Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 29. (Read 30300 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
i think its a good time to invest because price is rising  gradually.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 20, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is both profitable and risk, profitable because there are some coins in the past that made people a lot of money but also risky because of the very high volatility, you can end up nothing or make a lot if you invest at the right coin at the right time, so study the coin that you want to invest follow it's development.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Not so long ago, such a price could only dream of, and now it is a reality, to miss this opportunity is not worth it, at least for some part of the funds you need to buy.
Activity: 625
December 20, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
Now the market is growing. That's why we should invest right now. If this is a bull symbol, now we are watching the lowest price for coins. By this, I think now it is worth investing in better coins to get more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 20, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
Now everyone must choose to wait or invest. It depends on the experience of the player and on the amount of money and coins he has.
Now a lot of promising coins have gone up in growth after a long break, which indicates that the market is constantly evolving and in motion.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
From last few weeks , Market is not predictable. Everyone is confused about their investment. Holding is the only option you have. But if you have enough money to invest , you can.

That's right, invest when possible and keep going when you can not invest more. A good strategy, you will big words if the price increases in the future, and it will certainly happen sooner or later, the price is reduced, you keep to wait for the price increase no loss at all Grin
Activity: 574
December 20, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
Don't wait! Btc is too low right now and it is opportunity for all of us!
I think we can easily go upper right now! Just be a bit more patient
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
Well, in my opinion, now is the right time for investment because now the price is cheap and suitable to buy, so you can start investing again.
Activity: 71
December 20, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Time to invest more and build  bags again if you haven’t invested much fiat this year at all.
 I still love it and believe in blockchain long term.

Yes, and most people assume that blockchain and bitcoin will die, but I think it's just rumors, no such hypothesis. Now is the time to invest, take back what you have lost this year, in the last change, try to get great rewards Grin
will die it will surely die but it is still very long and maybe in a very long time maybe for a long time. because every thing there will be death. Now Bitcoin can still live and develop so I'm sure they will rise again, even though the current conditions are very bad but I am sure in the future there will be something beautiful that will happen to Cryptocurrency. use your time as well as possible because opportunities can be lost if we don't use them well.
Activity: 296
December 20, 2018, 08:02:42 AM
Time to invest more and build  bags again if you haven’t invested much fiat this year at all.
 I still love it and believe in blockchain long term.

Yes, and most people assume that blockchain and bitcoin will die, but I think it's just rumors, no such hypothesis. Now is the time to invest, take back what you have lost this year, in the last change, try to get great rewards Grin
copper member
Activity: 476
December 20, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
From last few weeks , Market is not predictable. Everyone is confused about their investment. Holding is the only option you have. But if you have enough money to invest , you can.
Activity: 348
December 20, 2018, 07:28:49 AM
To invest yet, you can profit, because the market still has low activity, the main thing is to determine where to invest!

Yes, it is now the best time to invest, after the fluctuations like this, the prices are very cheap and we can buy them. In my opinion, choose the hot money like BTC or ETH term, then you will probably be rich Grin
Activity: 69
December 20, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
none of us can predict where the market will be, but, evaluating the current price situation, i prefer the expectation, to a greater extent tend to another fall, after which there will be a reversal.
yes no one knows the future of the market, so just do what you think is good. at this time the price is so low that you invest some of your coins and after the price rises, add more investment. there must be improvements in the future and the market will not continue to fall and will definitely rise. waiting is also good when the market is safe and then you invest so do your best before it's too late.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
none of us can predict where the market will be, but, evaluating the current price situation, i prefer the expectation, to a greater extent tend to another fall, after which there will be a reversal.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 20, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
I think the time has come, the market shows all signs of a reversal, if you plan to invest it is better to do it now then it may be late, but you need to monitor the market and have time to sell everything if this is a false reversal.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 20, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
In the autumn of last year, many analysts of the crypto market said that such prices as now we will not see anymore. We can see the result now. So do not rush to invest, it is better to thoroughly study the project where you intend to invest your money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 06:10:51 AM
I think this is the time to buy some cheap crypto like STQ, DIMCOIN, LOYALCOIN the coin is already underway, it's likely to recover soon
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
Usually around this time I go with what I call mid-tier coins like NEO, VET, ICX. I try not to involve "emotions" lol but although ICX's is farthest from its ATH, instead of going 1/3 each, I personally have the biggest confidence in NEO (mostly because of NEO 3.0 I should say) so I went 100% to NEO.

I'd take profit from %12-20.

If trend continues, my next step is going all in on what I call the low-tier caps aka micro cap coins (there is currently 1 I believe in the most). I think at this point, mid-tiers are the safest and high liquidity if/when I wanna pull out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
To invest yet, you can profit, because the market still has low activity, the main thing is to determine where to invest!
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
December 19, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
i think we have to be patient waiting for the right time to invest, many people who predict the altcoin price will continue to fall until the end of this year, so in my opinion the best time to invest may be in the middle of January but we can make short-term investments now. no one knows for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: