Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Expose the Liars, Cheaters and Scammers. - page 5. (Read 9614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Hippie_tech I remember that Vegan asshat from Cryptsy chat.

I don't remember your animal abuse eating red neck. So whats your point ? Tongue

STFU... PLZZ
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Any bets on if what he is going to say is true or not ?

He may know 1 or 2 facts that happened, but i'm guessing it's just bullshit.

I think the lies will be against his and his friends enemy's. In any case, anyone can say anything about anyone.

Hope he has solid evidence before fucking with people.

considering I have had minor issues with him in the past I bet something gets said about me or ADT lol

he is feel free to say all he likes about me and ADT as long as its 100% true Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

He may know 1 or 2 facts that happened, but i'm guessing it's just bullshit.

I think the lies will be against his and his friends enemy's. In any case, anyone can say anything about anyone.

Hope he has solid evidence before fucking with people.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This should be interesting, do continue   Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hippie_tech I remember that Vegan asshat from Cryptsy chat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ah sssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttt........this is gonna be good.

I was considering leaving the house on my 3-day weekend but now I'm just gonna F5 this thread for 72-hours.

Now muddafudda, continue.........
Activity: 168
doge the scam coin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Ok.. ok... I'll confess...

Last year .. I ... easymined 43k Memecoin .. and liked it.   Cry

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1022
Great. So spill the beans man!

Wait, let me grab a seat..

edit:

ok, go!

Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
We're so excited to hear about the pathetic minutiae of your slapfights with other nobodies. Keep us all informed!
also subscribed
Activity: 182
less huffing and puffing, more dirt. 
Activity: 137
Since I received a lovely scammer tag from a scammer over the next few weeks I will be revealing every little bit of juicy goss that I came to know in the last 6 months.

I will expose everyone and leave no stone unturned.

Special thanks to Hippie_tech.

My suggestions if you have something to hide, contact Hippie_tech and get him to remove the scammer tag.

You have all been warned.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We're so excited to hear about the pathetic minutiae of your slapfights with other nobodies. Keep us all informed!
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
subscribed
Activity: 308
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You made the block rewards random on TIX, which we couldn't do. I even posted pics of the PM's you sent me with screenshots of the github talking shit for no reason. I guess you like to stroke your peener or something, but I don't like nor talk to you, so not sure why you wanna get on my D so hard

I launched TIX on CryptoNerd and posted the GPU miner on the launch thread, which is common knowledge by now

Not like any of this was a secret for more than like a week anyway

Any other info about, or scams pulled using, TIX don't involve me in the least, and to be perfectly honest, I don't even know what else you could be talking about
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Either spill it or shut up.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Hippie Tech has been harassing us on the Colossuscoin thread, he's been going on about conspiracy theories and the *truth*. I honestly think there is something seriously wrong  with the guy.

No one has had problems with Muddafudda other than Hippie Tech who seems to have problems with everyone.

I'm backing Muddafudda on this even though Hippie Tech will likely be here bitching and moaning that we are conspiring, blah blah blah. I haven't had any problems with Muddafudda, yet Hippie Tech is harassing us daily so if I'm going to get dragged into his drama then I want people to see how his tinfoil hat crusade is pissing everyone off.
Pages:
Jump to: