Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to move to BTC - page 7. (Read 6278 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 15, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

This is a very good suggestion, it is better now for people to move to bitcoin seeing that the price of the entire market is dependent on the price of bitcoin. If we really want all of the altcoins that we have invested in to do better then we would have to put our full support behind bitcoin because once bitcoin starts to bull, the rest of the market starts to bull
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
It is now really a time to move to btc. You can't still see it right now. But many good updates are being lined up in year 2019 concerning on major update on bitcoin that would make a rise on their market price.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 14, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
I also think so that the time has come to buy BTC. However, I think it is worth waiting for the fall. Now BTC $ 3,237.65 I think to buy it at $ 2,900. I think it will be a very profitable investment.
Activity: 177
December 14, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
I agree with the topic starter.  Judging by the previous years, the cycle repeats and at the beginning of the year the price of the crit will again grow exponentially, besides there is almost no negative news
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
Specifically, at this time, I bought some more Altcoins in the near future such low prices may not be.Buy while in the market sale.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
I'm not too sure about the price of bitcoin stability, altcoin also has better potential than bitcoin and the losses are not too significant even though bitcoin has a long-term investment potential but the risk of losses during the bear market has a huge impact. think before you invest
investment with bitcoin clearly has a considerable risk because in terms of value is different from altcoin, but with the stability inherent in bitcoin there is no harm in still holding bitcoin at this time. but if you want to move to altcoin it is also a good thing but have to look for potential altcoins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
We now know that almost all altcoins are in a bad condition, it's also good if you want to change altcoin to bitcoin, because we know that bitcoin is still a trusted one.
waiting until the bitcoin market returns to victory
Activity: 77
December 14, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
I think Bitcoin is the only hope in the current cryptocurrency market, and if it can't be recovered, the market will get worse! Because Ethereum slowly loses value because of the scam!
Bitcoin as another coin pillar like Ethereum and others, so many expect Bitcoin to increase its value immediately. Cryptocurrency can definitely return to normal, but don't know when and until when we have to wait, of course we all have to be patient. The journey to the point of success will certainly arise a lot of processes, and it takes a long time, if we are impatient, we can lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Bitcoin is the safest investment in crypto, so i think this is a good idea to conver all of our altcoins into btc. If your thinking like this then just sell your alts and turn it into bitcoin, just follow your heart bro~.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:16:50 AM
I think Bitcoin is the only hope in the current cryptocurrency market, and if it can't be recovered, the market will get worse! Because Ethereum slowly loses value because of the scam!
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
I think it is the right time to invest more in altcoins. When the next bullish market comes, the most pumped currencies will be altcoins and this is the best time to get altcoins at a very cheap price to get even greater profit.
Activity: 320
December 14, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
I think to have a bull market up-coming is the best way to move all the money that you have in altcoins to bitcoin, because with market dominance of Bitcoin the market will go green, and the bull run with start, as far as I am concerned from the previous experience of the bull run more than 55% bitcoin was dominant in the market.
Suggestions?

I would be glad if it helped me to save my money and rise a little higher. But I think that's not true. Do not exaggerate and think that everything will pass quickly.Need to try to earn and so
Activity: 721
December 12, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
If I have good potential coins, maybe I will move to bitcoin, because with the current fall in Bitcoin prices, maybe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin by transferring coins to Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin rises then profits will be achieved.the suggestion of moving to Bitcoin is a good strategy, but don't forget about other coins that have good potential.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
Regulations are going to be useful for the voters of the country wherever he lives however it'll now not result on crypto. As most of the coins are decentralised, govt has no management over the crypto, aren't getting taxes from crypto, they suppose it's ill-gotten and results in concealing. Honestly speaking, regulation are going to be effective once its patter can modified from decentralised to centralized however it's not possible each jobs have their own risks. the most effective manner is to forestall it with reserved plans. i believe it's required for alternative investment whether or not you wish to take a position in Bitcoin. do not create investment in bitcoin becomes the sole investment you have got.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
All coins certainly have great potential in the market but the decline in the price of Bitcoin makes many Altcoin difficult to develop. I agree that today many people move to Bitcoin because this will help Bitcoin increase again. Everyone must be patient and we will see at the end of this year whether Bitcoin will surprise us.

Many people switch to bitcoins primarily because bitcoin falls in price the least. Ethereum fell more than 10 times its maximum price.
In addition, as shown by the past growth of the crypto market, in the case of the beginning of growth, Bitcoin grows in price the fastest.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 12, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
BTC is actually a great coin, which moves pretty faster than other coins. Also, it falls pretty faster than other coins. But, it's really difficult for altcoins to cope with the present fall of bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, others follow. Well, I may also decide to invest more into bitcoin.
Activity: 574
December 12, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
All coins certainly have great potential in the market but the decline in the price of Bitcoin makes many Altcoin difficult to develop. I agree that today many people move to Bitcoin because this will help Bitcoin increase again. Everyone must be patient and we will see at the end of this year whether Bitcoin will surprise us.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
Suggestions?

I don't think anything should be moved to bitcoin. There are coins that now look much more promising and perhaps it is worth thinking about what they can shoot. I think that's true
Activity: 417
December 08, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
It is not the time to panic with the market facing the bearish trend. It is rather the time to think calmly and act cautiously. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, It is normal for the market to go up and down from time to time. So I do not think that your all coins should move to bitcoin as other coins are also good. And bitcoin also decreases as other coins do.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 08, 2018, 08:46:51 AM
we don't know to what point btc will go down and actually all altcoins have the same potential to get high profits for the holders. what I'm thinking about is
Is it when the next January when BTC enters Nasdaq will it have a good effect?
Pages:
Jump to: