Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to Expose the Liars, Cheaters and Scammers. - page 3. (Read 9614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Go back to the Goonies little man. The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory. Which group and it's members will I expose first. Which exchanges will I first implicate in a serious of dodgy events.

Whoaaa thread just got serious. Looks like the 6 months of hitting F5 on this shit will payoff after all. Spill the beans already muddafudda..

"mudda mudda mudda"

agreed !!!

mudda just pick one and have no mercy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Go back to the Goonies little man. The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory. Which group and it's members will I expose first. Which exchanges will I first implicate in a serious of dodgy events.

Whoaaa thread just got serious. Looks like the 6 months of hitting F5 on this shit will payoff after all. Spill the beans already muddafudda..

"mudda mudda mudda"
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Since I received a lovely scammer tag from a scammer over the next few weeks I will be revealing every little bit of juicy goss that I came to know in the last 6 months.

I will expose everyone and leave no stone unturned.

Special thanks to Hippie_tech.

My suggestions if you have something to hide, contact Hippie_tech and get him to remove the scammer tag.

You have all been warned.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let the games begin. Maybe I should just write a novel.....

Let the games begin..This thread has been going on since Last Year, and you provided/said absolutely Nothing. lol, funny to read through anyway.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Come-from-above. Which coins are you invested in??

HAHAHAHAH Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hint: btc

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Come-from-above. Which coins are you invested in??
The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory. Which group and it's members will I expose first. Which exchanges will I first implicate in a serious of dodgy events.
who gives a shit ? LOL

LOL ROFL

~CfA~

Come-from-Above Date Registered:   March 22, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

Go back to the Goonies little man.

ok mighty muddafudda - UBEROFL! LOL.

~CfA~
legendary

LOL ROFL

~CfA~

Come-from-Above Date Registered:   March 22, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

legendary
Since I received a lovely scammer tag from a scammer over the next few weeks I will be revealing every little bit of juicy goss that I came to know in the last 6 months.

I will expose everyone and leave no stone unturned.

Special thanks to Hippie_tech.

My suggestions if you have something to hide, contact Hippie_tech and get him to remove the scammer tag.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let the games begin. Maybe I should just write a novel.....
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm still waiting on the follow through to the threats made in the OP, and I've been out of popcorn for a long time now.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I already explained tix in this very thread. Anyway its around $4 million market cap and top 20. Not sure how its a scam
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
you know i love ya mudda Smiley Smiley Smiley

do it up lol ..take no prisoners ..even me if ya got any me i dun care man Wink

but hey look who shows up right away asap.. Shakezulu and iGotSpots LOLOL
what a surprise eh Zack lol

but on a more serious note, why not explain what happened ? why the scammer tag ?

and your sort of stuck now.. you made some threats now ya gonna have to back it up lol

kinda like that guy a few posts up who threatened to fly to my house and beat me up,
because it's easy to find out who i am and he is "rich" as he said word for word on Cryptsy chat.
and he meant it too.. he even contacted Cryptsy and tried to get all my contact info because he told them he was going to sue me
for defamation of his business, i guess because i called him a liar and proved it dozens of times.. i never ever said shit about his bussines
or any of his scamcoins he posts and he not only did that and BigVern admitted it to me but he sent me numerous pm's here at the forum
swearing at me and threaten me etc and was saying he was going to sue me also.. by the way i am still waiting for you to sue me and beat me up douche lol
which you gonna do first iGotSpots ?

anyway Mudda i would love to hear some dirt on that jerk i have lots myself and he gets so mad when you expose him for his lies and fraud etc
like saying on Chat he has only two coins and 1 forum account when the day before he admitted he has logged in here with the TIX account name
proving he is yet AGAIN lying.. the majority that comes out of that guys mouth is a lie and any of you that deal with him deserve what you get
you should be smart enough to know not to get involved with corrupt lunatics like that but as we can see Prime and BigJohn etc never did learn that lesson
and they have their back room Cryptsy coin spamming pump dump parties STILL..

dirt ?
oh man don't get me started too lol
i'll drown some of these little pricks  Cool

hey Shakezulu want to see the Virustotal report from the Cent/Pennys wallet i downloaded before from your web site Huh
get any good passwords from your keylogger for your private only experiment coin that you never posted here that ended up on Cryptys FAST *coincidence of course right ?
oh but wait.. didn't you make one of the Cryptsy mod's coins for him ?? cough cough CAPS lol
Hmmm just another coincidence eh ??

Oh little hint guys.. some people don't like you and PM me here and email me dirt on you guys such as who was involved with TIX
you guys don;t cover your tracks too good and people are too happy to rat you out lol

those two are two of the ring leaders to ALL these scamcoins that get put out in case some of you don't know
and i have a loooooooooot of info to back that up and show just how damn bad these two guys are..
so i was a bit surprised to see they had the nerve to show their face here on this topic.. then again not really, more of the same..
pull dumb stunts then attack people to get out of trouble.. crypto-scamcoin pump & dumpers 101
Seriously it's in Shake first lesson LOL --> look familiar Shake ? http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide
just *ONE of his guides on coin cloning..
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
If mudder ever returns my 5 LTC, I might just do that. Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352830.0;all

this is the 'scam accusation' thread that resulted in muddafudda's (-4) feedback.

muddafudda, you were originally in the right, but you lost the moral highground by posting this idiotic blackmail ultimatum.

both of you senior members should go fuck yourself. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
This takes me back to the good ole Diablo II days ! aah yes..

We used to watch our duped items pooof into oblivion. Shocked

@Crustyington Please reread mudder's accusation thread if you need to remind yourself why my coin never launched. Namely the 50 block premine.

Crustyington is mudder's sock puppet. its so fucking obvious, especially with his first post being about collosuscoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
50 SOJ for scammer exposé
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
This takes me back to the good ole Diablo II days ! aah yes..

We used to watch our duped items pooof into oblivion. Shocked

@Crustyington Please reread mudder's accusation thread if you need to remind yourself why my coin never launched. Namely the 50 block premine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Holy shit is there anyone in the bitcoin community that isnt a friggin scammer?  How the hell can you guys call this a community when all you do is try to steal from each other and stab each other in the back.   

LOLZ I know right. This looks so good from the outside im sure.....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Holy shit is there anyone in the bitcoin community that isnt a friggin scammer?  How the hell can you guys call this a community when all you do is try to steal from each other and stab each other in the back.   
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Pages:
Jump to: