Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move on ? - page 8. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
July 10, 2019, 06:45:14 AM
Unfortunately, majority of bounty in 2018/2019 are time waster. Just imagine a bounty running for about a year and at the end of the campaign nothing to show for your time and efforts, sincerely it's nothing but frustration of the highest order, i think it's time for hunters to look for something better to do maybe trading.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 10, 2019, 05:31:18 AM
Is there anyone out here facing same fate in bounties like I do?
Many bounties I've promoted ends up in delays one after the other and I'm getting tired of it ,I've been promoting projects since march 2018 and so far I can't say I have something to show for it . All I have is token value in ICO/IEO price ,no listed on exchanges..

I think it's a mistake to join a project without first checking the team's whitepaper and also manager's history,This indeed happens very often especially in campaigns with fairly large prizes, As a lesson we must be more careful before joining a campaign project
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 10, 2019, 05:28:15 AM
Maybe you are just unlucky on joining and choosing bounty campaigns. But i think its better that you join a bointy project that has already its token listed on an exchange so that you would be satisfied and also join in those bounties that already reached soft cap so that your work would be able to pay.

But the problem is that the bounty is listed on exchange often pool their value above USD is not big, can be said to be very small. My experience is that before I join, check that it is the official bounty of the team. Because there are many bounty after finishing not being paid for that reason
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 05:20:20 AM
Many bounties I've promoted ends up in delays one after the other and I'm getting tired of it ,I've been promoting projects since march 2018 and so far I can't say I have something to show for it . All I have is token value in ICO/IEO price ,no listed on exchanges..
I am sure there is. If I may suggest, before joining a project to promote through a campaign, it's better if you look at some aspects that I think are important, such as the team that manages the project.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 10, 2019, 04:38:50 AM
It must be your 'lesson learned' situation. A lot of people who devastated by altcoins especially those who started on the bull run 2017, not even you as bounty hunter, since you got  that tokens by your time only without investing your money to get that since it much worst and hurt for those people who invest and get that tokens, think about it.

But still, there are some bounty tokens before that it is really profitable once you sold the token after they reward it. I think you regret some of your decision before, like not selling the tokens you got on bounties, and wait for it to rise, right?
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 10, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
You know that there are bounties that have held for more than a year and they still haven't distributed tokens yet. What I do is just forget it and continue to participate in other bounties
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
July 10, 2019, 04:17:13 AM
There are indeed far too many bad projects. And even good ICOs/IEOs don't get the funds as easy as in the past.
One big problem is also that most bounty hunters don't do a minimal check on the project/team.

I did bounty hunting in the past, but I stopped. In many cases the slots filled up before I got to check the team a little.

Are you saying this code you are currently wearing is not for any campaign? or it is your personal code? Roll Eyes
@op truth is market is filled with crap and scam project so it is very hard to find a good project to support, you are not the only one facing this unfortunate situation Grin i guess it is one of the things you encounter as a hunter, work without any reward or paid with worthless token,
it doesn't bother me that much because this just more like a spare time activity, so i don't give up but keep trying whenever am chanced.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
July 10, 2019, 04:16:40 AM
Maybe you are just unlucky on joining and choosing bounty campaigns. But i think its better that you join a bointy project that has already its token listed on an exchange so that you would be satisfied and also join in those bounties that already reached soft cap so that your work would be able to pay.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 03:49:02 AM
I often experience this. it must be used as a lesson if you want to take part in the project must be more thorough and have potential projects. but with the existence of the IEO now it can be one of the things that is convincing for bounty participants than the previous year
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
July 10, 2019, 04:14:53 AM
Market is taking a new turn now and don't lose hope ,this is the perfect time for new projects to start getting released so stay awake and be fully on alert ,the fact is many projects don't want to end up been in lose that's why we have delays here and there ,let altcoin season takes over now you will see the difference
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 10, 2019, 03:48:56 AM
It's not time to move from bounty, rather it's time to enter into bounty. Last couple of days, I have searched for projects to promote but didn't get much better. With the rise of market, good projects will now pop up and bounty will be worthy once again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 10, 2019, 03:49:30 AM
that is you and it's not me. look at those people were participating in the bounty and they have done a good research about that. some people got big money from harmony and not only that those who participated in PPT and aidus bounty have been getting the big money too. Dude, do the best and you must do a deep research.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 10, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
Thats the truth and real status now of almost 99 percent of all bounties most has full of delays, your not the only one who's experiencing that kind of feeling including me thats why im starting to reduce my bounties im only considered those quality campaigns from trusted bounty managers.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 10, 2019, 03:12:51 AM
There are indeed far too many bad projects. And even good ICOs/IEOs don't get the funds as easy as in the past.
One big problem is also that most bounty hunters don't do a minimal check on the project/team.

I did bounty hunting in the past, but I stopped. In many cases the slots filled up before I got to check the team a little.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
July 10, 2019, 01:41:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: