Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move on ? - page 6. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
July 11, 2019, 03:50:00 AM
You are not alone facing such situation. There are many bounty hunters who have been plunged into such situation. One of them is me. I am also tired of being denied my rewards by many projects. I have done bounty campaigns for many projects. But I am still waiting for my rewards.
You can see if the project you are following is still running or the developer is still doing their work. see also their social media and web accounts if they are still active, maybe the payment is indeed being locked. or indeed there is no payment for bounty. the point is clearly the developer attitude towards the bounty, whether to get a payment or not.
Activity: 700
July 11, 2019, 03:48:02 AM
indeed 2018 is a difficult time. but don't be pessimistic first. I participated at pdata bounty, where the tokens haven't been shared for very long, and finally distributed suddenly, and already listing in the market, so we can trade it
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 07:42:42 PM
Is there anyone out here facing same fate in bounties like I do?
Many bounties I've promoted ends up in delays one after the other and I'm getting tired of it ,I've been promoting projects since march 2018 and so far I can't say I have something to show for it . All I have is token value in ICO/IEO price ,no listed on exchanges..

As my experience, ICO projects don’t live for long-term. So that I always  exchange ICO token to ETH or BTC to avoid the loss of ICO campaign. The holding of ETH and BTC is stable and tend to increase in this yearrr
Activity: 296
July 11, 2019, 03:29:22 AM
This is a kind of lottery, to find a really good and profitable ico, but I know that even now $ 500 a month can be earned for a bounty
that is if the campaign you are following actually pays you. because choosing a project that pays expensive is not easy. even many campaigns that do not pay participants. like you frogs, choose bounty like you're doing a lottery.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 11, 2019, 03:25:50 AM
This is a kind of lottery, to find a really good and profitable ico, but I know that even now $ 500 a month can be earned for a bounty
Activity: 644
July 10, 2019, 07:39:09 PM
Yes, I also experienced something like you that many coins are not listed on the exchange. You have to be more patient because many projects are still growing and of course they are having difficulties. But I was lucky that a lot of my coins are now selling value slowly rising. And this was the result of the Bounty project in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 11, 2019, 03:16:11 AM
Many bounties I've promoted ends up in delays one after the other and I'm getting tired of it ,I've been promoting projects since march 2018 and so far I can't say I have something to show for it . All I have is token value in ICO/IEO price ,no listed on exchanges..
well I understand your worries but you shouldn't give up. Give it time to get better.  I have been in many projects recently but just few have been able to pay something good. But now is not the right time to give up
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
July 10, 2019, 07:35:50 PM
Bounty this days is not profiting like before. Some successive bounty project even ends up not paying the hunters. It is really worrisome to me atime. At the end of the job, not to show for it.
Unfortunately, it really is.  Bounty companies for some reason begin to look for reasons not to pay hunters.  And I think that this is a sign of bankruptcy.
Bounty hunting is the worst option for making a passive income from my own experience. It doesn't make sense to buy useless coins and participate at the bounty campaign at the same time.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 11, 2019, 03:06:01 AM

I am actually surprised that you had held out for so long. I stopped participating in bounties more than a year ago. The last one in which I had participated was the ADAB exchange, which turned out to be a scam, similar to many before that. Until there is a solid mechanism here to protect the bounty hunters, there is no point in participating in such campaigns. Else you can try your luck with campaigns being run by projects which are already listed, such as Veil. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
July 11, 2019, 02:56:08 AM
it's your fault because  you didn't even make your own research in the first place before promoting a project. Lesson learned! Because if you didn't bear it on your mind. That big mistake will happen to you again and again without knowing... So be aware joining bounty project bro. Always seek for those have genuine team behind!
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 11, 2019, 02:46:13 AM
you are not alone sir  Grin Grin.. most of my bounty reward are 0 value.. not even entered the exchange.. but still doing some bounties  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 11, 2019, 02:38:11 AM

Don't expect too much from bounties. In the first place, when you started your bounty here, there really is no guarantee that you will gain much from it. Same here, I do not expect too much from my bounties. I just joined discussions here, drop my 2 cents every once in a while, and read some responses. If we gain something from our signatures or other efforts, that would be a bonus already.
Activity: 700
July 11, 2019, 02:35:18 AM

I think events like this happen a lot and almost all bounty hunters experience this. Delay is still more than the project we are promoting is a scam and if the project continues, we are still getting paid
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
July 11, 2019, 01:25:09 AM
Yes move on from the bad dreams of crypto, let's start a new journey that will correct  all those bad decisions we got. This time is our best chance, and in order  to do that don't  miss any situations that will give you more opportunities which  you think  profitable for you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
July 11, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
During this time in 2019, I did not experience delays in the gifts I followed. Early 2018 ever.
The same fate as you happen to the value of the token not listed on the exchange. In my opinion, I have not been lucky and must continue to work carefully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 10, 2019, 04:46:33 PM
Be patient, because you are not alone in experiencing this problem. Many people, especially bounty participants, experienced the same thing, including me. Finally I switched to becoming a serious trader. If you have enough capital, then immediately switch to crypto trading. Remember, don't be afraid of losses because promoting the project also experiences a loss of time right? Let's keep the spirit !!
I agree with you completely.  Because now there are a lot of frustrated hunters on the market.  Therefore, you need to be patient and really do not lose heart.  Because we still have everything in front.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
July 11, 2019, 12:11:35 AM
you have do like some legendary here, they working bounty where have really good project development and working properly work aren't spaming for the bounty where have alot of posted for reward, let's do research detil first before joining any bounty project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
July 10, 2019, 04:34:59 PM
I think is better to wait and maybe we can have some luck and also bounties from last year which until now didn't even distribute the tokens for that bounty, maybe something will change and we can have the similar market like on 2017.

Yes, buddy, I'm also trying to restrain myself with this thought. But at the same time, I understand that there will be no such success for the altcoins anymore. I do not see the prerequisites for this.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 10, 2019, 07:40:54 PM
It is what will happen to us when we are participating in the bounty campaign. The delayed reward distiburti and other risks. However, as long as the team is clear, the project is promising, we can wait. COmmonly it will take one to two months waiting for distribution. To wait for the token listing on the exchange? It will vary, depending on the team, probably one month to a year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
July 10, 2019, 04:01:25 PM
I think is better to wait and maybe we can have some luck and also bounties from last year which until now didn't even distribute the tokens for that bounty, maybe something will change and we can have the similar market like on 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: