much of their dealings but seems worth looking into since someone took alot of time to put together evidence.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10JYJZ8-e_0SIXsDz_b2MYJxq8fVZ37PsOK689e4Bnng/pub
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
* r3wt gets the popcorn

And it seems you get as well red tag next to your name.

is there a really small violin playing somewhere in my honour?

Whole Band for you:
legendary
Got lots more. It just makes people more nervous releasing it at my own pace
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
that sounds like an entirely reasonable idea. waiting to hear more...

good luck to you.
legendary
legendary
Mintpal wasn't hacked in July as claimed.
* r3wt gets the popcorn

is there a really small violin playing somewhere in my honour?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Any reason why this is in Alternate cryptocurrencies and not in the Scammer/Off Topic or other section?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory.

OK, if you're actually serious about this, you should definitely start with NAUT; its a no-brainer:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9111520

Plus its been/being pumped by Bryce Weiner... what more do you need to know?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
* r3wt gets the popcorn

* r3wt gets the popcorn
Pages:
Jump to: