Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 30. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Economic wise, I think this is the best time to invest because almost all the big coins are down but investment in this bear market is also very risky because its very difficult to identify potential coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Invest now. No more waiting, i still have to wait for my money to arrive around the end of january and then i'll invest but if you can you should invest now. The price has started to go green and i think its starting bouncing.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely worth investing in. But nobody will tell you what is the best time to enter the market. The price is attractively low right now. However, I’d suggest to put half of your money and wait for a clear sign of an uptrend. There are many bullish predictions for 2019. The growth is not far off, and if you are looking where to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, try CEX. This exchange allows depositing USD or EUR (https://cex.io/btc-eur) with cards or via fee-free wire transfers. 
I agree with you, we need to wait for the moment when the market will turn around and show full growth, and until that moment it is necessary to do with minimal investments, do not take risks.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely worth investing in. But nobody will tell you what is the best time to enter the market. The price is attractively low right now. However, I’d suggest to put half of your money and wait for a clear sign of an uptrend. There are many bullish predictions for 2019. The growth is not far off, and if you are looking where to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, try CEX. This exchange allows depositing USD or EUR (https://cex.io/btc-eur) with cards or via fee-free wire transfers. 
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
December 17, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
Time to invest more and build  bags again if you haven’t invested much fiat this year at all.
 I still love it and believe in blockchain long term.
Activity: 490
December 17, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
if you buy for speculation, then you can already buy, if you invest, then it is still worth waiting for the price of 2800 or even lower. Although it will be unimportant to buy at Dolgorok at 3300 or 2500. After all, we believe that the next peak will be at least 250000
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to make money during the growth of the market, so if you think that the market has felt the bottom, then it's time to invest.  but still you should not forget that the world of cryptocurrency will always carry risks!
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 17, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
Now is the best time to invest in crypto, when prices are still cheap and now the market is starting to return to green i think this is the best opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
In my opinion it is the good time to invest because crypto price is low now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 16, 2018, 01:44:47 PM
Many people think that now is a good time to invest. It seems to them that coin prices are very low. But I do not agree with this, because the cryptocurrency market continues to fall.
I agree with which People's are predicted this is the good time to investment in crypto because now market is too cheap so you never can pick this opportunities in 2019. Market will be stable i believe and now every investment will be bigger achievement in the next year. Stay touched with cryptocurrency.          
Activity: 221
December 15, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

we have same hesitancy about this market situation. it is impossible to sell but I don't ever think to have plan investing or buying some coins right now. I think many people are in dilemma circumstance. however, rather than nothing to do or benefit this situation, it is better to invest right now and expecting next day the market will be back to in high position or value.
Activity: 294
December 15, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
No need for continuous buying and buying the dip. Just wait for everything to regain normal before deciding your next line of action. This will minimize your losses.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 15, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
its interesting question. All coins have low price, so if you have fiat for investing so its good. better investing in TOP-10 of coinmarketcap. if you dont have money for it so best decision its waiting. in next year market will rise
Yes, choosing potential coins and tokens is indeed quite profitable. Can be determined by looking at the rank in CMC as you mentioned. Moreover, most of the altcoins have decreased, maybe we can't see this low price for the second time
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 15, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
Actually one of us in here are waiting to dip to price so that they can invest to those coins that have a low of price. But if we have some coins are now maybe we should wait a little more time if we want to get some enough profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 15, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
its interesting question. All coins have low price, so if you have fiat for investing so its good. better investing in TOP-10 of coinmarketcap. if you dont have money for it so best decision its waiting. in next year market will rise
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 15, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
I invest in some projects that I consider very reliable. Many friends do not approve of my actions, they believe that now is not the time to invest.
Everyone has their own perspective. Some consider this situation to be the right time for investment while others do not. That depends on each analysis technique. In my opinion, the risk is quite large if you invest now, the main reason is that volatility is so extreme that it is difficult to determine the right timing to buy, price movements are difficult to predict. But if you are able and sure if the coin or token you choose is potential, then that is your right, dwyor Smiley
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
December 15, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
of you want to invest invest right now as there will not he another time for the actions lik this as it is the perfect moment
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
December 15, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
Christmas will be coming soon, as we know that almost every year price of Bitcoin is decreased in December, and start moving again right the end of  the year or the beginning of the year. I would say this is time to wait and watching market movement, not a good time yet to put our investment in.
Activity: 336
December 15, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
I recommend everybody not to invest in these days. Because, the prices of all coins are falling down. So we should stop and wait what to happen in the following days.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 15, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
I invest in some projects that I consider very reliable. Many friends do not approve of my actions, they believe that now is not the time to invest.
your friend is right, don't take action in market for now, wait a little time before action or bought altcoin
because market condition are not stable for now, wait until next year
Pages:
Jump to: