Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to invest or wait ? - page 31. (Read 30222 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 15, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
The market is heavily down now. So the best thing is investment. But the market is rapidly going down so be careful about it. Don't spend all your money in one place or at a time invest some and wait for the deep. The best thing to now is study about coins know their technology and then make a list where you want to invest or not. I will prefer buy some now and then wait for the wave. And whatever you buy hold that don't spend it or sell it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
If you are looking for long term investment, this now seems like a low point and good time to get in but If you are looking for short gains than I would suggest you wait for upper momentum and try to catch the wave.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 15, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
I forecast a further dump before the end of this year.
No new money flow the market and capitalization is pretty costant.
The potential dump is real, considering that other Bitcoin supports are to test below.

Your prediction is the most exact estimation of the market situation. I've been examining the charts for a long time, and they tell the same - there'll be no growth in the nearest weeks, only new downfalls!
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
We have waited enough, and it keeps going down,so this is an opportunity to invest and hold for the unexpected bull run which will definitely come to play. So invest with your spare cash and hold,for the profit taking time.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 15, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
I invest in some projects that I consider very reliable. Many friends do not approve of my actions, they believe that now is not the time to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Of course, now is the time to invest the market almost to the bottom, but remember the main thing is the moment of closing the transaction!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 15, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Yes, I personally think that now is not the bad time to buy cryptocurrency. When everyone says selling needs to buy
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
I want to invest but the current market conditions are forcing me not to do so . Therefore right now i am waiting for the market to recover a little.
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
At the moment I do not trust the market and it seems to me that now is a bad time to invest. I prefer to just watch the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 15, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
I think that now you can invest a small part of your funds. In case the market starts to grow sharply. But keep some funds in Fiat. Wait, maybe the market has not yet reached the bottom.
Activity: 630
December 15, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
You can risk waiting for a few weeks and see if it goes even lower, but you might the entry point. Anytime now is a good time when you think about how things will progress. Buy real estate after your coins have pumped enough to buy a nice apartment
Activity: 571
December 15, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
At the moment, I'm just watching what is happening with the cryptocurrency market, as I think that it will fall even lower, and so to invest now is not the best idea. Better just wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
In my opinion, whenever the time is good to be made an investment, don't delay for something that is already believed, if you want to invest now, do it, hopefully in the future you will get good results for the coins you invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 15, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
Right now no one wants to invest in the market because they know it gonna be a long bear month, investers don't want to lose their money for free they already know in the bear month market they can't profit a lot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
I do not understand where everyone is in a hurry to invest. If vonok now continues to fall. Wait for the lowest prices and buy coins. Invest now is not wise.

When are you the lowest price? It's up to the knowledge and market reviews of each person that they will invest when they see the price is reasonable with them. With psychology like you, I think you will never invest, even if prices continue to fall in the next few months
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
Many people think that now is a good time to invest. It seems to them that coin prices are very low. But I do not agree with this, because the cryptocurrency market continues to fall.
why don't you agree? precisely when prices are falling it is a good time to buy and invest it. after that wait and hold until there is a price change then we can sell it and make a profit. yes maybe the price continues to fall and it is a test for us to remain patient and control our emotions.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
BTC is on low now.
probably best time to buy
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 15, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
I do not understand where everyone is in a hurry to invest. If vonok now continues to fall. Wait for the lowest prices and buy coins. Invest now is not wise.
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
I'm scared to invest now. But sometimes I regret the fact that I am very cowardly. Perhaps now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 518
December 15, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
On real estate, I think not much will bring you a lot of money as a cryptocurrency in the future , but as a diversification you can try, I would be in your place now would take part of the cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: